Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:04 pm

rashaad wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:38 pm
Haters this haters that.. everywhere in this forum.

Company problems and delays explained with haters. I am sorry, feels a bit avoiding responsibility.
Company knew Kralev can't sell coins, still allowed thousands his deals for advertising Onecoin greatness. Haters fault also?
You asked about the delays in delivering platforms and I explained why that happened.

Kralev deals are different matter and that indeed is company responsibility but only in terms "they should use brain instead of leaders" cause birds should know, and I was writing that here for months that it is not to expect any exchange nor liquidity on october 08 and also I said those deals mean nothing and should not be used to promote business. Now leaders that did so seek company to take responsibility and they were polite enough to do it to some extent as you see Kralev is selling some cars. 25 cars sold, 10 more will on October 20 and probably more later.
But 1000 cars? Come on, even bitcoin price would collapse with that. It is early for that.
But yes, I wish they were more firm and discouraging to Kralev and network with those deals, that one is on the IMO and they did show some responsibility by at least some deals happening!

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:54 pm

Look carefully, above the timer it states: "Round 2 starts in"
So the timer is now set for the second round and before it was set for the first round. See how fast our minds jump to negative conclusions because we don't pay attention and cannot envision what the reason can be for certain strange things at first sight... My brain is guilty of this as well, but I try to be more conscious of it and nowedays always count till ten... or seventyfive if it needs to be 8-) ...

By the way, did you see the important pop-up message when you go to www.dealshaker.com. Next to having seen the new Dealshaker platform preview on Youtube.. man, things are moving in very good direction!! Company is building its world!!
Emmanu wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:18 am
Now it's looking like onecoin will never launch after series of failed launch date.....imagine the timer for the coin offering has started again, just imagine....what kind of team do they have?....26 days left.....imagine.....I don't think they are on top of their game if they really want to put haters to shame, and don't let the investors down.

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:44 pm

OneCoinPeet wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:54 pm
So the timer is now set for the second round and before it was set for the first round. See how fast our minds jump to negative conclusions because we don't pay attention and cannot envision what the reason can be for certain strange things at first sight... My brain is guilty of this as well, but I try to be more conscious of it and nowedays always count till ten... or seventyfive if it needs to be 8-) ...

By the way, did you see the important pop-up message when you go to www.dealshaker.com. Next to having seen the new Dealshaker platform preview on Youtube.. man, things are moving in very good direction!! Company is building its world!!
Emmanu wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:18 am
Now it's looking like onecoin will never launch after series of failed launch date.....imagine the timer for the coin offering has started again, just imagine....what kind of team do they have?....26 days left.....imagine.....I don't think they are on top of their game if they really want to put haters to shame, and don't let the investors down.
some people who are onecoiner are the one giving haters ammunition to attack ONE, always quickly to blame the company for anything not minding the opposition the company is facing, this company have faced so much negativity over the years and they just wanna do the right thing. some thing they should just click and everything become perfect, people need to give them some props.

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:58 pm

Looks like pop-up message on Dealshaker , that was declaring that new Dealshaker platform would be activated on 1st of november, is gone.. Does not appear anymore in my browsers.. Any body still seeing that message?

Any other place on internet where there is company information about upcoming new platform?

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:23 am

OneCoinPeet wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:58 pm
Looks like pop-up message on Dealshaker , that was declaring that new Dealshaker platform would be activated on 1st of november, is gone.. Does not appear anymore in my browsers.. Any body still seeing that message?

Any other place on internet where there is company information about upcoming new platform?
Timer still popping up when you go on the site or refresh

kinyuenng

Post by kinyuenng » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:42 am

OneCoinPeet wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:54 pm
So the timer is now set for the second round and before it was set for the first round. See how fast our minds jump to negative conclusions because
Now the count down for Round 2 sale, did the Round 1 sale in progress, I am from Malaysia, don't seem to find "participate" button to register for ICO?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:02 am

Participate will appear when ready. They obviously underestimated their timetable (this Panama company)

Luival

Post by Luival » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:26 pm

W.T.F does this mean on pg 25 of the White paper? No regulatory authority has examined or approved of any of the information set out in this
White-paper. No such action has been or will be taken under the laws, regulatory requirements or rules of any jurisdiction. The publication, distribution or dissemination of this Whitepaper does not imply that the applicable laws, regulatory requirements or rules have been complied with.

ARE THEY CRAZY?

kinyuenng

Post by kinyuenng » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:53 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:02 am
Participate will appear when ready. They obviously underestimated their timetable (this Panama company)
I heard from China leaders, round 1 sold out, wonder it's

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:58 pm

Probably covering their and our asses to the max., after all the company and CO's have been through, with allegations and all kinds of vicious attacks from individuals as well as governments. Actually really smart thinking to write this in the White Paper.
Luival wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:26 pm
W.T.F does this mean on pg 25 of the White paper? No regulatory authority has examined or approved of any of the information set out in this
White-paper. No such action has been or will be taken under the laws, regulatory requirements or rules of any jurisdiction. The publication, distribution or dissemination of this Whitepaper does not imply that the applicable laws, regulatory requirements or rules have been complied with.

ARE THEY CRAZY?