FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
openmind

Re: FACTS about OneCoin by EagleOne user

Post by openmind » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:42 am

EagleOne wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:04 am
We have been told repeatedly that OneCoin cannot be compared to Bitcoin, yet every time there is a regulatory body that issues a warning or alert about OneCoin, the immediate response is that they also included Bitcoin and crypto-currencies in the warning. The reason why they specifically name OneCoin is because they are NOT A CRYPTO-CURRENCY, unlike Bitcoin. Otherwise the statements would just say ALL crypto-currencies fall under the warning.

It makes no difference that Bitcoin is mentioned in the alert or warning, since Bitcoin and OneCoin are not even close to being the same, as repeatedly told to us. The fact that OneCoin is mentioned by name is like waving honey to a bear for the rush to try to discredit the warning. All of these regulatory agencies are too stupid to realize the brilliance of OneCoin, and are wrong in their statements. Yet not once has OneCoin/ONeLife's crack legal team rushed to point this out to the authorities and get the warnings removed. All we get is the mumbo-jumbo that Ruja and company work with law enforcement to ensure they are in compliance, it is all the fault of the rogue IMA's, not OneCoin/OneLife; but they have failed miserably in getting the warning removed. And before there is the rush to say not true as the UK has removed their warning, they did no such thing. They only removed it from the most current warning list because they have so many warnings issued monthly. It is still there, just not on the most current listing. Kind of like the claim that the Swedish investigation had been stopped, only to have it reinstated by another agency that is in charge of this type of business and is still an ongoing investigation.

Of course we are led to believe that because nothing has come of these investigations, that OneOin/OneLife are in the clear or something would have been done by now. Furthest thing from the truth. Most investigations take anywhere between 9 months to 18 months to complete, and those are the ones that are fast tracked. Some take up to 2 years to conclude. And we can't forget that we continue to have more countries issuing an alert or warning to their citizens about OneCoin, along with other companies they are regulating like what happened in Poland.

Time for the rush to dispute all I have written with the standard name-calling and derogatory comments.
BS

openmind

Post by openmind » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:42 am

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:53 pm
flatrate wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:39 pm
Yes, there are some awful deals I can agree with that but as you can see none of the deals get bought. If we are going to go round and round and round and round lets play your game.

First, why not mention the fair deals Dealshaker there are plenty ? Mr. Honesty my arse...
You said "actually, you Bullshiter, the entire Dealshaker platform is using the current price... "
Then when I show it's not the case, you suddenly agree there are "some" awful deals, but you complain why I don't mention fair deals.
Well maybe because you claimed I'm a bullshitter and you claimed the "entire Dealshaker platform is using the current price" and you wanted me to prove otherwise, so I did.

FFS you OneCoiners are unbelievable. :roll:
Un-fricking-believable.
BS

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:40 pm

EAGLE, there is so much hearsay and outright BS it would take too long to sift through my friend. It is mostly copy/paste material that your handler has provided you with. None of it has any bearing on Onecoin or its future. I thought you were based in the US ? last time i checked they do not conduct business in that open air prison. what gives ?

All of your trolling material is not working. Are you saying people that made mistakes in the past are doomed to a life of failure ? Are you saying people who have had run-ins with the law should not/can not start and run a successful business ?

Sift through your trolling copy/paste material from your pay master and talk about the blockchain we don't have. That is always a fan favorite and might get you a bonus there flying eagle.. :) :)

We know why cryptoxpose does this because he is Mr. Honesty and is working with the authorities, but what is your motive ? Book deal ? Youtube channel ? more paying clients ? I told you so white paper ? wanna be Mr. Honesty to ? protector of Digital Currency markets ? thrown out of Onelife ? work with other digital currencies ? mentally unstable ? board ? paid troll ? unpaid troll ? your a do-gooder ? fill us in..

Obviously, IGOR is not closing down this thread which he should because most of it is off topic and confusing copy/paste stuff from you trolls.

Happy New Year !!

openmind

Post by openmind » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:14 pm

flatrate wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:40 pm
EAGLE, there is so much hearsay and outright BS it would take too long to sift through my friend. It is mostly copy/paste material that your handler has provided you with. None of it has any bearing on Onecoin or its future. I thought you were based in the US ? last time i checked they do not conduct business in that open air prison. what gives ?

All of your trolling material is not working. Are you saying people that made mistakes in the past are doomed to a life of failure ? Are you saying people who have had run-ins with the law should not/can not start and run a successful business ?

Sift through your trolling copy/paste material from your pay master and talk about the blockchain we don't have. That is always a fan favorite and might get you a bonus there flying eagle.. :) :)

We know why cryptoxpose does this because he is Mr. Honesty and is working with the authorities, but what is your motive ? Book deal ? Youtube channel ? more paying clients ? I told you so white paper ? wanna be Mr. Honesty to ? protector of Digital Currency markets ? thrown out of Onelife ? work with other digital currencies ? mentally unstable ? board ? paid troll ? unpaid troll ? your a do-gooder ? fill us in..

Obviously, IGOR is not closing down this thread which he should because most of it is off topic and confusing copy/paste stuff from you trolls.

Happy New Year !!
Yes, yes, Eagle One and Cryptoxpose are the bigest bullshiters on the net :lol:

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:50 pm

I hit a nerve I see. Keep living in the cult of OneCoin/OneLife. All of you are about to learn a very, very, very, very expensive lesson.

So, according to you, flatrate, I posted nothing more than hearsay and outright BS. Everything you "postulated" about me is total BS. But if what I posted about Bitcoin and OneCoin are total BS, then that means they are EXACTLY the same. And here all this time OC has been running around all over the world telling everyone they were different from Bitcoin. Of course we can't forget that OneCoin is going to be the dragon-slayer of Bitcoin. Now that is BS. I thought I would point it out to you since you can't tell the difference.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:03 pm

Only lesson learned here is that you and your buddy cryptoxpose are exposed as paid trolls that spend hours every day, night, weekend, holidays, xmas, xmas day trolling this debate with copy/paste garbage from your boss.

So, tell us wise Bald Eagle, what is your motive and purpose posting non-stop if you do not have a vested interest in Onecoin ?

At least cryptoxpose has stated that he is here because he is Mr. Honesty and is working with the authorities for some reason.

Thanks, just checked that Bitcon scam and its plunging again... go look.. they are losing merchants and business by the second with their sick manipulated price action. Good for day traders though ;) ;) ;)

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:30 pm

flatrate wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:03 pm
At least cryptoxpose has stated that he is here because he is Mr. Honesty and is working with the authorities for some reason.
To be exact, I didn't say that I personally work with the authorities directly, but some of us critics are. Though now that you mention, I have been in contact with certain authority. Just not as much as some others.

Just to be exact what I have said, and what not.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:02 pm

I will assume authorities in Finland or elsewhere ?

Is that your plea bargain deal for what you did while in ONE ? :) :)

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:43 pm

flatrate wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:02 pm
I will assume authorities in Finland or elsewhere ?

Is that your plea bargain deal for what you did while in ONE ? :) :)
Not finnish authority, elsewhere.
I have never been OneCoin/OneLife member. I don't know where you got that bullshit idea.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:17 pm

flatrate wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:03 pm
Only lesson learned here is that you and your buddy cryptoxpose are exposed as paid trolls that spend hours every day, night, weekend, holidays, xmas, xmas day trolling this debate with copy/paste garbage from your boss.

So, tell us wise Bald Eagle, what is your motive and purpose posting non-stop if you do not have a vested interest in Onecoin ?

Thanks, just checked that Bitcon scam and its plunging again... go look.. they are losing merchants and business by the second with their sick manipulated price action. Good for day traders though ;) ;) ;)
So let me get this straight. I only post what my "boss" tells me to post, I am a paid troll endlessly posting, I have to have an ulterior motive since I am not in OneCoin, and somehow I am supposed to care about Bitcoin dropping in price. That about it, or have I left anything out? I don't want to respond until I can answer all your claims about me. So please let me know if I left anything out you want me to address.

Also tell me who my "boss" is, and who is paying me to post.