The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - Bulgaria Investigation

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:52 pm

starbucks001 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:21 pm
How would the re-conversion rate be determined when they convert back to coins from OFC. Some converted at rate of 1 coin = 100 OFCs but the earlybirds converted at rate of 1 coin = 200 OFCs.

Thanks
I have no idea how final exchange rate will be calculated.
My guess if that variables that go into calculaion will be total number of OFC owned by users at that time and total number of coins available for people.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:53 pm

flatrate wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:28 pm
Igor, I wouldn't invest much time debating kennygreenbaum brother, he has the stink of troll on him/her. He obviously is not xpose because he appears far less intelligent, but you never know these days. :lol: :lol:
I am hoping he is not a troll but just uninformed. But the rest is up to him now. :)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:57 pm

hmm there is interesting article from few days ago:

http://front.bg/galleries/another-despe ... me-onecoin
Deliberately twisted or not the mass non-understanding of what is it cryptocurrency and how/if it is regulated results in an endless process of “chasing witches” not accompanied with sensible motives and reasonable conclusions. Bjorn Bercke a.k.a. James Bond – from reliable sources we understood that this person was never invited for an interview, has never been introduced to the blockchain of Onecoin and has never been granted whatever access to the system and all is obviously desperate attempt to advertize himself on the back of Onecoin. This is the reason why legal actions have been initiated - explained from the company. Stated in the Bulgarian newspapers Front.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:07 pm

thinking you can slander a company for sport is not a good idea Mr. blockhead bjorn.. If i were ruja i would not show MERCY for these internet James Bond types.. you listening timmy boy ? your time is coming in my opinion.. 8-) 8-)

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:44 pm

flatrate wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:28 pm
Igor, I wouldn't invest much time debating kennygreenbaum brother, he has the stink of troll on him/her. He obviously is not xpose because he appears far less intelligent, but you never know these days. :lol: :lol:
This is true and I approve, Igor we prefer to have here more intelligent troll to debate our opinions with respect and courtesy, some here come to us to talk about silly things like, your English is not perfect, tells you about package they do not know nothing about it, they say that OC will not be able to be used by the 40% of the world population who do not have a bank account because these people have no ID and electricity bill, while the company wants to allow these people to open up to the world through OC , they will never tell you that OC makes donations by onefoundation of aid to this same category of people, and this presence of onefoundation in the countries of Africa, Asia and Latin America, develop a way to enable these people to use onecoin, we Respect the haters who have intelligent arguments to submit for debate... but the haters and trolls who are there to lie, no respect.
Most of these trolls did not exist before they did not know the cryptocurrency, they discovered this by participating in meetings and trainings that we give, to explain the concept of OC, some were approached by IMA and invited them, after a part of those who do not participate in the project to Some reasons like (they don't have money, thought it was a scam, or that simply he did not believe in the project...) I know some of them and some were my friends, those there became the most dangerous troll and haters of OC, they are the first to jump for joy in case of investigation on OC, and the first who will be happy if OC does not succeed... You know why?? Put yourself in their place.... they do not want to discover that they missed an opportunity to be among the pioneers of a new concept of crypto...that will do them very badly.

Sergey Ivanov

Post by Sergey Ivanov » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:51 pm

This screenshot was taken yesterday. Can anybody explain what is happening?
I was assured that since February 2 "blockchain" works fine.
How can it be that transactions go on, and there are no new blocks for more than 15 days?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:01 pm

Sergey Ivanov wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:51 pm
This screenshot was taken yesterday. Can anybody explain what is happening?
I was assured that since February 2 "blockchain" works fine.
How can it be that transactions go on, and there are no new blocks for more than 15 days?
I already sent that question but will hardly get any answer soon cause seems like the company is negotiating to sign a contract with better IT company so some tech stuff is not so operational. However, besides some bugs discovers and pending to be fixed, everything works fine.
It is unclear if that means that the actual blockchain is offline, although last time timestamps showed that is was offline cause servers were taken by the police. It is unclear to me what is the technology behind this on how dealshaker and onelife can work if blockchain is offline. Probably there is a backlog just like bitcoin and ethereum transactions are happening even if blockchains are clogged. Except, in onecoin case, no need to wait approval,
since it is all their system.

Sergey Ivanov

Post by Sergey Ivanov » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:48 pm

Question to the participants of the discussion:
there is objective evidence that the onecoin accounting unit is a cryptocurrency?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:50 pm

There is no evidence for the public right now. Only company statements.
Police came to investigate that too. That took servers and they “saw” blockhain. So for now, public people need to BELIEVE the company to have a blockchain and that is because they are in this phase now.

Take a look at for example EOS, Tezos, Cardano, Tron, Rchain, Qash, Ethos and many more, those are all projects that finished ICO, and tokens are tradable on exchanges but they do not even have their tech yet. People are buying their tokens cause they BELIEVE they will deliver platforms and tech. Onecoin is still in that phase. Do not mistake it with self-evident projects like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo...

Abilbek

Post by Abilbek » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:37 am

Don't bother to answer to Sergei Ivanov! That hater started a long ago, he was commenting my youtube videos year ago. Now I see his stupid attacks on this forum. A man without identification, I bet it is not even his real name.
Today he wrote me on Telegram about Belize situation. Can you believe this?))) Now I am truly sure that these army of haters are really paid!