The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
flatrate

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - Bulgaria Investigation

Post by flatrate » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:40 pm

If this is true, no official word yet, it bodes well for all other investigations because Italy was a very thorny situation that involved high level MLM BS..

IMO, company is locked in with law enforcement to send the evil parties to the slammer..can't wait to read docs on what went down.. :) :)

kennnygreenwood

Post by kennnygreenwood » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:46 pm

Igor
What I don't understand is who would be buying in Oct 2018. Is there anyone who can buy then that can not buy now?
Anyone buying then will have to have a onecoin account since it is only going to trade on a onecoin site. Any other exchanges require wallets which wouldn't allow for the KYC.

Luival

Post by Luival » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:15 pm

Corporate legal team has successfully over come Italian legal issues ( Msg from Mr. Konstantin Ignatov, Global Head, OneCoin) and Italian Market will be open very soon. Confirmation will come in the back office.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:30 pm

kennnygreenwood wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:46 pm
Igor
What I don't understand is who would be buying in Oct 2018. Is there anyone who can buy then that can not buy now?
Anyone buying then will have to have a onecoin account since it is only going to trade on a onecoin site. Any other exchanges require wallets which wouldn't allow for the KYC.
No, it will not be like it is now. They need to sort much stuff before public trading:

1) Launch online public exchange, but that one is already ready, we tested it at xcoinx in Jan 2017
2) Establish money flow system and payment gateways so people can easily upload funds to exchange balance and withdraw them
3) Open as many physical exchanges in unbanked areas to accept cash and give people ONE that they can use to purchase goods on the internet that they are unable to buy with cash
4) In order 3) to be possible, they need to make a mobile app
5) More serious merchants and companies need to enter the ecosystem and accept coins
6) In order 5) and above to be possible, they need to get legally cleared by Germany, but this Italy news brings a bit light on Germany case too

kennnygreenwood

Post by kennnygreenwood » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:17 pm

1) Launch online public exchange, but that one is already ready, we tested it at xcoinx in Jan 2017
That is not really a public exchange. That still requires being a onecoin member to use. It is an exchange for members to use. That can't change without KYC going away.
3) Open as many physical exchanges in unbanked areas to accept cash and give people ONE that they can use to purchase goods on the internet that they are unable to buy with cash
I don't see how physical exchanges are going to work in unbanked areas. Onecoin uses KYC. If you can't get a bank account it would be hard to think that you could pass the KYC. It seems like some of these points are ideas of yours and not ones that the company has promoted. Were these points you hoped would happen when you bought your education?

The market for who can buy hasn't really changed. Currently the public pays under one EUR for an education and a onecoin at the most expense option (cheapest package). The Oct packages had an education with 150,000 tokens for 3750 EUR, with at least 3 splits. That works out to 0.000625 EUR/coin. This a ssumes the education is worthless and the company is then selling coins and not an education. I doubt you agree with this. The company doesn't even get that amount for the coins. The uplines take a fair bit. That means the company is internally pricing coins at less than 0.0005 EUR/coin. That is what they sell them for and that is what people are buying them at.

So out of curiosity what has everyone here paid for their coins on average? Obviously under a EUR but is it under 0.005 EUR or 0.0005 EUR.

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:37 pm

We have an option to have the one because we bought educational packages, but others can't do it now, like financial institutions, investment banks, commercial banks (banks using their own liquidity to send International payments face high operational costs, uncertainty, low visibility into nostro balances and long response times), largest investors, industrials and money transfer companies such as Moneygram or Western Union, industrials, After the 08/10 they will be able to buy it.
Simply they buying a product available and now it is not yet available, patience.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:15 am

A constructive post. Thanks.
kennnygreenwood wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:17 pm
That is not really a public exchange. That still requires being a onecoin member to use. It is an exchange for members to use. That can't change without KYC going away.
Well, "the test" was performed by current ONE owners (who bought education) who sold coins to Onelife IMA who had money on trading account. That will change in future that ONE holders will sell to any public people.
But of course, if anyone wants to buy or later sell ONE they need to register an account and pass KYC on that exchange.
If you want to buy Bitcoin and trade altcoins you also need to become KYC approved member of your exchange of choice.

kennnygreenwood wrote:
I don't see how physical exchanges are going to work in unbanked areas. Onecoin uses KYC. If you can't get a bank account it would be hard to think that you could pass the KYC. It seems like some of these points are ideas of yours and not ones that the company has promoted. Were these points you hoped would happen when you bought your education?
This is not my wishlist, I asked that question to them when I was there and I got a positive answer that there is a plan for that.
Now, as I said, in order for that to be possible, they will need a mobile app. If you own a smartphone, you probably have some operator plan for the internet and for that you need ID so KYC should not be an obstacle. Of course, areas, where there is no ID, will not be able to use ONE.
But I think it is a common misconception that "unbanked" areas are all also unregistered. IMO Unbanked does not mean there are no banks at all, but they are too expensive to use by most people or unreachable.
But dunno, I did not dig deep into this, important is that it is confirmed as a plan for the company and yes, if people live in a country with ID problems, the company will make a solution for them so they can also be KYC approved.

kennnygreenwood wrote:
The market for who can buy hasn't really changed. Currently the public pays under one EUR for an education and a onecoin at the most expense option (cheapest package). The Oct packages had an education with 150,000 tokens for 3750 EUR, with at least 3 splits. That works out to 0.000625 EUR/coin. The company doesn't even get that amount for the coins. The uplines take a fair bit. That means the company is internally pricing coins at less than 0.0005 EUR/coin. That is what they sell them for and that is what people are buying them at.
So out of curiosity what has everyone here paid for their coins on average? Obviously under a EUR but is it under 0.005 EUR or 0.0005 EUR.
Again, misconception made by wrong words from the network. There are too many posts on the internet where IMA say how they paid something worth 1000$ and it cost them 100$ assuming they got coins cheaper.
They made all this mess rendering education worthless and focus was made that all people are buying education not for its value but for ONE, and so everyone calculates the price of ONE by subtracting price they paid for education by the number of ONE they got after all splits and also critics and haters accepted this philosophy.
This is wrong IMO cause education has its own value and I will explain it later below. ONE are literally given for free and the company has some math (yes, no person wakes up in the morning and moves those barometers, some will believe it some will not) that calculates tokens that go into mining pool and also dealshaker usage to make a calculation how many tokens are needed for 1 ONE. And the internal price is simply 1/10 of that difficulty currently and it will be changed once public trading starts. They will come up with a new math that I don't know anything about other than limits will be imposed to protect from pumps or dumps.
There are more ways to obtain ONE, by purchasing education, my being a merchant on dealshaker just like there are ways to buy bitcoin on exchange for "official" price, or directly from a person under the value, or even obtain it almost for free by being a miner. Look at this education purchasing as paying a ticket to be a mining partner to the company.

kennnygreenwood wrote:
This assumes the education is worthless and the company is then selling coins and not an education. I doubt you agree with this.
Anyone who actually read, watched, 6-7 levels will know what can he learn there. People can actually learn to analyze trading markets, mainly stock, but also the most popular crypto market, analyze prices, graphs, assess risk and start trading. I am trader my self, someday I earn 3000$ some day I earn 7000$, of course, that is not constant and on regular basis but I know how to do it and how to lower my risks. This One Academy education teaches people that. So there is a value, they can pay off education pretty fast, and hope the best for ONE to bring possible future profit in terms of usable coin

IMO, all cryptos do not educate you at all, they just hype technology that 99% people do not understand and do not even care about (how many car buyers care how car engine works) so crypto market ends up as a bubble cause most people have no clue what they are doing, and they end up losing money. Onecoin at least provides education for people to learn how to assess risks and understand investing and trading, they provide you knowledge how to also take advantage of the current crypto market and I know for a fact that many people did it, but they are all silent, loudest people that hype over the internet use ONEcoin as the main argument. Which is bad IMO.

There is also new education available and it has to do with a bit different market, FX market. First you buy education and learn how to ride this thick market. Then you get chance to go live and earn or lose money. And I think even OneForex packages bring tokens that can get you Onecoin,
But seems like this time, education is in the first plan, not Onecoin as I see how some leaders organize webinars with experienced FX traders.
Maybe they realize that Oneforex and similar future platforms will be what Onelife network will sell after Onecoin tokens are removed from packages. I think also Oneacademy current education might be upgraded to also provide a gateway to stock market with broker licence.

kennnygreenwood

Post by kennnygreenwood » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:49 am

Flatrate
We have an option to have the one because we bought educational packages, but others can't do it now,
There is no reason anyone can't buy an educational pack now including institutional investors. If so state why? Groups so buy packs now incase you didn't know.

Igor
Again, misconception made by wrong words from the network. There are too many posts on the internet where IMA say how they paid something worth 1000$ and it cost them 100$ assuming they got coins cheaper.
You seem to missing or misinterpreting what I said. I'm not referring to the internet prices but the prices that the company sells them for. It seems to be 0.0006 cents, do you have a different price? The price that some IMA have their coins at is below zero after calculating what they have made selling packages. Any price above zero is pure profit.

I have discounted the value of the education to zero. If the education was at all important one of the topics here would be on it. There might be a single facebook page or at least a single detailed post about it. There isn't and there is no debate or worry that the education will not continue with anyone here. There is only worry about the coin and it's value.
If the company was about education, then it would occasionally talk about it as well. There would be education conferences that didn't even refer to selling the coin and be about furthering education; there isn't. The company would award bonus education, seminars or books; they offer bonus coins that do not even require passing any test.
Lets not try and pretend this has anything to do with education.

Pora0616

Post by Pora0616 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:04 am

Its good that I managed to learn lots of things just reading your responses, sadly, this is whats been happening, the recent onecoin seminars that i attend here in Australia, i think 70% of those presentations is talking about the coin, almost nothing about the education itself just mentioning educational packages... I guess this is where pple here are lured in because of those promoters promising high returns if you join onecoin and when the value of the coin goes up...thats all about these presentations...One Forex sounds interesting I only hope the promoters that come to Australia put emphasis on that and help us get an education...its so true that here in the oceania region pple buy these packages...all for the coins, they dont care about education..all.because promoters only focus on the value of the coin, and this mlm thing... Not only that these promoters should put more emphasis on educating people about Dealshaker....here in Australia next time they come they should do sthg to attract australian merchants to register on dealshaker so we can use these coins....whats the point of having million coins when you dont know what to use it for...apart from dealshaker....this is the other thing with dealshaker...no one understands those deals by the chinese n the vietnamese ..because its all in their language...If Onelife is about Education then Stop promoting the coin ..

Harry

Post by Harry » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:48 am

What is the real value of OneCoin today?

Source: https://onecoinsign.com/exchange