The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Saschaleone

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - Bulgaria Investigation

Post by Saschaleone » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:15 pm

Why don't you start introducing dealshaker to merchants around you.. you can start doing this!

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:34 pm

VincentC wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:55 pm
Some countries do not have identity cards but have voting cards, I think that with this kind of official documents there is possibility to make a KYC
Exactly, there will be a solution for every situation ;)

kennnygreenwood

Post by kennnygreenwood » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:05 am

This is a lie, which gave you this information.Your calculations are false for €3750 you do not have 150 000 tokens and 3 split.
In OCT of 2017, €3750 bought 150,000 tokens and with 3 splits with a maximum of 4 splits. You should be capable of looking that up yourself with the 100 onecoin facebook groups you belong to. With 4 splits that is 2,400,000 tokens. I was only using 3 previously to ease you into to the factional penny thing that onecoin sells the tokens at. 3 splits is 1,200,000. If you get a calculator and divide 2,400,000 by 3750 you will find that it is 0.0015625/coin. Is the problem understanding doubling 4 times? Just multiple by 16.

That is the internal price that onecoin uses. It is the price that onecoin sells coins at. (Now keep in mind that one coin doesn't even get all that since some goes to the IMA who sold it. Onecoin gets about 0.001/coin.) Now whether or not you see some other price that onecoin does not sell coins at is irrelevant. Onecoin does not sell anything on deal shaker so it would hardly effect them what the price is. In fact onecoin makes money on the cash deals and not the coin deals so having coins seem extremely high makes nearly all deals contain a cash component. Unless you have not done any price comparison, the cash component is generally the cost of the item. This among other reasons is why you have never met anyone who has used deal shaker except for a lark.
You talk like Cryptoxpose.. You have the same language and the same lies...
First I'm writing not talking, second we both use English but I have a much better command of it. I think you sound like Jethro Bodine but that is also probably a coincidence and off topic. Please stay on topic. There is also no need to sling insults at those you can not rebut nor comprehend.

So now that 30 EUR price is completely debuked, is it the hope is that the unbanked will buy coins at a fraction of a penny? Will they even be able to? With the number of shares out there will people with out bank accounts make a difference. They would still need millions of Euro to just buy the coins that onecoin has. Onecoin has all the coins that they pulled back from Igor and the gang. That total must be at least a billion by now maybe 10 billion.

The starter issue with the unbanked is the need to submit identification reliable enough to pass onecoins stringent KYC controls. The information is written into the blockchain and needs to pass regulation and legal controls (according to onecoin).
KYC
By requesting documentation that proves the identity of each user, OneCoin makes sure that each transfer made using the protocol is not anonymous. Since global business opportunities demand a sophisticated international customer identification and verification solution, the KYC policy adopted by OneCoin includes identifying the user and verifying the identity by examining reliable and independent documents.
All submitted documents of identity remain confidential. Each user must go through a verification procedure every time his or her identity information is changed.
The KYC information requested includes name, residential address and date of birth/country, as provided to OneCoin upon account registration.
OneCoin is the first crypocurrency storing KYC documents of its users in its blockchain
So the question is - Can the unbanked pass legal requirements to buy onecoins, and then buy a billion coins at 0.001 to just to soak up the surplus coins?

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:55 am

kennnygreenwood wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:05 am
In OCT of 2017, €3750 bought 150,000 tokens and with 3 splits with a maximum of 4 splits. You should be capable of looking that up yourself with the 100 onecoin facebook groups you belong to. With 4 splits that is 2,400,000 tokens. I was only using 3 previously to ease you into to the factional penny thing that onecoin sells the tokens at. 3 splits is 1,200,000. If you get a calculator and divide 2,400,000 by 3750 you will find that it is 0.0015625/coin. Is the problem understanding doubling 4 times? Just multiple by 16.
Still a big lie.... In October only the premium at €13750 gave 150 000 TK with 2 split.... by adding a starter + activation = €150 with 1 split, the set gives you 13750 + 150 = €13900 with 3 split... the 03/10/2017 there was a bonus like 1 extra split and it's Exceptional, so matematiquement in October the Premium + starter + activation = €13900 gives 151 000
TK with 4 split as bonus Becaufe bought an education package....
Now look and learn.... 151000 * 16 = 2 416 000 tk after split, the DFT was 159 for auto mining, which gives us: 2416000/159 = 15194 one.... this is tantamount to saying that 13900/15194 = 0.91 €/coin......capito?? You got the wrong 10 000 €... There is no package at €3750 giving 150 000 TK and 3 Splis....
I just taught you an information, you'll have to thank me for that.
kennnygreenwood wrote:

