The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
detroyer

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - Bulgaria Investigation

Post by detroyer » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:55 am

kennnygreenwood wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:17 pm
I don't see how physical exchanges are going to work in unbanked areas. Onecoin uses KYC. If you can't get a bank account it would be hard to think that you could pass the KYC. It seems like some of these points are ideas of yours and not ones that the company has promoted. Were these points you hoped would happen when you bought your education?
To understand you have to reflect like those millions of people who live in these isolated areas of the world, they do not all ID, it is true, but there people do not need a notary and contract to trust each other, it is enough that the village chief gives his KYC And it supports each other's transactions. You can't trust your brother or your sister, if there is no contract between you, is it true? But they live in another way, not like us.But if you say that in these places they do not have Internet, it is true.
kennnygreenwood wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:17 pm
The market for who can buy hasn't really changed. Currently the public pays under one EUR for an education and a onecoin at the most expense option (cheapest package). The Oct packages had an education with 150,000 tokens for 3750 EUR, with at least 3 splits. That works out to 0.000625 EUR/coin. This a ssumes the education is worthless and the company is then selling coins and not an education. I doubt you agree with this. The company doesn't even get that amount for the coins. The uplines take a fair bit. That means the company is internally pricing coins at less than 0.0005 EUR/coin.
This is a lie, which gave you this information.Your calculations are false for €3750 you do not have 150 000 tokens and 3 split.
You say that works out to 0.000625 EUR/coin.prove it .....
You talk like Cryptoxpose.. You have the same language and the same lies...

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:34 am

Harry wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:48 am
What is the real value of OneCoin today?

Source: https://onecoinsign.com/exchange
This is not real value cause this is not official web site, this is scam website cause those people do not have a way to deliver those coins. They might use fake deals on dealshaker but they can be tracked and accounts frozen. It's a good thing that there is a company to save price from this kind of idiots. None other crypto has it. But this will also end once onecoin hits public trading. People that do this are just those who don't get the point and are inpatient.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:58 am

Pora0616 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:04 am
all.because promoters only focus on the value of the coin, and this mlm thing
Exactly, mlm people over there and in most regions are ignoring current value of education and they only talk about the coin.
kennnygreenwood wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:49 am
I have discounted the value of the education to zero. If the education was at all important one of the topics here would be on it.

If the company was about education, then it would occasionally talk about it as well. There would be education conferences that didn't even refer to selling the coin and be about furthering education; there isn't.
This is debate about Onecoin, not education, there does not need to be any topics about education cause this is not a promotional page for onecoin, there is also no topics about oneforex.

Actually, there are many videos where dr Ruja talks about education and its importance and also there are many videos to prove that on many onelife events they really do talk about education. And I know for the fact that on the field, on one to one meetings, people do explain education.
It's just that many social-media loud leaders do not mention it, and I think it is because all the hype cryptocurrency has now and they are too inpatient cause Onecoin is private still so they only hype its future and neglect the present.

Also, those prices in fragments of pennies are not true:
In Feb 2016 I bought Tycoon+Premium for 17500 eur and I got 53000 ONE, that goes to 0.33 eur per coin
In Feb 2017 we bought powerpack for 48000 eur and got 5 million ONE, that goes to 0.009 eur

My average price is 0.17 eur if we calculate it this way but my opinion is that I got ONE for FREE and I learned something from this education and I already returned my money by trading and also made a big profit.

What I do agree on, is that company does too little to nothing to stress to those leaders who only hype coin over education not to do it like that. They only made guidelines and let people follow it or break it...

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:28 am

I have to make a correction to the previous statement that people from countries without good ID system will not be able to use Onecoin.
Actually, Onecoiin company is not a robot to blindly follow one set of rules. They can make different sets of rules for people in countries with ID problems. There are other ways to KYC approve a customer, not just ID documents. Good thing that they are thinking about everything.
Not just passport is needed, people have some sort of birth certificates or similar. There will be a solution for everyone.

Pora0616

Post by Pora0616 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:48 am

If you say that maybe the current value of the coin is under 1 euro then whats the point of the 20.75euro value that you have right now..........then this really sort of fake right? i really feel sorry for the people who have been misled by promoters n leaders who are very loud in tellng the people that for eg if you buy a tycoon package, after 3 splits you will receive 3000 sthg coins, on October you can cash them in straight away, and get your euro at the one value that is predicted to be higher than the current 20.75... If this is not true at all, the company should really do sthg with these people who made false promotions of the Onecoin....i guess we should really ban them from coming to Australia

Biba munda

Post by Biba munda » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:46 pm

Hey Igor Is this True Sabation have leaved Onelife ?

Harry

Post by Harry » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:11 pm

@ Biba munda

His website http://sebastiangreenwoodonecointruth.com is still online. And his promotional video for the BIGCOIN too!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjAo4Tk ... 9A&index=2

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:29 pm

Pora0616 wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:48 am
If you say that maybe the current value of the coin is under 1 euro then whats the point of the 20.75euro value that you have right now..........then this really sort of fake right? i really feel sorry for the people who have been misled by promoters n leaders who are very loud in tellng the people that for eg if you buy a tycoon package, after 3 splits you will receive 3000 sthg coins, on October you can cash them in straight away, and get your euro at the one value that is predicted to be higher than the current 20.75... If this is not true at all, the company should really do sthg with these people who made false promotions of the Onecoin....i guess we should really ban them from coming to Australia
No, you are wrong. Internal price od 20.75 is the actual value of onecoin and merchants accept it. People make problems by calculating how much they paid for education and how many coins they got so they calculate price. But that is not the price.
It is like I would mine bitcoin and I only pay for electricity and I get it for let's say 100 eur, but its market price is not 100 eur, it is 10000 eur.
Problem is made by people who are misled by promoters that they will be able to cash out all the coin after october 08. But no one can say how it will play out. Maybe people will actually be able to sell.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:32 pm

Harry wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:11 pm
@ Biba munda

His website http://sebastiangreenwoodonecointruth.com is still online. And his promotional video for the BIGCOIN too!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjAo4Tk ... 9A&index=2
Sebastian seem to retired but he remained an honored member of Onelife. Onelife now has an inner circle, a board of top leaders who consult with Frank Rickets to make better work.

What is the point of you mentioning Bigcoin? Only haters say it was a scam. No one else, no authorities made investigations or charges about that. According to haters, people must not fail on the project, that is a scam instantly. And none of them never tried to be an entrepreneur.

VincentC

Post by VincentC » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:55 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:28 am
I have to make a correction to the previous statement that people from countries without good ID system will not be able to use Onecoin.
Actually, Onecoiin company is not a robot to blindly follow one set of rules. They can make different sets of rules for people in countries with ID problems. There are other ways to KYC approve a customer, not just ID documents. Good thing that they are thinking about everything.
Not just passport is needed, people have some sort of birth certificates or similar. There will be a solution for everyone.
Some countries do not have identity cards but have voting cards, I think that with this kind of official documents there is possibility to make a KYC