The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:22 pm

Status is “under construction”. DS approval people that went to Sofia saw screenshots. It will be upgraded to socia network platform. Arthur said it is supposed to be finished sometime in September

kuskus

Post by kuskus » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:29 pm

I tried to post something on other topic, i'll post it again here.
I just wanted to say IMO how important is the following.

When the exchange is open successfully, the limit of buy/sell should be per KYC and not per account.
Because we know many accounts are open on one KYC. If one person (one KYC) holds hundreds of accounts and have separate limit on each account he can easily (individually) influence the price of the coin.

I never understood why single person can have multiple accounts. Up to now maybe it did not influence the coin negatively. However when the exchange is open this needs to be change.

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:26 am

Any new development regarding coins missing from coinsafe since May?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:42 am

Jtosho wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:26 am
Any new development regarding coins missing from coinsafe since May?
Of course they are working on the solution for this too. It’s a broken link between blockchain and backoffice. For some accounts.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:49 am

kuskus wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:29 pm
When the exchange is open successfully, the limit of buy/sell should be per KYC and not per account.
Because we know many accounts are open on one KYC. If one person (one KYC) holds hundreds of accounts and have separate limit on each account he can easily (individually) influence the price of the coin.
Agreed. I am pretty sure that can do this. All they need is not to allow onelife.eu login on the exchange but to make a new account based on private key that you can generate in onelife.eu that will be attached to your kyc data.

So: you login into one of your onelife.eu accounts that is kyc approved. They implement option to generate private key or hash based on your kyc data. This key/hash would be the same for all your onelife accounts.
Then you go open a new account on the exchange and they can implement Import key/hash function so you get all your coins on this exchange balance and you can exchange using only this one account.

Now, I am not sure if that is viable cause I am not sure how backoffice accounts tap into blockchain. I will suggest this for sure

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:25 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:49 am
All they need is not to allow onelife.eu login on the exchange but to make a new account based on private key that you can generate in onelife.eu that will be attached to your kyc data.
Good luck getting something like that implemented in 2 months. In the beginning of June Konstantin promised to the Vietnamese delegation that they have an IT team dedicated to fix the CoinSafe and Cash withdrawal problems which have been issues for months. I don't understand how the company can be so incompetent that they can't fix the account problems in 3 months. It's eating up the trust in the company quite a lot among the members.

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:30 pm

If OneCoin will ever gonna have a licensed exchange, they will have to up their game to a totally different level or they risk losing their license.
I can't imagine people not going to the authorities or contacting the party who gave the license, if any licensed exchange lost users' coins for 3 months like this.

kuskus

Post by kuskus » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:36 pm

Agreed. I am pretty sure that can do this. All they need is not to allow onelife.eu login on the exchange but to make a new account based on private key that you can generate in onelife.eu that will be attached to your kyc data.

So: you login into one of your onelife.eu accounts that is kyc approved. They implement option to generate private key or hash based on your kyc data. This key/hash would be the same for all your onelife accounts.
Then you go open a new account on the exchange and they can implement Import key/hash function so you get all your coins on this exchange balance and you can exchange using only this one account.
That would be a nice solution.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:47 pm

will the real bitcon slim shady please stand. please stand up

it is always nice to see what our strange critic is up to this summer. poor slob can't even enjoy summer. sad crack head

thank you Igor for getting this turd off this forum... really..

"New comedy from:

Igorkrnic Site Admin

Re: The CROSS ROADS – To be or not to be – German Investigation

Jtosho wrote: Any new development regarding coins missing from coinsafe since May?

Of course they are working on the solution for this too. It’s a broken link between blockchain and backoffice. For some accounts.

…because linking Coin(un)Safe *coins recorded a real blockchain to display a back office difficult??

I think the ponzi points data stored there were seized during the 2 day January raid and OneCULT has no idea how many points stored whom, and when.

What fiasco!"

Timothy Curry

hey tim, anyone arrested or charges yet ?

openmind

Post by openmind » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:10 pm

flatrate wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:47 pm
will the real bitcon slim shady please stand. please stand up

it is always nice to see what our strange critic is up to this summer. poor slob can't even enjoy summer. sad crack head

thank you Igor for getting this turd off this forum... really..

"New comedy from:

Igorkrnic Site Admin

Re: The CROSS ROADS – To be or not to be – German Investigation

Jtosho wrote: Any new development regarding coins missing from coinsafe since May?

…because linking Coin(un)Safe *coins recorded a real blockchain to display a back office difficult??

I think the ponzi points data stored there were seized during the 2 day January raid and OneCULT has no idea how many points stored whom, and when.

What fiasco!"

Timothy Curry

hey tim, anyone arrested or charges yet ?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: