The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Locked
detroyer
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:41 pm

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - Bulgaria Investigation

Post by detroyer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:35 pm

Hii Igor, you have to filter and moderate this forum, the silly and stupid comments without evidence and logical sense, like those of the troll as stupid OC attack only poison the forum and scare people who can debate intelligently and with respect... thank you for excluding these trolls from here like this anonymous kenny....... that you have already warned.
We are not anonymous like them, here in this forum perhaps we are, but everyone knows that we are all OL/OC IMA, but these trolls, we don't even know if they belong to any altcoin or another malicious company because they just looking That site to propagate their loose propaganda behind their pseudo.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1729
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - Bulgaria Investigation

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:43 pm

detroyer wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:35 pm
Hii Igor, you have to filter and moderate this forum, the silly and stupid comments without evidence and logical sense, like those of the troll as stupid OC attack only poison the forum and scare people who can debate intelligently and with respect...
I do filter forum, I delete some posts, I ban people who prove to be trolls, like kennygreenwood. He is banned and his last dumb post is deleted.

detroyer
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:41 pm

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - Bulgaria Investigation

Post by detroyer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:48 pm

happy to announce that italy will be opening during the course of the day tomorrow 23rd february.The Italian merchants will be interesting on Dealshaker

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1729
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - Bulgaria Investigation

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:56 pm

EagleOne wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:21 am
I came across this article that talks about OneCoin and thought you all would find it most interesting, especially the part where the author talks about OC's blockchain technology: http://www.onecoinpk.com/what-is-onecoin-2018/ and it was written this month.
This website is against the compliance and I reported it. It is full of misleading info. I hope you wrote it here to report it, cause it would be silly that you hold this website as a sort of argument against Onecoin, not you.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1729
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - Bulgaria Investigation

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:58 pm

flatrate wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:27 pm
why is eagleprick posting again ? we have discussed why he is here and why he belongs in the dust bin.. please remove him.
Hm, seems like I did not ban him at all, something went bugged. Since I do not believe in coincidence, I will leave him for now :oops:

This website he posted was actually helpful cause I sent it to the company to see if they track owner and freeze him cause he does not follow compliance and have much misleading info there.

EagleOne
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - Bulgaria Investigation

Post by EagleOne » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:41 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:56 pm
EagleOne wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:21 am
I came across this article that talks about OneCoin and thought you all would find it most interesting, especially the part where the author talks about OC's blockchain technology: http://www.onecoinpk.com/what-is-onecoin-2018/ and it was written this month.
This website is against the compliance and I reported it. It is full of misleading info. I hope you wrote it here to report it, cause it would be silly that you hold this website as a sort of argument against Onecoin, not you.
I posted it to make you aware of what a member of OC had posted as facts, which were not facts at all. Nothing more, nothing less.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1729
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:56 pm

EagleOne wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:21 am
I posted it to make you aware of what a member of OC had posted as facts, which were not facts at all. Nothing more, nothing less.
Yes as I thought, I wish more people would to that. Thanks.

openmind
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by openmind » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:09 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:56 pm
EagleOne wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:21 am
I posted it to make you aware of what a member of OC had posted as facts, which were not facts at all. Nothing more, nothing less.
Yes as I thought, I wish more people would to that. Thanks.
Hi Igor, can you explain what is a problem from your point of view with this article? Here is Dr. Ruja video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3FNCopDeXU. Do you see difference between information content?
Last edited by openmind on Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

detroyer
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:41 pm

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by detroyer » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:29 am

1. Our coin first will be introduced at xcoinx, then company will decide whether they want to compromise their members data on other exchanges or not. but main thing is that if we can exchange our coin in to fiat currency from xcoinx then to be honest we don’t need other exchanges

2. About 40 to 50% coins will be held by the company and the remaining 50% will be considered as circulating supply so let’s say we will be 3.5 Million by the time of opening and we will have half of the coin capacity which would be 60 Billion.

3. Now 60 Billion is circulating supply and at least 10% is already gone to coin safe until 2019.

4. What is left? 40% and 3.5 Million Members Right? Ok

5. The Deal Shaker platform is going to take away most of the coins and by the October 2018 at least 10 to 15 % Coins will be with Merchants and outstanding on the plateform.

6. What is left? Don’t forget that between 10 to 20% coins are gone to OFCs as well. What is left? 😆

Now you all must be thinking what’s going on right?

The Answer is that Company is trying their best to take over/Hold the maximum coins to control the stability of fluctuation at the time of launching.

I bet you that at the time of launching only small investors who holds very limited amount of coins will run for selling their coins and big investors will happily bought their coins and then the same small investor will return to xcoinx after 6 months to buy his same coin which he sold for cheap price and will pay double of the price in hoping to sell for better price.
This is called crypto trading!

We will see how 3.5 Million Members will sell their coins in one go

Actually this is the question always raised by our haters and troll when they are pitching their shits to our community and basically they are misleading those who doesn’t have enough knowledge about the concept of our business module.

ngkinyuen
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:51 am

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by ngkinyuen » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:47 am

OFC will convert to coin prior to xcoinx going public.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bussit, Tzar and 4 guests