Real value of onecoin

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
TimTayshun
Posts: 621
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by TimTayshun » Wed May 15, 2019 8:36 pm

I almost forgot about the "Platinum Sponsorship," paid with Onecoin victim's money, for The 4th Annual Eastern European Summit, by The Economist, propaganda which Onecoin also promoted and used to recruit new victims to pay out existing investors, in typical ponzi fashion:
Re: future of One Coin
Report this post
Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:15 am

So, Jessica Brown, Content and Program Director for The Economist, confirmed in an interview with Aftenposten (the #1 daily Newspaper of Norway) https://archive.is/qMx1s#selection-2415.0-2431.108 that Ruja got her speech due to OneCoin being platinum sponsor. Ruja was not invited to the Economist event, and The Economist has since removed all traces of Ruja and the whole Sofia summit where Ruja spoke.

So, whenever OneCoinists claim that Ruja was invited to The Economist summit, it is a lie. She bought her presentation time.
This was YET ANOTHER example of Onecoin FRAUD, LIES and PROPAGANDA

TimTayshun
Posts: 621
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by TimTayshun » Wed May 15, 2019 8:42 pm

On June 27, 2016 I published the following prediction:

"Onecoin will CERTAINLY cause greater financial devastation than Mt. Gox, several times over, and will be the direct cause of several suicides, guaranteed." - TimTayshun (June 2016)

In 2014 the bitcoin community suffered the biggest security breach ever, at the time, from the hacking theft of Mt. Gox.
Over $450,000,000 (at that time) was stolen.


As I predicted 3 years ago, the Onecoin theft now exceeds this by nearly 20x

EagleOne
Posts: 594
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by EagleOne » Wed May 15, 2019 8:55 pm

Curry Hater wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:16 pm
EagleOne wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:53 pm
So now detroyer has changed his tune when called out on his statement that it was a fact, and again I quote: "Bjørn, Tim, Crypto, Eagl and others, all participated in these scams, they were all partners in ICO's and anonymity, took money from the poor but are still there. do you understand why governments have banned ICO's ?" To now claiming, and I quote: " Super4trolls......I have no solid evidence about you as you have no evidence about konstantin, but I'm sure that you and your troll brothers, you're scammers and you have lit's an evidence, thanx Broaunched ICO, that were only scams, to take money from the poor and run away, now to prove this truth it will be difficult and as you hope that DOJ condemns konstantin for the charges of conspiracy to commit wire fraud, we hope that the victims you have stole, will organize themselves in committees and associations that they will call, (ICOs's victims committee), and will track you down in international courts for having them stolen." admitting that you lied. This is and only was your "opinion" yet you said it was a FACT. But trying to whitewash your lie, you still claim you want the victims we have stolen from to come here and post proving we stole from them. Another statement of FACT that is nothing more than your opinion, and another lie because you can't prove any of your so-called claims.

So to sum it up, your whole original statement was a lie. Then you come back and say you "DON"T HAVE ANY PROOF" of your statement of FACT, admitting you lied, and then again make a statement of FACT that we did steal from others; which also is a lie. So thanks for lying twice, admitting it and proving you lied twice.

But for your claim that we don't have any solid evidence about Konstantin is also a lie, because we do.

And then right on cue we had Trueadvocate come and agree with your lies. He didn't even realize you were lying because your mantra fit the hater mantra.
The same applies to YOU, liar !!!
You declared that Dealshaker merchants were paid by the company. It’s a blatant lie, liar.
You keep claiming that Konstantin is going to make a plea deal while you don’t have a clue of what’s going on, liar.
Amongst other lies.
You’re proud of yourself, liar ?
Yes I said it because a merchant told me that was happening. My fault for believing the merchant and not knowing he would lie to me. I had no reason to suspect he was lying. As for what OC is doing with DealShaker is far worse than what I was told was happening.

As for Konstantin seeking a plea deal that is not a lie and you know it. There is no reason in the world for him to be sitting in jail if the US Authorities did not have the evidence to proceed to trial and they needed 30 more days to get it BS that was spouted here on this forum. What is even more idiotic is that his attorney and Konstantin agreed to allow the government 30 more days to get their evidence instead of immediately demanding he be released like an attorney would do for his client. Talk about lying. So when Konstantin cops a plea deal, you will post here admitting I was not lying, right?

There is no guarantee that Konstantin will get a plea deal. If he does not agree to the terms for a plea deal to be reached, he will go to trial. The whole 30 day extension is to see if Konstantin will agree to the terms. Personally I hope he goes to trial. Then all the dirty linen can be exposed for all to see. But of course this will be nothing more than a conspiracy to get rid of OC because of the threat it poses to the banking community and fiat currency worldwide.

The bottom line is detroyer not only lied the first time, but then when he admitted he had nothing to prove his facts he stated, and then he lied again trying to defend his first lie. Sucks doesn't it when he was caught out straight up lying TWICE.

You said that the reason you chose your moniker name was because you hate curry. Then later, if I am not mistaken you said there was a type of curry that you loved. So which is it?

I wonder who will be next to defend detroyer for lying?

TimTayshun
Posts: 621
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by TimTayshun » Wed May 15, 2019 9:40 pm

Ruja: "In the blockchain, Pehr, it is something that makes cryptocurrency very, very transparent and a bit more tangible.
What you can see in the blockchain is all the transactions which are done by Onecoin members.
So, if someone trades a coin ....if someone transfers a coin to another one, you will see the transaction in the blockchain, and ALL transactions are in the blockchain. So its like a ledger (which) we record all transactions."

Pehr: "So, you mean we can trace every transaction from me to you ...to him."

Ruja: "Exactly. Exactly."
SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyTWsSB2qN4
(from 1:48 to 2:22)


NOPE!

TO THE CONTRARY:

OneCoin Ponzi Point Test 2 – Transfer to OneLife member
For none of the transferred OneCoins a Transaction is visible on the Blockchain screens, while the onecoin.eu website states that the OneCoin Blockchain consists of every transaction ever performed in OneCoin, and that detailed information on each mined block and performed transactions is visible on the Blockchain screens.

SOURCE: https://onecoinscam.info/onecoin-ponzi- ... fe-member/
(NOTE: The complete procedure is step-by-step reproducible (with instructions AND screen shots) by anybody with a OneLife account with OneCoins.)


no blockchain = no cryptocurrency
Last edited by TimTayshun on Wed May 15, 2019 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TimTayshun
Posts: 621
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by TimTayshun » Wed May 15, 2019 9:40 pm

Eagle wrote:
"There is no guarantee that Konstantin will get a plea deal. If he does not agree to the terms for a plea deal to be reached, he will go to trial. The whole 30 day extension is to see if Konstantin will agree to the terms. Personally I hope he goes to trial."
Not only that, but it is QUOTE POSSIBLE that DOJ can hold him to a Plea Deal involving only the one charge, and if he doesn't agree to the plea, can levy additional charges, like those his sister is facing.

So, we won't even know for 2 weeks whether this is the only charge, if he pleas to a lesser charge, or if he faces additional charges which could result in OVER 20 years in prison!

detroyer
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:41 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by detroyer » Wed May 15, 2019 10:08 pm

Curry Hater wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:16 pm
EagleOne wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:53 pm
So now detroyer has changed his tune when called out on his statement that it was a fact, and again I quote: "Bjørn, Tim, Crypto, Eagl and others, all participated in these scams, they were all partners in ICO's and anonymity, took money from the poor but are still there. do you understand why governments have banned ICO's ?" To now claiming, and I quote: " Super4trolls......I have no solid evidence about you as you have no evidence about konstantin, but I'm sure that you and your troll brothers, you're scammers and you have lit's an evidence, thanx Broaunched ICO, that were only scams, to take money from the poor and run away, now to prove this truth it will be difficult and as you hope that DOJ condemns konstantin for the charges of conspiracy to commit wire fraud, we hope that the victims you have stole, will organize themselves in committees and associations that they will call, (ICOs's victims committee), and will track you down in international courts for having them stolen." admitting that you lied. This is and only was your "opinion" yet you said it was a FACT. But trying to whitewash your lie, you still claim you want the victims we have stolen from to come here and post proving we stole from them. Another statement of FACT that is nothing more than your opinion, and another lie because you can't prove any of your so-called claims.

So to sum it up, your whole original statement was a lie. Then you come back and say you "DON"T HAVE ANY PROOF" of your statement of FACT, admitting you lied, and then again make a statement of FACT that we did steal from others; which also is a lie. So thanks for lying twice, admitting it and proving you lied twice.

But for your claim that we don't have any solid evidence about Konstantin is also a lie, because we do.

And then right on cue we had Trueadvocate come and agree with your lies. He didn't even realize you were lying because your mantra fit the hater mantra.
The same applies to YOU, liar !!!
You declared that Dealshaker merchants were paid by the company. It’s a blatant lie, liar.
You keep claiming that Konstantin is going to make a plea deal while you don’t have a clue of what’s going on, liar.
Amongst other lies.
You’re proud of yourself, liar ?
CurryHater, well finding, the question we all need to ask ourselves today, and that the haters want to avoid is :
In which organized crimes, Tim, Eagl, Crypto, Bjørn, OZ and others are they accomplices??

I have the certainty that they have many scams on their backs and all this OC spam work is just a kind of camouflage to keep the ICO investigations away from the decentralized cryptos that raised funds in billions of dollars, then they disappeared with the investments of their victims.

if the presumption of innocence is a fact, the guilt of all the providers of all the decentralized crypto should be a fact too, only thorough investigations of governments can say whether they participated in these scams or not, we have never been against OC investigations, on the contrary we have encouraged them.

We ask anyone who has had to deal with ICOs topics with Bitcoiner leaders like Bjørn, Tim, Eagl, Crypto who have had a break during the process or who have disappeared after raising funds to testify on this forum and tell us how they have been manipulated to participate in this kind of scams.

TimTayshun
Posts: 621
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by TimTayshun » Wed May 15, 2019 10:15 pm

@detroyer -
Yay! Now you'll learn how to do what you should've done before flushing your money down the Onecoin toilet & giving it to criminals.

Sorry to disappoint though. You're not going to find any "dirt" on us, as unlike the filthy dirty criminals you PREFER to give money to, we've never asked for any in the crypto space.

But, search away! It will be a good exercise for you to raise your IQ points another fraction, so maybe you aren't so gullible next time.

Ps. We're no more "Bitcoiners" than we are "Dollarers" "Euroers," "Pounderers," or in some cases "Ethereumers," Cardanoers," "Litecoiners," "Einsteiniumers," "EOSers," "Ripplers" (not me), "Troners," "Dashers," "IOTAers," ....in fact, just stop. You sound like an even bigger idiot than you've already proven!

EagleOne
Posts: 594
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by EagleOne » Wed May 15, 2019 11:54 pm

In regard to this statement of yours, and I quote: "I have the certainty that they have many scams on their backs and all this OC spam work is just a kind of camouflage to keep the ICO investigations away from the decentralized cryptos that raised funds in billions of dollars, then they disappeared with the investments of their victims." I have the certainty that you have no clue what you are talking about but is all wishful thinking and desperately wanting it to be true. If you had done any research at all, you would know what Eagle does and what you claim is your "certainty" about Eagle is wrong.

But please keep digging, you just might learn something. I want you digging, but before you go making statements of fact about someone make sure you have the facts to back it up, or at least have the decency to admit it just your opinion and not state it as fact.

You all are so scared that after all these years us "haters" are going to be proven right it is almost too much for all of you to bear, so you lash out with the type of comments you have made without any proof whatsoever. You want it to be true so badly because you need to discredit us. Innuendo or implication is always a tool used to discredit us.

I really do get it. I have been exposing these Ponzi's and scams for more than 15 years, and worked with law enforcement agencies worldwide for more than 10 years. I've seen it all and heard it all. You wouldn't believe all the hate text messages, voice mails and emails that I get every single day. I had to disconnect texting on my phone I was getting so many. I also hear all the horror stories from the victims of these Ponzi's and what is done to their families and friends. Want to talk about 'horror stories" you need to answer my phone for a couple of hours.


SwissAndrew
Posts: 415
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:42 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by SwissAndrew » Thu May 16, 2019 12:34 am

@justice4all
can`t you see what is going on with this deranged group of lunatics ??

every comment a normal member makes is answered by pages and pages and pages and pages...........
of already prepared cut and paste vomit - so as to clog up the forum and destroy any real dialogue by others

they do this as a group - it is all a coordinated attack, desparately trying to destroy confidence in OC

there is no doubt, OC will succeed wonderfully :D :D :D

flatrate
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by flatrate » Thu May 16, 2019 1:01 am

yes swiss. the experiment has been a very large super success. we wait. battle ax ready. total victory. friends time is near. the table is set. be ready.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests