The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
detroyer

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by detroyer » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:29 pm

Great news....I see from here the head of the trolls..It's a magnitude 9 earthquake and it's the deluge of trolls ... Igor, this is called in boxing a right hook and KO.

Dream18

Post by Dream18 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:38 pm

Hello,
Mr Igor do have any comment about this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2fPixG ... e=youtu.be

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:39 pm

The Italian Administrative Supreme Court has decided that the results of the investigation of OneLife Network Ltd.’s activity, initiated by the Italian Antitrust Authority, are not clear and do not prove that the commercial practice of OneLife Network is unfair. Therefore the measures taken are suspended and conclusions must be reviewed.
wow, this news comes out during a REAL PONZI bitcon sell off.... It appears that one Bitcon whale is selling off a ton of coins so everyone is held hostage until he unloads.. what a forking scam

now, back to the great news that will have harry the hammer, the old goat eagle douche, and a few other anti-one in a frenzy today. cryptoxpose and straight jacket tim i am told are close to "JUMPING" If you know what i mean.

hey old goat eagle, after hearing this exciting news do you think the prosecutor in Germany is going to press for more investigations ?? you know, with having 6000 page report from investigators which indicated ZERO CRIMINALITY OF ANY KIND ????????????

i am sure a 'behindmlm' article indicating the conclusion of Italy investigation and ONE being back in business will be published soon... don't hold your breath brother. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Noor

Post by Noor » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:43 pm

I hope Eagleone and other haters have some degree of dignity and courage to say Congratulation to Onecoin.
Thank you Igor sir for this wonderful forum.
We love you

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:06 pm

Thank you for posting the link. Congratulations to OC.

By the way, just so you know, your first link is throwing a 503 error.

MBan

Post by MBan » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:25 pm

The news from Italy is already being spun as "OneLife/OneCoin has been cleared of any wrongdoing in Italy" by some single-brain-celled IMAs.

This is not the case. What happened is that OneLife appealed the AGCM decision and now the court of law in Rome has reviewed the appeal and decided that the case should be reevaluated. Until then, the court has decided that OneLife can commence with its activities in Italy and doesn't have to pay the 2,5 million fine, so that OneLife suffers no commercial loss.

So the case is far from over for OneLife in Italy.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:15 pm

Mban, Italian law is not your strong point is it ?

It appears the Italian Administrative Supreme Court slapped the overly ambitious Italian Antitrust Authority and its hefty fine with a swift strong back hand across the chops for PROBABLY LISTENING TO ANONYMOUS ONE HATERS INSTEAD OF THE FACTS..

Not only did the high court dismiss the alleged findings/fake news/made up stories that the Italian Antitrust Authority thought were real, they immediately reinstated ONE with permission to carry on business. If there was any possible improprieties the Supreme Court would never allow ONE to carry on unfettered, and IMO, they put this language in to not embarrass the IAA..
Therefore the measures taken are suspended and conclusions must be reviewed.
IMO, the high court didn't see any irregularities/law breaking/misdeeds on behalf of the company and I think the legal dept. of ONE clearly presented its case that unless there is a chargeable offense or a crime the fair business opportunity of ONE to conduct business is being infringed upon..

this is simply more proof that this witch hunt is all anonymous driven void of any facts... here that timmy boy ? don't try and delete your anti-one slander because i have it all brother.

how many investigation docs does it take to finally exonerate ONE ? 10k-50k ? a million ?

I know its hard for people to actually think something positive can happen at ONE, but the tide appears to be finally turning.. Just because an army of anti-one stooges scream, write articles and make videos saying ONE is a scam does not actually make it a scam.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sergey Ivanov

Post by Sergey Ivanov » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:29 pm

detroyer wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:29 pm
Great news....I see from here the head of the trolls..It's a magnitude 9 earthquake and it's the deluge of trolls ... Igor, this is called in boxing a right hook and KO.
The final interpretation is as follows. Onecoin appealed in court the decision to ban their activities in Italy. The court in Rome decided that, in connection with the ambiguities in the case, it is necessary to reconsider the case in the first instance (where it was initially considered), but for the time being, until the revision, it TEMPORARILY suspended the court's decision on the ban, until all unclear circumstances. So, there is no question of any justification or complete removal

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:59 pm

sergay, hardly a final interpretation..

It appears our anti-one crowd don't have much of a clue how the courts operate. let me try and illustrate for you as i work in the court system albeit from another country.

The supreme court is not just another court and its decisions are highly calculated and precise with little or no room for deliberation. IMO, the court had absolutely NOTHING to work it from the IAA extortion attempt.

The IMA's that did what they did in Italy should be very concerned at this point because there is a bulls eye on their back now that ONE is back in business. I wouldn't expect Ruja to testify on their behalf :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:03 am

Sergey Ivanov wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:29 pm
The final interpretation is as follows. Onecoin appealed in court the decision to ban their activities in Italy. The court in Rome decided that, in connection with the ambiguities in the case, it is necessary to reconsider the case in the first instance (where it was initially considered), but for the time being, until the revision, it TEMPORARILY suspended the court's decision on the ban, until all unclear circumstances. So, there is no question of any justification or complete removal
MBan wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:25 pm
What happened is that OneLife appealed the AGCM decision and now the court of law in Rome has reviewed the appeal and decided that the case should be reevaluated. Until then, the court has decided that OneLife can commence with its activities in Italy and doesn't have to pay the 2,5 million fine, so that OneLife suffers no commercial loss.

So the case is far from over for OneLife in Italy.
Where did you two guys get this conclusion from ? :D

I think you are confused by wanting this to be false so hard. It's like two guys reading the bible and they both interpret it in their own different way.

Here is the decision:

The Council of State in court (Section Six):

Accept the appeal (Appeal number: 93/2018) and, for the effect, in the reform of the contested order, accepts the precautionary petition at first instance.

Order that by the secretariat this order is sent to the Tar for the prompt fixation of the hearing on the merits pursuant to art. 55, paragraph 10, cod. proc. amm.

It compensates the expenses of this precautionary phase.

This ordinance will be performed by the Administration and is filed with the Section secretariat which will inform the parties.

So decided in Rome in the council chamber of the day February 15, 2018
I bolded out the part that orders AGCM to fix their harsh decision and make a new one. More investigation and hearing might to be done but this time with the company lawyer, not just rogue IMAs. But I think that already happened, otherwise, they would not even make this order.

Btw, for my friend eagle here is that original link that I did not want to share:

https://www.giustizia-amministrativa.it ... XE&q=00764