The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - Bulgaria Investigation

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:07 pm

MBan wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:29 pm
You should set the bar much lower. The largest OC holders have bought it for as little as 0,02€ apiece, so even 0,03€ is 50% profit for them. 5€ is nothing but science fiction.
As I already said, on their exchange, they can set also allowed range for Limit orders so, for example, you can not put less than 10% of official price.
In the beginning, those limits are needed to be tight, but later they can and will be lowered and some maybe gone, we will see.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:10 pm

EagleOne wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:39 am
Unless you can show the official word from OC this is true, this is false information and you are the same as the Gerlach Repoft in reporting false information.
There was an official statement and they never said they are halted until the investigation is over. No need to see any official data for that cause everyone can see that support works, dealshaker works, we all know people on the company work as usual, well, not exactly as usual cause IT is kinda in a problem but that will be fixes.

Now, the fact that managers in the company KNOW they are not guilty of fraud and money laundering counts and investigators will not find anything bad does not mean anything to you guys who do not believe a word from the company anyway and of course those are just my words, I am no body, I have no idea what I am talking about ;)

openmind

Post by openmind » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:13 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:59 pm
starbucks001 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:56 am
A good indicator of how the public perceive Onecoin and Onelife is the response they gave to the coin offering via the GGI website. Do we have any idea what the response is currently? The first 2 cycle is completed and we are now entering the April and then July cycle.
Actually, coin offering is halted because of this investigation. That is intended mainly to institutional investors and they will not invest until the investigation is closed. So I guess onelife will "offer" ONE until public trading.
Yes, public trading on the exchange is confirmed for 08 october 2018
Hi Igor, do you know what is the current situation with investigation? Do you have new information about it?
Last edited by openmind on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:15 pm

No, I do not know.

kennnygreenwood

Post by kennnygreenwood » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:08 pm

He is a former onecoin consultant according to facebook and graduated from some university called Organo Gold.

http://mail.oguniversity.com/oguniversi ... en/profile

sawsaw

Post by sawsaw » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:34 pm

detroyer wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:47 pm
sawsaw wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:30 pm
Who was the special guest in zagreb expo?
Do not consider Sebastian as a special guest, he is at home, I have not seen him there, Franck was there at the expo as well as Parwiz, Steffan, cristi, habib etc... But not him
so who was the special guest?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:50 pm

sawsaw wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:34 pm
No one. Organizers thought dr Ruja will appear by the time event starts but seems like that did not happen.

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:32 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:50 pm
sawsaw wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:34 pm
No one. Organizers thought dr Ruja will appear by the time event starts but seems like that did not happen.
Even Ruja is at home, they thought to invite Jack Ma, but with the investigations on OC, it was not possible.

vhaakmat

Post by vhaakmat » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:01 pm

Oficial information One Life

"Dear all, after long hard work, i am happy to announce that Italy will be open again. More information will be announced soon"

Announced by Jose Gordo Official Ambassador OnelIfe South America !!

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:20 pm

Yes, court decision but he speaks too soon. Need to wait for official announcement and court document.
This info is true though, came from lawyers.