Is Onecoin price fake and is MLM a problem for Onecoin?

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Is Onecoin price fake and is MLM a problem for Onecoin?

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:07 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:57 pm
The news is couple of hours old and there's 12 comments. When did 12 different people post ever in the same day on this forum? I guess hoping and praying something is actually real, doesn't make it a real. But you are never learning, just believing to the bitter end.
The same 10-15 anti onecoin fanatics aways make comments there nothing new.
This forum is for people to read. Now write. Seems like writings are clear enough for people since so few of them have extra questions.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:38 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:04 pm
CryptoXpose2 wrote: Everybody knows this was a kind of proxy case. OneCoin/OneLife doesn't operate in US. OneCoin/OneLife supported financially Principe (yes we know, that's a fact). They wanted to have any kind of "win" against the critics in court, in order to hype it.
I must say I am totaly sick of you guys with your assumptions.
You don't have very good sources if you think that's assumptions. I'm surprised. Then again, we knew about Kari and DAG weeks before you, so maybe you just don't have those sources..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:42 pm

I do not have sources for treachery, I have sources to know the plan of the company. That is what makes a difference of staying in mud and follow wrong people and scammers from actually do something in the life.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:50 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:42 pm
I do not have sources for treachery, I have sources to know the plan of the company. That is what makes a difference of staying in mud and follow wrong people and scammers from actually do something in the life.
And when the plans never actualize, I'm sure you have good excuses as always.
I'm really interested will you keep your word about 8th October, if nothing happens.. ;)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:15 pm

How do you know plans will not realize? Because of some delays? Do you even follow the rest of ICOs and cryptos to see delays all the time? It is not easy to code everything and think about security at the same time.
Question is, what are you going to do if those get delivered ;)

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:46 pm

Igor, trying to decipher what this turd tim actually won.. have you been able to figure out the big win these six posters on "behindMLM" are referring to?
I know, probably one guy with several aliases hired to bash ONE, but I truly can not see an actual "win" on either side yet.

In the transcript this guy Tim mentioned working with the authorities like cryptoxpose has claimed. Do you think these lifeless people are actually working with law enforcement as a plea bargain to get them out of the pokey for some illegal thing they did in ONE/ONE LIFE ? :o :o :o :o :o

This tim person seems hardcore and I would gather he is getting some Bitcons put in his account for the effort.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:55 pm

Nah, those are mostly notorious liars and fanatics. I don't think they worked with authority. In fact, I am 100% positive they did make their statement and opinion to the authorities and that is about it. For them, that means their ego was fed, but for authorities one more pile of crap from anarchy lovers.
How ironic is that people who support bitcoin-like systems, that are trying to circumvent govs and banks, consider cooperating with governments.
They just send out their opinions and that is it. We already know "outcome" of all the investigations.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:03 pm

thanks !

how can an anonymous, not regulated, not actually legal or illegal bitcoin trade on the CME & CBOE... this makes me think that the entities behind bitcon might be a lot different than people think. You can't fart in the US without notice by the "authorities" but heck you can trade the living shite out of this anonymous unregulated digital currency on the highly regulated CME & CBOE

makes one wonder... :)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:07 pm

Well, you can't :) That is why they made a future contract and they sell that. Mist :)
They trade with whatever people believe in and are willing to pay.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:59 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:15 pm
How do you know plans will not realize? Because of some delays? Do you even follow the rest of ICOs and cryptos to see delays all the time? It is not easy to code everything and think about security at the same time.
Question is, what are you going to do if those get delivered ;)
So I gather you are already backing out of your promise, correct?

Well, I guess it's possible that they get some half-assed modified XcoinX delivered, or at least open some website again where another schedule is announced. That's possible, maybe even likely.

What I'm gonna do? I'm gonna enjoy the show, when people finally realize nobody is intrested in buying their coins and there's huuge number of people expecting to be able to sell. Only to find out about restrictions and not being able to sell, just like last time before XcoinX was closed. And poor merchants, hoping to finally cash out.
Gonna be exceptional show, that's why I'm actually secretly hoping this scheme lasts that far. :mrgreen:
Last edited by CryptoXpose2 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:08 am, edited 2 times in total.