The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
one-code

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by one-code » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:45 am

This video is about 1 year ago. Things can change.. on the other hand the leader in my country told us that the date 8.10.18
is already locked and nothing changed
( this statement is after the investigations issues)
If the leaders have no idea and give false flags then we are in wrong way. We have to be more disciplent to what we say to our network because haters are waiting in the corner.
By the way,a cryptocurrency can go in public exchange after the ico phase is completed.
Onecoin has already collect the capital that needs,as the company said. So what is the reason of a delay?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:31 pm

Yes focus is stil on October. No one said there will be delays. I am just saying some things needed (like licenses) are not up to them so I urge people for understanding in case some higher force pushes the date and even if that happens it’s not the end of the world

one-code

Post by one-code » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:42 pm

If the company faces a situation like this (delay due to licenses) then she can release the softwares of the ecosystem that has already licensed and tested.
The ecosystem has a lot of diferent platforms and i believe that the company has assigned some of them in an IT company specializing in software development. So some of them sould be ready in 8.10.18 (or earlier but waiting to release all together for making noice ;) )

Luival

Post by Luival » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:44 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:34 pm
Luival wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:42 pm
Even supposing ICO go public, what will that mean ? will it be listed on Coinmarketcap? will we have a hash address? will the ONE blockchain remain centralized? We know very little regarding the technical/ operational aspects. According to jeniuses like Jose Gordo and what is left of the italian IMAs all is preceeding to the perfection.
coinmarketcap is not impportant for onecoin at all, that is nothing but a private central webaite that decides who to add and who to screw. It is only needed for those projects that need to attract new users with being ranked higher but there are many better similar topic websites also, not just coinmarketcap.com and Onecoin does not need any of them cause they already have enough users for the start.

I am not sure if you understand your question "will we have hash address"? What do you mean? You are not comfortable with your username when someone needs to send you coins but you want to simplify it with a long encrypted address so they can send it to you easier? :)
I am seeing project struggle to get away from complicated addresses to email or username so they can be easily be used but seems like Onecoin users are not happy that their project already had that from the beginning and want to go back to stone age :D

I am not sure about blockchain if it will remain centralized and closed. My opinion is that it should get distributed for security reasons.
Right now we have a BTC address (hash string) in our backoffice for who wants to buy packages in BTC. The same is not available for ONE. If I want to send coins to a OL member it is not possible if not on the same up/down line. How will eventually be implemented the money transfer Worldwide without an address or some kind of APP. May be I am using the wrong terms but I think you understand my question.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:43 am

Luival wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:44 pm
Right now we have a BTC address (hash string) in our backoffice for who wants to buy packages in BTC. The same is not available for ONE. If I want to send coins to a OL member it is not possible if not on the same up/down line. How will eventually be implemented the money transfer Worldwide without an address or some kind of APP. May be I am using the wrong terms but I think you understand my question.
Right, there is a BTC address where you pay for gift code and it is complicated for most people where for Onecoin you only use username, I think that is simplier.
The fact that right now you can only send to upline or downline is only temporary in my opinion, that can easily be removed and they want to restrict it right now for their own reasons and to prevent abuses and OTC coin selling. Of course that will not be restricted after they go public cause then, as you said, it would not serve "world wide payment" purpose.

Noor

Post by Noor » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:50 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:37 pm
Luival wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:23 pm
Igor, can you elaborate on the 100% of ecosystem being ready, does it have something to do with the sustainability of the overall project?
The term ecosystem means all and nothing that's why it is better to focus on the meaning we are giving to words. Thanks
I want also to express my thanks to Igor and to all the partecipants of this blog since we are all animated by the same objective , the success of OneLife project.
It is dealshaker, needs to be ready, the exchange license needs to be ready, who knows what else logistical tweaks and I suppose there are more stuff that I am not aware of.
As you know perfection is a myth!
And in October it will be 4 years of Onecoin, it will be extra necessary to open a window for public any window, I am not saying full publication. For example, opening exchange only for Dealshaker merchant to have their fiat back to encourage more good deals.
October 8, 2018, officially is the turning point of Onecoin and it could not be denied according to:
https://onecoinofc.com/login
https://onecoinico.io/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuPyoIA3XRs
And if the company want to shift it, which I believe will be so bad, it would be better to present justification for postponing not denying 8/10/2018. Although, there may be no enough justification for that!!
Personally, I think the company is much smarter to do a stupid action like postponing because the are many options for going public. All that we need starting a small window and progressing toward increasing the usability of Onecoin because without a form of publication Dealshaker could not be thriving really.

OneCoin Tycoon

Post by OneCoin Tycoon » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:08 am

Good morning Igor,
Is that true??

OneCoin is added to the IMF currency basket

http://fresh-news.org/tehnologii-i-nauk ... u-mvf.html

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:36 am

No, this is old fake news

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:26 pm

OneCoin Tycoon wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:08 am
Good morning Igor,
Is that true??

OneCoin is added to the IMF currency basket

http://fresh-news.org/tehnologii-i-nauk ... u-mvf.html
The source is an article written by Tapanee Johnston on June 24.
https://medium.com/@onecoin4u2/official ... 7d11c39c8f

She seems to be the same person that does other questionable marketing as well. Just few days before she wrote that article, I started this thread about IMA unfair marketing where she is featured :D :
http://onecoin-debate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4213

:roll:

Luival

Post by Luival » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:22 pm

Now that Igor is back from vacation let's stirr up this blog with new/old/crucial questions like, what is the status of Dealshaker restyling?