Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
starbucks001

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by starbucks001 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:54 am

Hi all ,

I refer to the announcement made as posted above and have extracted a portion of it below. If you read the paragraph below, relating to those who bought the OFC bundles, it says listing on exchange will happen when they have converted all their ofc bundles to onecoins.

My question is, are they referring to the first 20% or are they refereing to conversion of all ofc bundles to onecoins efore exchange is opened. If we have to wait till all ofc bundles are converted to onecoins, it will be Jan 2020.

Just seeking clarification.

PORTION OF ANNOUNCEMENT:

"After that, you will automatically receive 20% of the coins that you are entitled to on a fixed rate of 300 OFCs = 1 ONE
Once all the tokens from the bundles have been converted to ONE and all the bundle owners have sent their credentials to the responsible team, ONE will be listed with a stable coin price on the exchange. It will take under consideration merchant priorities and countries` specific requirements"

maneami

Post by maneami » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:04 am

Hi igor ,
In 2017 I converted 1000 one coin to OFC from this website.
https://www.onecoinofc.com

Now how can I convert the ofc to one coin as the website isn’t working anymore and I can’t access my ofc.

Thank you

Epic-7.com

Post by Epic-7.com » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:13 am

8-) Here you get explained everything about OneCoin within 4 minutes something everyone has time for, !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oWsv6d ... Qh&index=5 :!:

I'm 100% Agree to what is said in this video!!!

I am a professional Trade, in http://epic-7.com/

Djo

Post by Djo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:19 am

I think this sentence in yesterday's press release from the company answers your question :
Once all ONEs, released on 08.01.2019, have been obtained by participants, ONE will be listed with a stable coin price on an exchange. It will take under consideration merchant priorities and countries` specific requirements.

Press release link :
https://www.onecoin.eu/uploads/media/de ... 0ab2ce.pdf

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:28 am

maneami wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:04 am
Hi igor ,

Now how can I convert the ofc to one coin as the website isn’t working anymore and I can’t access my ofc.

Thank you
This website will start again in March 2019 and we will be able to exchange 20% OFC per month until July 2019

Freakingyou

Post by Freakingyou » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:46 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:28 am
maneami wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:04 am
Hi igor ,

Thank you
This website will start again in March 2019 and we will be able to exchange 20% OFC per month until July 2019
Hi Igor thanks for The infos again.
Whats your thought on This? March we can exchange 20% or we Will have to wait until january 2020?
Regards

SwissAndrew

Post by SwissAndrew » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:50 am

Freakingyou wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:46 am
March we can exchange 20% or we Will have to wait until january 2020?
why do you ask such a strange question? - company said March, not 2020

update:
sorry for my reaction - what you probably meant was "when can we start SELLING the coins", which, of course is a good question
Last edited by SwissAndrew on Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:26 pm

Freakingyou wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:46 am

Hi Igor thanks for The infos again.
Whats your thought on This? March we can exchange 20% or we Will have to wait until january 2020?
Regards
ofc exchange into onecoins will last from march until july. For those who bought ofc with coins in 2017.
Fiat exchange for onecoins will probably start somewhere between march and july, that is my personal estimate. But let’s not stuck to that date cause something might go wrong (again).

Freakingyou

Post by Freakingyou » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:41 pm

Thanks for The explanation once again Igor.
Another thing if you can Help.
A collegue from work sold his account but, as Many Times expected buyer didnt pay... Whatever...
Anyway, how can he try to recover his account?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:46 pm

Freakingyou wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:41 pm
Thanks for The explanation once again Igor.
Another thing if you can Help.
A collegue from work sold his account but, as Many Times expected buyer didnt pay... Whatever...
Anyway, how can he try to recover his account?
According to T&S it is forbidden to sell account without the written permission of the company (via support). So, if he already gave access to "new owner", changed email and transaction password, I say he can
1) deal it with him personally (physically)
2) try something legally if he has some written proof or contract
3) forget about it cause he did in against company rules anyway and there is no way they will waste time with the case, if he made a ticket about that, he could get help from the company but again he would need some proofs, contract...