Real value of onecoin

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
TimTayshun
Posts: 621
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by TimTayshun » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:31 pm

Ps. New OLN Newsletter is out!

Biggest "News:"
  • The ("Winter"[??] circa 2016) WonderWheel (more free "money") promotion extended until n̶e̶x̶t̶ ̶w̶e̶e̶k̶ ...forever

Curry Hater
Posts: 206
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:45 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by Curry Hater » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:52 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:12 pm
I'm simply pointing out FACTS.
Nope, you’re posting stupid pictures.
Because you’re scared and worried.
You wanted so much Konstantin to plead guilty but it didn’t happen. And now you don’t know what happened on the 6th of June. It’s not going as smooth as you expected and you’re shitting in your pants on the outcome of the trial, if any. So you’re using your last bullets with these silly pictures, which is all what you’ve been able to make during these last 5 years.

TimTayshun
Posts: 621
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by TimTayshun » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:21 am

You obviously don't have reading comprehension.
So, I'm posting images as a favor to you, @detroyer, and a few others.

It's extremely challenging for humans to communicate with monkeys who don't speak our language.

TimTayshun
Posts: 621
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by TimTayshun » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:53 am

Ps. "Scared and worried?"
Sadly, you'd have allot better luck making money as a comedian than a Onecoin investor. And your not even funny.

In 2015 I told Canadian scammer Ken Labine (also mentioned in the largest Class Action Lawsuit in network marketing history) and his already indoctrinated audience that this day was only a matter of time.

We've been approximately 100% right on the money on every single prediction we've made about your clown show for nearly 5 straight years.

Only thing we got wrong was the timeline.

Pss. Kindly point out WHERE I said that I "wanted CONstantine to plead guilty - although it would've been nice not to wait for the inevitable). Have you even read some of the newest Court Dockets on Mark Scott? Loooool. All top Onecoin scammers are up shit creek without a pal paddle!

Curry Hater
Posts: 206
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:45 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by Curry Hater » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:04 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:21 am
You obviously don't have reading comprehension.
So, I'm posting images as a favor to you, @detroyer, and a few others.

It's extremely challenging for humans to communicate with monkeys who don't speak our language.
Your language is the language of lie and/or distorted truth.
So indeed I have reading comprehension difficulties with your language.

TimTayshun
Posts: 621
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by TimTayshun » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:12 am

Cool story bro,
Than it should be VERY SIMPLE for you to give an example here?

Curry Hater
Posts: 206
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:45 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by Curry Hater » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:25 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:12 am
Cool story bro,
Than it should be VERY SIMPLE for you to give an example here?
For example, when you write repeatedly that OneCoin is a Ponzi, it's a lie.
You claim to be an expert but you still don't know what a Ponzi is after 5 years, stupid cockroach.

TimTayshun
Posts: 621
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by TimTayshun » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:51 am

Curry Hater wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:25 am
TimTayshun wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:12 am
Cool story bro,
Than it should be VERY SIMPLE for you to give an example here?
For example, when you write repeatedly that OneCoin is a Ponzi, it's a lie.
You claim to be an expert but you still don't know what a Ponzi is after 5 years, stupid cockroach.

A Ponzi scheme is a form of fraud that lures investors and pays profits to earlier investors with funds from more recent investors. The scheme leads victims to believe that profits are coming from product sales or other means, and they remain unaware that other investors are the source of funds.


Onecoin stole €3.6 billion from 2014 thru October 2016 (85% of it's total alleged embezzlement)
Since then only 15% of the total $4.6B has come in - thus demonstrating its impending collapse for the same reason.

China has arrested 98 Onecoin promoters based on Onecoin's ILLEGAL PYRAMID MODEL.

Sweden's Lottery Authority has declared it the same.

The India arrests of 33 onecoin scam promoters revolved around this same fact, and The Economic Offense Wing declared it "an obvious ponzi Scam."

Between a dozen to 2 dozen Authorities have issued warnings that onecoin is a "suspected pyramid scheme/ scam/ Ponzi/ ad nauseum.

USA prosecutors, FBI, SEC, DOJ, IRS, etc., had much harsher words ...I'm happy to quote them again for you? Monkey.

So, YOU totally "know" what a ponzi scheme is, but the above are all just completely oblivious??? Sound correct??

BTW: What percentage of RETAIL SALES (outside of selling packages to a down line, with guaranteed riches with progressively more ONE) does the company offer?

Are they still selling the MAB (Mobile App Builder)?
That was a flop.

Are they still selling the ONE Tablet (€700 for a €60 outdated piece of Crap)?
That was a beauty (if you're Feed Flintstone)! Lol.


Can you name one country they are Licensed, Bonded and Insured to do business?

They've had 5 years to get licenses.
Yet many of the Govt. Warnings are based on non-licensing and non-registration.

What's the update on Germany?
- Onecoin is STILL BANNED.
And STILL has €29.000.000 locked up and seized from their bank account on suspicion of money laundering.

Bank of Africa, Tanzania still has €10M's frozen for the same reason.

I believe the Same with Singapore and several others.

Curry Hater
Posts: 206
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:45 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by Curry Hater » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:42 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:51 am
Curry Hater wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:25 am
TimTayshun wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:12 am
Cool story bro,
Than it should be VERY SIMPLE for you to give an example here?
For example, when you write repeatedly that OneCoin is a Ponzi, it's a lie.
You claim to be an expert but you still don't know what a Ponzi is after 5 years, stupid cockroach.

A Ponzi scheme is a form of fraud that lures investors and pays profits to earlier investors with funds from more recent investors. The scheme leads victims to believe that profits are coming from product sales or other means, and they remain unaware that other investors are the source of funds.


Onecoin stole €3.6 billion from 2014 thru October 2016 (85% of it's total alleged embezzlement)
Since then only 15% of the total $4.6B has come in - thus demonstrating its impending collapse for the same reason.
The definition of a Ponzi scheme is correct. However, it seems you have reading comprehension problems coz it doesn’t apply to OneCoin/OneLife.

I don’t have time to explain you right now because, unlike you, I have a busy job. So have someone to explain it to you.

Trueadvocate
Posts: 287
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:57 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by Trueadvocate » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:13 am

As quoted with implied permission


Your language is the language of lie and/or distorted truth.
So indeed I have reading comprehension difficulties with your language.
( Guess what nobody reads in full just a glance so Tim has wasted the last 4/5 years 24 hours 7 days 24 hours
and he could spent more time with his family, leisure. Thus he has wasted this massive time ) What a .....?

- Can anyone here who will raised his hands and swear that he/she reads everything that Tim Tayshun Posted?
None except for few haters!!! LOL :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests