The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
slobodanboda

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:47 am

MBan wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:25 pm
The news from Italy is already being spun as "OneLife/OneCoin has been cleared of any wrongdoing in Italy" by some single-brain-celled IMAs.

This is not the case. What happened is that OneLife appealed the AGCM decision and now the court of law in Rome has reviewed the appeal and decided that the case should be reevaluated. Until then, the court has decided that OneLife can commence with its activities in Italy and doesn't have to pay the 2,5 million fine, so that OneLife suffers no commercial loss.

So the case is far from over for OneLife in Italy.
Dream on, dream on..................
Hope dies last or latest at Oct.08th.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:52 am

Sergey Ivanov wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:29 pm
detroyer wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:29 pm
Great news....I see from here the head of the trolls..It's a magnitude 9 earthquake and it's the deluge of trolls ... Igor, this is called in boxing a right hook and KO.
The final interpretation is as follows. Onecoin appealed in court the decision to ban their activities in Italy. The court in Rome decided that, in connection with the ambiguities in the case, it is necessary to reconsider the case in the first instance (where it was initially considered), but for the time being, until the revision, it TEMPORARILY suspended the court's decision on the ban, until all unclear circumstances. So, there is no question of any justification or complete removal
UNCLEAR CIRCUMSTANCES.
How is it possibly in so clear case when you have millions facts and evidences against company.
i am shocked that your side can't get so easy and clear case.
How stupid you can be and do not see that something is wrong with all your hater squad.
Hate is blind.

Paul Lukas

Post by Paul Lukas » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:14 am

Good morning all from Italy,
news are certainly positive and also the fine payment is suspended. Which is not bad.
It's also positive that the "Company" actually got engaged in the matter: as far as I know, this was not the case at the beginning of troubles in Italy.
"Consiglio di stato" has accepted the appeal concerning the decision to stop every activity, taken in first istance by TAR "Tribunale amministrativo".
However I think is not the case of "singing victory" as we use to say here. At least not yet.
Operations can re-start but I'd be very cautios, because all the matter will go back to Tribunale amministrativo TAR.

Paul

feriman

Post by feriman » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:41 am

HI Igor but still we don't see Italy in the list of countries

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:34 pm

Paul Lukas wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:14 am
However I think is not the case of "singing victory" as we use to say here. At least not yet.
Operations can re-start but I'd be very cautios because all the matter will go back to Tribunale amministrativo TAR.
This is just FUD (fear doubt and uncertainty) maintenance strategy for haters, cause they only conclude this out of this case.
As I said, it might be more hearings, but this time with the company evolved and then the conclusion will be fine.

Also, people give too few credit for the fact that suspensions of activities are removed, fine is removed. That tells a lot.

People who are so sure company is the criminal will, of course, this "possible new hearings" see as "far from over" but people who are involved with the company and clearly know they are not criminal will see this as a victory.

Also, I do agree network IMA must not kype this as a total global victory of Onecoin cause a) this case is not so over, b) Germany case is ultimate decision.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:32 pm

feriman wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:41 am
HI Igor but still we don't see Italy in the list of countries
IT needs to do that, and right now last 2 months IT situation is hard due to the investigation. Some people left. New stronger teams are being negotiated with. Hard to find strong ones before an official decision by authority. I think old IT, part of them, at least are managing old bugs now and they will probably soon allow Italy

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:52 pm

The fact that the fine was lifted and ONE is open for business again tells everything..from the information I obtained Italy had the worst batch of MLM scum in all the investigations.

hint mr investigation man, instead of piling on ONE like all haters love to do so much, why not go after the actual MLM gangsters that actually caused the mess your investigating ? I assume ONE will be more than happy to testify against them.

so far all these investigations are an epic embarrassment & waste of time, energy and money.. what is most energizing for me so far is that the ONE legal team is clearly active in representing the company.

maybe the ONE legal dept. will put its bulls eye on this bunch of fake journalists and slander artists..if ruja took all the money she has and gave it to hungry children this sad (pay for play) site would slander it. :D :D

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:44 pm

Main problem is that WE HAVE RIGHT CELEBRATE WIN IN THIS BATTLE.
This is what all haters do not want understand.
This is not end of the war but we win in this battle and ready for next one with higher moral.
I can image how all these f..kers would celebrate that this court decision in this instance were negative for us.
They would organize firework in center of Roma, I guess.
So, it doesn't matter if it,s not the end but it's one step closer to the end and gave us high energy for next battles.
For sure this decision is not gift from god, this is result of invisible hard work of attorney team and it shows that some people work very hard for our benefit.
We must understand it, this is not game, this is very serious situation and no one good result will not come alone.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:36 pm

slobo,
this is war mate whether you want to believe it or not and finally the legal team at OC is recognizing it as such it appears.

if there is no proof of a crime the logical next step is too assume all the accusations were simply anonymous complaints by deranged people with a bone to pick or sad sacks who are getting paid for what they are doing !

witch hunt that needs to end NOW.. there is only so long you can keep a person/company in custody without clear proof of crime.

how much negative slander has been slung against ONE for years ? boy, wouldn't it be great to see these keyboard warriors dealt with ?

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:08 pm

the announcement coming shortly in a few days, will certainly make nervous our trolls, but that'll not stop there, because the haters always find something to say, their big failure is that they failed to convince thousands of members to request refunds of their money as they managed to do it with some, if they had succeeded in this diabolical operation, they could have killed OC, fortunately people have not followed, after they adopted another strategy, speaking to Governments by anonymous complaints, who are in posing as people who bought educational packages, as we noticed it didn't work, they have tried everything, now they become terrorist; threatens Ruja and demand ransoms. I hope that the "mirror" "behindmlm" OZ, Bjorn, Tim etc... will be able to defend because their madness has exceeded all limits.