Real value of onecoin

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
flatrate
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by flatrate » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:18 am

Are you saying that Bitwise who actually revealed the 95% fake volume is a "bitcoin terrorist"?
How stupid are you? They made the study for SEC for the purpose of their Bitcoin ETF apllication.
Do you even undersand what that means? No, because you are a braindead IQ60 idiot.
don't you get it monkey. jeesh your old school dum. read more and post less.

bitwise is trying to corner the real market with real traders and real volume you half wit not the fake one. how many time do i need to splain it to you ?? maybe we can reach you with some smoke signals or something.

how could bitwise be interested in fake made up volume used to prop up volume stats ???

at least timy gets it. you need some fresh air. :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

CryptoXpose
Posts: 594
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:26 am

Bitwise is interested in defining the real markets for SEC. For that purpose they studied the exchanges and came to the conclusion that when the fake coinmarketcap data is removed, the real market is very solid and tight, and performs like a healthy market should.

In order to define the real market, Bitwise collected data from 81 exchanges for the study. They were able to isolate the real volume and real market exchanges from the fake volume markets. The real market price formation happens between 10 trusted exchanged and it's very tight between these exchanges.

They noticed the real markets don't follow Fake Volume exchange prices. Real markets act independently in that regard.

Blockchain Transparency Institute is further continuing the work of defining the exact real markets, but at the moment it can be said that the Bitwise trusted excahnges markets are real market of bitcoin, but probably not the full real market. However the price formation is very tight between these 10 trusted exchanges so they are for sure part of the total real bitcoin market and volume.

You can continue to scream bitcoin is a scam and has a fake price, but the fact is, you can go to the trusted exchanges and liquidate a hell of a lot bitcoins. Sure, if you sell 100 million dollars worth of bitcoins at once, the price will drop, but it's certainly possible.
But, if you sell like 10000 dollars worth of bitcoins right now, you can liquidate in 1 second and the effect to the market value is practically nothing.

You can of course still scream it's a scam and fake, but it's still real and works. UNLIKE ONECOIN which can't be liquidated to any currency nor even transferred from user to user between wallets (ridiculous low amount in only the same mlm line transfer not counted).

What comes to your claim that only a few people trade or use bitcoin, it's complete bull. For example Coinbase exchange has over 25 million users and it's ranked currently at #1472 in Alexa traffic rankings. Any OneCoin/OneLife related site has never been anywhere near that high in traffic rankings, they are far far lower ranked.
Last edited by CryptoXpose on Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

CryptoXpose
Posts: 594
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:24 am

This is something OneCoin or its related shell companies will never get.
After 5 years, OneCoin has NO LICENSE anywhere in the world for ANYTHING.

In the picture is Coinbase's BitLicense issued by the New York State Department of Financial Services.

Image

flatrate
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by flatrate » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:51 am

What comes to your claim that only a few people trade or use bitcoin, it's complete bull. For example Coinbase exchange has over 25 million users and it's ranked currently at #1472 in Alexa traffic rankings. Any OneCoin/OneLife related site has never been anywhere near that high in traffic rankings, they are far far lower ranked.
and how many bitcons does those 25 million accounts have after the sky pump dump scam ? 0.000000002541 each ?

i know you don't own bitcon as you say, and that is bright move, but how many real people with real money do you think would get into the fake market after that decline ?

what you need to learn. little nugget for you because you seem like a bookworm with little trading or biz skills.

you need to watch out for the separation in price, not small but big. when bitcon tanks 20% and lets say litecoin or another player actually gains on that day. there is your clue. remember, can't be a small divergence.

when that day happens. ACT. change of guard is coming. you do not appear to have to skills to see it so i'm helping. your too far up ruja's crack to see a REAL opportunity in this fake world.

thank me later. flat :)

TimTayshun
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by TimTayshun » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:25 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:44 pm
[]

@F#@%Stick is a LIAR, CHEATER and completely ridiculous SCAMMER
THIS is what Bloomberg Reported LAST WEEK!!!!

Bloomberg
Markets
CME Bitcoin Futures Volume Hits Record High as Prices Rebound
By Eric Lam
April 8, 2019, 7:13 PM PDT


"The sudden resurgence in Bitcoin prices this month is also providing a boost for the futures market, with CME Group Inc. contract trading volumes for the largest cryptocurrency hitting a record high.

CME Bitcoin futures hit a record 22,542 contracts traded on April 4, equivalent to 112,710 Bitcoin with a notional value of $546 million, according to a release from the derivatives exchange operator. A majority of the trading volume on that day came in Asia hours with 12,634 contracts traded, CME said.

The increased trading came just after Bitcoin unexpectedly surged almost 30 percent over the two previous trading days after months of relative inactivity, according to consolidated Bloomberg pricing. Bitcoin was up 0.5 percent at $5,279 at 10:12 a.m. in Hong Kong.

This renewed interest in Bitcoin futures comes a month after rival Cboe Global Markets Inc., the first mainstream exchange to let people buy and sell Bitcoin futures, said in a web posting it was reviewing its approach to cryptocurrency derivatives and didn’t plan to list more contracts.

Cboe and CME first debuted Bitcoin futures in December 2017, at the peak of the crypto frenzy that saw Bitcoin prices top out at close to $20,000. Bitcoin subsequently plunged 74 percent in 2018 as the industry struggled to attract mainstream institutional investment."


SOURCE: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... es-rebound
THIS IS NOT "COPY/ PASTING," IT IS CALLED SOURCING!!!!


You F'ing "IDIOT!"
You're such a fraud and you're not fooling anyone with your. relentless nonsense...

Trueadvocate
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:57 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by Trueadvocate » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:42 am

Dummis-1 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:56 pm
Trueadvocate wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:03 pm
TimTayshun wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:51 am
Define: "Haters"

Are haterz the ones demonstrating (with facts and sources) how you f'd up by sending your money to long-time known CRIMINALS?

OR are the real "Haters" the ones who sold you the "magic beans" which were a lie?

PRIORITIES, PEOPLE!!!
Haha FACTS & SOURCES ...LOL - Distortion fake facts OURIGHT LIES ...More like misrepresentation of FACTS bigtime ..

WHAT Sources BS Sources ....



Can Igorkrnic our Admin confirm the so called FACTS???
.
Make a list of what you feel is fake we have linked anywhere in this thread.
Countless ... Many time re-iterated by Igor Krnic .... It's been repeated "Godzillion times' It's not even funny....It's so boring ... Too much repeat of Nonsensical stuff


TimTayshun
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by TimTayshun » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:47 am

GiveONE example than.
(so sick of you accusers empty bullshit accusations)

Trueadvocate
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:57 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by Trueadvocate » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:12 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:47 am
GiveONE example than.
(so sick of you accusers empty bullshit accusations)

As quoted in previous Discussion between Igor Krnic & TimTayshun re: Existence of Blockchain ( One of countless false Accusationss ) And I will stop here as it's just a waste of F..king time!!!

TimTayshun wrote: ↑Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:59 am
1.) Blockchains are not retroactive, and therefore publishing a blockchain and revealing the Genesis Block reveals the date the scam was attempted to be covered up (ie., there was no blockchain #1 and there was no "new blockchain" on Oct. 1, 2016). The date of the genesis block will be much, much later when AND IF Onecoin ever releases anything even resembling a blockchain.
Why do you still talk about there is no blockchain cause investigators made an audit and saw that there is one?
Or you thinkg that also is a lie? Why doun't you shut up at least until it is official.
TimTayshun wrote: ↑Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:59 am
Ruja said in April 2016 that "it took 3 days to download the (bitcoin) blockchain so that we could accept payment in bitcoin" - which is the most nonsensical lie ever, as it takes 3 minutes (10 max) to set up a secure bitcoin wallet, which can record almost half a million payments daily.
Not true, depending on what wallet you use, you need to sync. You need to download the whole blockchain. It took me about 2 days to sync mine back in 2015 when I was accepting bitcoins on my former business. Not sure if they changed something now so you can use it before syncing, but back in 2015 we needed to sync.
TimTayshun wrote: ↑Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:59 am
NO ONE has EVER been able to give an acceptable answer as to the simple question/ request: "WHY doesn't Onecoin just show the damn 3 year ago blockchain and shut everyone up!" - which is a LOGICAL and really only necessary question to clear Onecoin from the onslaught of "haters."
It is obvious they can not show anything that would be satisfactory without making possible for others to join mining.
Also, authorities are free to come and see it. They just did that in Jan/Feb

Dummis-1
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:47 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by Dummis-1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:44 am

Trueadvocate wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:12 am
TimTayshun wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:47 am
GiveONE example than.
(so sick of you accusers empty bullshit accusations)

As quoted in previous Discussion between Igor Krnic & TimTayshun re: Existence of Blockchain ( One of countless false Accusationss ) And I will stop here as it's just a waste of F..king time!!!

TimTayshun wrote: ↑Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:59 am
1.) Blockchains are not retroactive, and therefore publishing a blockchain and revealing the Genesis Block reveals the date the scam was attempted to be covered up (ie., there was no blockchain #1 and there was no "new blockchain" on Oct. 1, 2016). The date of the genesis block will be much, much later when AND IF Onecoin ever releases anything even resembling a blockchain.

Why do you still talk about there is no blockchain cause investigators made an audit and saw that there is one?
Or you thinkg that also is a lie? Why doun't you shut up at least until it is official.

Oh boy, where is this AUDIT?
Are you refering to the german IMA case? Still? Really?
That has nothing to do with onecoin as a company,
But against ONE IMA(person) that charges were dropped against.
The investigation against onecoin (scam company) is still ongoing.


TimTayshun wrote: ↑Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:59 am
Ruja said in April 2016 that "it took 3 days to download the (bitcoin) blockchain so that we could accept payment in bitcoin" - which is the most nonsensical lie ever, as it takes 3 minutes (10 max) to set up a secure bitcoin wallet, which can record almost half a million payments daily.

Not true, depending on what wallet you use, you need to sync. You need to download the whole blockchain. It took me about 2 days to sync mine back in 2015 when I was accepting bitcoins on my former business. Not sure if they changed something now so you can use it before syncing, but back in 2015 we needed to sync.

For Bitcoin core wallet, there's a pretty big gb file to download.
For accepting payments any lightweight wallet is fine.
Blockchain.info was around in 2015, webwallet.
Electrum was also around.
Aitbitz was also around.
Coinbase wallet.

Those are from atop my head. There was alot of options other than downloading the whole blockchain just to set up a wallet, accepting payments for a fraud.


TimTayshun wrote: ↑Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:59 am
NO ONE has EVER been able to give an acceptable answer as to the simple question/ request: "WHY doesn't Onecoin just show the damn 3 year ago blockchain and shut everyone up!" - which is a LOGICAL and really only necessary question to clear Onecoin from the onslaught of "haters."

It is obvious they can not show anything that would be satisfactory without making possible for others to join mining.
Also, authorities are free to come and see it. They just did that in Jan/Feb

Lols.
1. Let people see blockchain Explorer.
2. People can automaticly start their mining as they now can inspect blockchain and payments??? Lol.
3. Profit?
4. Lol.
Where is this official verdict from authorities that clears onecoin?
Oh, you don't have it?
Oh it's something a criminal fraudster currently awaiting trial in jail said?

Last edited by Dummis-1 on Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CryptoXpose
Posts: 594
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:12 pm

Trueadvocate wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:12 am
Why do you still talk about there is no blockchain cause investigators made an audit and saw that there is one?
Or you thinkg that also is a lie? Why doun't you shut up at least until it is official.
What investigators? Name, source, complete report? Don't bother posting anonymous source announced by OneCoin itself.
And just some blockchain by itself doesn't yet tell anything about the validity, the most important question: is there a valid blockchain which includes all OneCoin transactions. So far there's zero proof that there is. The data which is available point to the conclusion that there isn't such Onecoin blockchain.
Not true, depending on what wallet you use, you need to sync. You need to download the whole blockchain. It took me about 2 days to sync mine back in 2015 when I was accepting bitcoins on my former business. Not sure if they changed something now so you can use it before syncing, but back in 2015 we needed to sync.
I don't know what wallet you used, but bitcoin SPV Wallets which don't require you to download the full bitcoin blockchain appeared already in 2011. One of the first SPV wallets was Electrum.

It seems you are a complete newbie to real crypto and haven't used any modern crypto wallet ever. Setting up a modern crypto wallet is a matter of couple minutes.
It is obvious they can not show anything that would be satisfactory without making possible for others to join mining.
This is one of the strangest and most ignorant claims I have ever seen as an excuse why OneCoin doesn't show its blockchain ledger. I don't know where it originated from, but from somewhere inside the OneCoin network, because it's so stupid.

How could anybody "join mining" by just seeing the blockchain ledger, when there's no source code of the blockchain system available and no access to any "mining" servers? You can't "join mining" by just seeing the ledger, if it's a closed system. This excuse that someone could without permission "join mining" of a closed source code closed centralized server system, just by seeing the ledger, is braindead ignorant.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests