future of One Coin

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose2

Re: future of One Coin

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:49 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:37 am
This answer of mine is not disrespectfull, at least that was not my intention. If you are offended then you agree with it and don’t like to see it. Trurh hurts. You are nitpicking and always steer away from the point and you don’t even get it.

If you will also write to disagree with my answers here then please do not waste time. I do not wish to waste time with that too. Can’t convince anyone 2+2 is not 4
Ok, we go with this line. Wtf, 'if you disagree with my answers here, then don't answer'.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:02 pm

See how you twist all. You are impossible...

I am nod a God. What I wrote is something many experts observe but seems like bitcoin has many shills who do not understand it cause they want this freedom so hard. But in reality it is just an illusion.

Let me make something clear. I do not hate bitcoin. I love it. It allowed us all this. I hate people who ruined it.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:54 pm

Btw. say to your buddy Mihail Petrovic to stop spreading lies. He's claiming a picture which was taken during Macau event in last May, is a recent picture of Ruja. That's fricking pathetic..

Mihail Petrovic lies : https://i.imgur.com/5ZS6rN7.jpg

Truth: https://i.imgur.com/vLOg8MK.png

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:07 pm

Our resident troll is really reaching in his bag o tricks from tim.

"Btw. say to your buddy Mihail Petrovic to stop spreading lies. He's claiming a picture which was taken during Macau event in last May, is a recent picture of Ruja. That's fricking pathetic.."

That is all you got troll ? do better man..

get back to ONE has no blockchain and copy/paste from tim. :lol: :lol:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:30 pm

Let them be pranked and fooled by intentionally the same outfit :D

Grujo

Post by Grujo » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:18 am

Let me get this straight. You are saying she intentionally wore the same outfit as in Macau with the same background and jewelry and Konstantin wearing the same outfit just to prank us.
She can’t do a quick video to say hi, but she will recreate all that just to make fun us. And OL is supposed to be the most transparent company out there.
I am not saying she will not show up in the next months. Hopefully while being arrested.
How gullible are OL/OC members? And by gullible I mean stupid.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:32 am

No man I am joking :)

The way I know it, it is a misunderstanding from the network. No one said that is a fresh picture.
Classic Onelife missinfo that is barely waited by critics on duty :D

But what is sad and I always parrot that, onecoin critics always look at the wrong side...
Point of that screenshot is: "there will soon be a video with dr Ruja on explanation where she was"
And also, even without her, the company worked on schedule IMO.

btw, it is confirmed, on 15.01 I meed CTO, I found out his name. I might sign a NDA and visit IT offices (not in OC building) but I do this only for myself in order to continue helping Onelife. I do not intend to write too much publicly. Only what they allow me.
It is up to people if they will trust me or not. I think I proved to be pretty objective and critic myself, only my vision seem to be too wide for some people.

John Reiner

Post by John Reiner » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:02 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:32 am

btw, it is confirmed, on 15.01 I meed CTO, I found out his name. I might sign a NDA and visit IT offices (not in OC building) but I do this only for myself in order to continue helping Onelife. I do not intend to write too much publicly. Only what they allow me.
It is up to people if they will trust me or not. I think I proved to be pretty objective and critic myself, only my vision seem to be too wide for some people.
This is great news Igor! As I stated before , this will be in the best interest of all parties to have you to be able gain some perspective of the Onecoin project and it’s future ...Looking forward to hearing about your positive visit ! 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:06 pm

John Reiner wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:02 am
Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:32 am

This is great news Igor! As I stated before , this will be in the best interest of all parties to have you to be able gain some perspective of the Onecoin project and it’s future ...Looking forward to hearing about your positive visit ! 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
It's is kind of interesting visit, though Igor probably doesn't realize, that he is pretty much as objective from critics point of view, as critics are from his point of view (meaning not at all). This self-proclaimed objectivity doesn't quite work, except among the Onecoin believers.

Regarding Igor's visit, I have this suspicion, and I think it's legit concern, that someone who wants Onecoin to be real as much as Igor, doesn't need much to be convinced. He is definitely not any impartial 3rd party. He has build this whole discussion forum around Onecoin, where he explains "haters" arguments to be "false". But sure I will read what he will have to say after his trip.

IMO Igor should have done this trip first thing even before creating this forum and establishing himself as the leading Onecoin apologist in the net currently.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:26 pm

Sorry but this forum was not made for you although you did help also. I got my feedback from people for whom this was made and that is the only reason I keep wasting my time here