First I'm writing not talking, second we both use English but I have a much better command of it. I think you sound like Jethro Bodine but that is also probably a coincidence and off topic. Please stay on topic. There is also no need to sling insults at those you can not rebut nor comprehend.

That's right and sorry you're not cryptoxpose.... he wouldn't have made those calculations errors, it would be unacceptable for him...he knows the combinations of packages and how much it gives tokens and splits.. But i see that you don't know anything about it.

OneSoul

Post by OneSoul » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:22 am

Hi Igor
Thanks for setting up this great forum, its been very helpful & informative in understanding whats been going on with the investigation & the future plans of One Coin. I am not sure if this has been covered previously but I wanted to ask why the split barometer has been at 99% for quite a few weeks now, which has been far longer than the previous splits!. Has it been because the investigation has delayed this & do you know when the split should finally happen?.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:00 am

Damn, you started good and constructive, now you shit on it :(
But ok I will try to explain your misconception.

kennnygreenwood wrote:
I tried but could not make a combination of 3 combined packages to get 3750 eur.
So let's try the closest: Starter (with activation) 140eur + Trader 550 eur + Executive trader 3300 eur = 3990.
Those 3 packages combined gave 3 splits and total of 36000 TOKENS (not coins, tokens) and after 3 splits you have 288000 tokens.
In October 2017 difficulty (number of tokens needed for you to get 1 ONE was 160 I believe) so you divide 288000/160 = 1800 ONE
So for 3990 eur packages combined, you got 1800 ONEcoins and if we bought education only for ONE and calculate our ONE purchase price we would get 0.45 eur.

Now, since you mention 150000 tokens and 3 splits, I assume you made a mistake with price, there is a Premium package that still cost 13750 eur and it gave 3 splits and 150000 tokens (again, tokens, not actual coins).
So after 3 splits we would have 1 200 000 tokens. If difficulty was 160 that means we got 7500 ONE and our "purchasing" price of coin was 0.54 eur

Seems like you mistaken tokens with coins. No education brings you coins, it brings you promotional tokens that you submit in the internal mining pool in the back office and blockchain sends you your share of coins based on the difficulty at the moment (number of tokens needed to get 1 ONEcoin). This is mining simplified so everyone can mine, not just IT people who know how to get, setup and use the mining hardware. Company decided they will be sole hardware miner and distribute ONEcoins to the people via tokens and as the token demand increases (and now dealshaker usage) you need more and more tokens to get 1 ONE so difficulty increases.

kennnygreenwood wrote:
That is the internal price that onecoin uses. It is the price that onecoin sells coins at. (Now keep in mind that one coin doesn't even get all that since some goes to the IMA who sold it. Onecoin gets about 0.001/coin.) Now whether or not you see some other price that onecoin does not sell coins at is irrelevant. Onecoin does not sell anything on deal shaker so it would hardly effect them what the price is. In fact onecoin makes money on the cash deals and not the coin deals so having coins seem extremely high makes nearly all deals contain a cash component. Unless you have not done any price comparison, the cash component is generally the cost of the item. This among other reasons is why you have never met anyone who has used deal shaker except for a lark.
And once again, the company does not sell ONEcoins, they give you for free. You only pay for the education that has the value of its own, go study, learn, start trading or investing and you will profit if you are good. Onecoin is still to prove its public value after October 08. right now, people do buy stuff at limited range on dealshaker. Everybody can laugh as much as they like but people are spending coins.
As for the price, if some people are desperate and sell their accounts for cents per coin, that does not make an official ONEcoin price. As I pointed out, many people also sell bitcoin off the exchange for way lower price than the market and yet that price is not official.
Also companies mine Bitcoins almost for free and yet that does not make it official price.
What you see on the dealshaker and the back office is the official price. What ever price you will see on the future exchange will be official price.
For now company is allowing all those "black onecoin exchanges" to exist cause indeed prople more want to buy than to sell so let panic people get out and leave smart people in so there will be less strain at the start of the official exchange.
But that is not official price.

