Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
Sigma

Re: Is Onecoin public yet? October 08 2018 passed!

Post by Sigma » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:48 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:35 am
I will ignore and not comment most of your post cause it is your opinion and you are entitled to have it. But:
Sigma wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:50 pm
I told them in several emails in 2016, that they need to just accept BTC, especially in the US. If not, it’s gonna spell trouble. What did they do? Wait till the end of the US deal to start accepting BTC. They would’ve made a killing in the process. BTC was only $1000 and it was perfectly legal.
Wait, when the company decided to shut down accepting USA customers, you told them just to accept BTC and it will all be fine? Seriously?
Sigma wrote:
What a joke! I’m just so glad my money went to the real crypto. BTC. And, yes. I pay all of my bills with it. I’ve helped all of my family out with it. I’ve cashed it out for fiat and can do whenever I wish.
If you bought BTC back in 2016 it was around $600, today it is $3900 so it is like 6.5x gain. Unless you invested 6 figures or more, I don't see how BTC gain can pay your bills, at least it will not for a long time, especially cause I hear birds say it will go down again.
Sigma wrote:
Match that smartass!
Based on what you said, not so sure if you are smart at all, you seem more like a troll. Cheers.
Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:35 am
I will ignore and not comment most of your post cause it is your opinion and you are entitled to have it. But:
Sigma wrote:
I told them in several emails in 2016, that they need to just accept BTC, especially in the US. If not, it’s gonna spell trouble. What did they do? Wait till the end of the US deal to start accepting BTC. They would’ve made a killing in the process. BTC was only $1000 and it was perfectly legal.
Wait, when the company decided to shut down accepting USA customers, you told them just to accept BTC and it will all be fine? Seriously?
Sigma wrote:
What a joke! I’m just so glad my money went to the real crypto. BTC. And, yes. I pay all of my bills with it. I’ve helped all of my family out with it. I’ve cashed it out for fiat and can do whenever I wish.
If you bought BTC back in 2016 it was around $600, today it is $3900 so it is like 6.5x gain. Unless you invested 6 figures or more, I don't see how BTC gain can pay your bills, at least it will not for a long time, especially cause I hear birds say it will go down again.
Sigma wrote:
Match that smartass!
Based on what you said, not so sure if you are smart at all, you seem more like a troll. Cheers.
Listen to this guy!

He thinks I don’t know my sht. I know. You’re right. Just to make sure you’re not skewed by your investment.

I came in under the Covered Bridges Group. I told them I wasn’t interested in the MLM part of the deal, but I wanted to have something to fall back on in case decentralized crypto went belly up.

After I purchased $20K worth of packages and put that aside in March of 2016. I then turned to BTC and Alts. $4K worth of BTC at the same time was 10BTC approx. those 10BTC were turned into 80, before, and up to the Jan bull run.

1/3 stayed in Alts. 1/3 was cashed into Tether/fiat using methods such as Coinbase/BitPay (BTC = $15K then) and the rest now sit on paper wallets protected from douchebag hackers.

I never once said I didn’t believe in ONE. But, grab a tampon for the next revelation. Not once. But, twice now, my CoinSafe coins are not showing. On top of that, they moved my maturity date from 5-16 to 12-31. And, instead of notifying me that my coins were back on the dashboard 5 mos past the 1st maturity date. They didn’t.

Now, they’re ghost again. This is insane. I know there’s an expo planned for the Spring in Vegas and their focusing more on the merchant platform. I personally could care less to cash out into fiat. That just means unwanted attn.

I’m dying to sell the MAB. That’s where the juice is at. I try to tell ppl to buy the OFCs in 2017. Nobody listened. They were more concerned with wanting to cash out on Jan 8th. I told them that was mainly for merchants in Beta, IF they were launching it then.

But, idk what I’m talking about. Wtvr you gotta tell yourself slick. I’m just basically doing this so I one day prove to the naysayers that, ONE wasn’t a scam. It’s pretty much everything a crypto should have. But, the little petty mistakes need to cease.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:44 pm

Sigma wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:48 am
But, idk what I’m talking about. Wtvr you gotta tell yourself slick. I’m just basically doing this so I one day prove to the naysayers that, ONE wasn’t a scam. It’s pretty much everything a crypto should have. But, the little petty mistakes need to cease.
If you are into alts, then you should know their development too. Consider that, and you will realize that ONEcoin bumpy road is not so bad :)

Sigma

Post by Sigma » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:57 pm

I’m 💯 for one coin and I apologize I was having a bad day that day. Cryptopia was going through a hack and being a mod there was tough on us.

I’m just confused about this OFC payout now. I heard if we bought into them in 2017, we need not do nothing. I also heard the payouts would be 100:1. Meaning OFC:ONE.

You have any info on that? I’d like you to be my contact from now on. You seem to know the gig.

Thanks 🙏🏼

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:28 am

I am not sure how this OFC-> ONE conversion will take place, maybe even automatically. But it should start this Match, although I would not be surprised if some new IT bumps show up and those would be late too.
What I do know is that for each 100 OFC you will get 1 ONE so for those who got 200 OFC for 1 ONE in 2017 promotion, they will get double coins.

MLMgenius

Post by MLMgenius » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:29 pm

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-cryp ... SKCN1QP1WF

Konstantin was arrested, Ruja is indicted. Igor, how does this impact the future of OC?

Emmanu

Post by Emmanu » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:43 pm

MLMgenius wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:29 pm

Konstantin was arrested, Ruja is indicted. Igor, how does this impact the future of OC?
How true is this ?

MLMgenius

Post by MLMgenius » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:58 pm

Well the US Justice Department issued a statement so I would say very true

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:32 pm

They cannot let the one crypto currency that really is a threat to fiat succeed.. Can they?
Emmanu wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:43 pm
MLMgenius wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:29 pm

How true is this ?

Yevhenii

Post by Yevhenii » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:43 pm

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/ma ... ion-dollar
The charges contained in the Indictments and Complaint are merely accusations, and the defendants are presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.

jonone

Post by jonone » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:15 pm

I’ve seen the court document from this. Thing is the Germans had already investigated Onecoin and its blockchain and dealshaker and authorities from around the world, already heavily investigated onelife and the funds.

Perhaps this is just the USA’s turn to perform their investigation. This could be a long one