Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Emmanu

Re: Onecoin announced the roadmap to public

Post by Emmanu » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:26 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:22 am
Emmanu wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:18 am
Now it's looking like onecoin will never launch after series of failed launch date.....imagine the timer for the coin offering has started again, just imagine....what kind of team do they have?....26 days left.....imagine.....I don't think they are on top of their game if they really want to put haters to shame, and don't let the investors down.
They are not working to put haters to shame, that is child thinking. There are yet no investors in onecoin. They are suppose to come with this coin offering. When it starts already...
Keep in mind that offering was supposed to start january 17 this year but was interrupted by investigation made by network bad business (selling investments and promising high returns)
What about those that already own onecoin through education package....are you saying we are not contributors?

rashaad

Post by rashaad » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:02 pm

Hello,

Is there date when I can send Onecoins to others without limits?

-
rashaad

Borso

Post by Borso » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:12 pm

Do you think a Billion Dollar Business
Has no cloud an backupserver ???
That Investigation Thing is Not really the reason for all the delays ...

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:13 pm

Borso wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:12 pm
Do you think a Billion Dollar Business
Has no cloud an backupserver ???
That Investigation Thing is Not really the reason for all the delays ...
It is not the matter of data and backup cause nothing was lost (other than previous coin offering platform).
What they did lose because of investigation is IT team that made the blockchain and back-office and dealshaker was also delayed because poor project management so now they are catching up slowly so when you have a team that works and it gets scared by police investigation then you need to find new team and that takes time, and also it takes time for new team to catch up. So yes, the investigation made delays.

rashaad

Post by rashaad » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:28 pm

But why IT team scared if they know it's not scam?

-
rashaad

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:09 pm

rashaad wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:28 pm
But why IT team scared if they know it's not scam?

-
rashaad
Preassure, reputation. Most reputable companies do not want to be the part of this war against Onecoin cause if you are reputable, they (fanatics and haters) will attack you, harras you, make damage to your business so you have more damage than good with working right now for Onecoin, we could see that back in 2015 with Semper Fortis auditor for example.

Luckily, after we saw what happened with Germany investigation, things will probably change. I also talked with some possible IT experts who could work, they are first scared of the reputation. It is easy for programmers to find job nowdays, they do not need this hater shit. And haters know that, that is why they are still doing it after 4 years - no major corporate arrests and no collapse...

It is good to hear what Grant Cardone has to say about haters :)

https://d.pr/v/Jx6lFC

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:32 pm

friends, I know this seems to some like dragging feet and can kicking, to some extent that may be the case, but lets look at facts.

1. dozens of investigation world wide NO ARRESTS OR CHARGES OF ANY KIND AGAINST ONE.
2. ONE is trying to accomplish something NEVER DONE BEFORE.
3. there has been progress. slow yes.

remember, if info is not coming directly from ONE it is BS BS BS...

what i am focused on now is finding out how-when the merchants for DS can exchange some coins for fiat.

IMO, most important right now, not ICO. :P :P :P

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:34 pm

flatrate wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:32 pm
IMO, most important right now, not ICO. :P :P :P
Slot ln ;)
I’ll come :)

rashaad

Post by rashaad » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:38 pm

Haters this haters that.. everywhere in this forum.

Company problems and delays explained with haters. I am sorry, feels a bit avoiding responsibility.
Company knew Kralev can't sell coins, still allowed thousands his deals for advertising Onecoin greatness. Haters fault also?

-
rashaad

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:53 pm

Emmanu wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:18 am
Now it's looking like onecoin will never launch after series of failed launch date.....imagine the timer for the coin offering has started again, just imagine....what kind of team do they have?....26 days left.....imagine.....I don't think they are on top of their game if they really want to put haters to shame, and don't let the investors down.
The timer countdown is for Round 2, nothing change
Round 1 08 october - 07 November
Round 2 08 Novermber - 07 December
whats the complain about timer countdown for