kennnygreenwood wrote:
So now that 30 EUR price is completely debuked, is it the hope is that the unbanked will buy coins at a fraction of a penny? Will they even be able to? With the number of shares out there will people with out bank accounts make a difference. They would still need millions of Euro to just buy the coins that onecoin has. Onecoin has all the coins that they pulled back from Igor and the gang. That total must be at least a billion by now maybe 10 billion.
You mistake if anyone counts only on the unbanked to buy Onecoins, those are only one of the markets. We can not talk about who will buy, that is future, we will see. Some can hate and say that no one will buy, some can hope many will buy. Especially after they are burned by the rest of volatile and speculative crypto trading asset market. If Onecoin succeeds to be stable on public trading (and they are preparing tools for that) I guess many people will save their money there and since no one will expect or hype huge price increase, people will actually use it, as opposed to current cryptos where no one wants to use them (even if they could, but they can't) cause they fear to miss price increase.

The most coins will be held by the company yes, but they will not use it to pump and dump of course, they will use it to try to control supply and demand if needed in order to maintain a stable price, similarily what central banks do.

kennnygreenwood wrote:
The starter issue with the unbanked is the need to submit identification reliable enough to pass onecoins stringent KYC controls. The information is written into the blockchain and needs to pass regulation and legal controls (according to onecoin).
So the question is - Can the unbanked pass legal requirements to buy onecoins, and then buy a billion coins at 0.001 to just to soak up the surplus coins?
Not sure what's your point here? Will regulators allow kyc data to be stored in the blockchain? Yes, they will cause it is encrypted too, you see what is going on but you don't know what and who. There is no public explorer still so you can not see it anyway.
Also, no one will be allowed to buy billions of ONEcoins, there will be limit to buy too, not just sell, otherwise whales could buy out most of coins as they usually do on other cryptos.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:03 am

OneSoul wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:22 am
Hi Igor
Thanks for setting up this great forum, its been very helpful & informative in understanding whats been going on with the investigation & the future plans of One Coin. I am not sure if this has been covered previously but I wanted to ask why the split barometer has been at 99% for quite a few weeks now, which has been far longer than the previous splits!. Has it been because the investigation has delayed this & do you know when the split should finally happen?.

Thanks in advance for your reply.
Hello :) Well, there are no more powerpacks, and also there was 2 week delay with little new users, so few tokens went in, and also many Onelife member fled because they are scared of the investigation. That is my point of view. So naturally split barometer slowed down.
To me, this only proves that those barometers are organic, not manually set by Ruja on her laptop as haters say...

OneSoul

Post by OneSoul » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:25 am

Hi Igor
OK, thanks for your views. So I guess its just a case of wait & see!.

starbucks001

Post by starbucks001 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:21 pm

Hi Igor,

From what I know, Onelife has postponed their original intention of going public via issue of shares or IPO and public Xchange or trading of Onecoin will be implemented instead.

Due to this initial plan, members were asked to convert their coins to OFCs and the promised was , if IPO is not done, they can convert back their OFCs to coins.

How would the re-conversion rate be determined when they convert back to coins from OFC. Some converted at rate of 1 coin = 100 OFCs but the earlybirds converted at rate of 1 coin = 200 OFCs.

Thanks

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:28 pm

This among other reasons is why you have never met anyone who has used deal shaker except for a lark.
kennygreenblat, I have made a total of 4 dealshaker deals and everyone was conducted without issue. granted, I could have purchased for less on Amazon, but not much less and deals are getting better. All deals use the current internal price.. what don't you get sir ?

Igor, I wouldn't invest much time debating kennygreenbaum brother, he has the stink of troll on him/her. He obviously is not xpose because he appears far less intelligent, but you never know these days. :lol: :lol: