The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:30 pm

Curry Hater wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:31 am
I suppose haters are now going to move to the second phase of the negative propaganda by claiming that OneCoin value will collapse on 8th October.
Show me one universe where it is illegal for the price to go down just because ignorant scared or greedy people sell off and dump the price :)

But if they do, other people who thought that this is a scam and missed out will jump in and we need not forget that at Onecoin, usability on dealhaker actually influences the price. So all they need is to put some limits on sell orders, and put no limits on dealshaker and let people find merchants to spend their coins :)

OscarWSchmidt

Post by OscarWSchmidt » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:58 pm

DelPiero wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:40 am
@OscarWschmit could you link our cit the full report?
I mean this one, but I think it was already posted:
https://www.onecoin.eu/uploads/media/de ... 26a8a3.pdf

And this link in the onelife back-office:
https://www.onelife.eu/backend/informat ... _statement

Curry Hater

Post by Curry Hater » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:19 pm

Indeed, even if the value had to drop, it doesn’t make OneCoin illegal or a scam. It would just be due to economic rules. But for haters, it doesn’t matter since their goal is to prevent the success of OneCoin. So they claim what they hope.

But haters are wasting their time. The value will not drop, even without regulations by the company. Because now, the German investigation has cleaned OneCoin. Now, everyone realize OneCoin has a true blockchain and will definitely be a new cryptocurrency on the market in October. Ooooh yes ! A cryptocurrency with usability, with a merchant platform and with already millions of users all over the world. It’s going to be fantastic ! The situation would have been different if German investigation would have still been ongoing by October.

DelPiero

Post by DelPiero » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:58 pm

@igor
Okay now i am a bit confused?

Why should merchants give/create value to a intermediate (be it visa, onecoin, btc, paypal digital currency, our fiat)
Handling intermediates create extra costs for a "store", that need to be covered, as part of the total overhead, (be it online our brick n morter) this devalue the value of an intermediate (marginal most cases but paying for let say a car in pennys would incur quite a huge devalue in comparison to yust pulling your visa card trough a terminal, still, i havent seen a single example where it increasing the value)

If your speculating that "usabilty of a specif crypto"= demand (in microeconemics) you have misunderstood microeconomics in a free-market environment. usability is yust a yes our no (1-0) logic when it comes to intermediates

@OscarWSchmit
Oh that i have read, i thought you had gotten a copy of the "Order for Withdrawal of Prosecution"

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:07 pm

DelPiero wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:58 pm
Why should merchants give/create value to a intermediate (be it visa, onecoin, btc, paypal digital currency, our fiat)
Handling intermediates create extra costs for a "store", that need to be covered, as part of the total overhead, (be it online our brick n morter) this devalue the value of an intermediate (marginal most cases but paying for let say a car in pennys would incur quite a huge devalue in comparison to yust pulling your visa card trough a terminal, still, i havent seen a single example where it increasing the value)

If your speculating that "usabilty of a specif crypto"= demand (in microeconemics) you have misunderstood microeconomics in a free-market environment. usability is yust a yes our no (1-0) logic when it comes to intermediates
Ever since I first heared about Bitcoin and started reading bitcointalk forum a bit (very casual back then) I clearly remember that Bitcoin was supposed to be used to pay goods and services and that its value was supposed (partially) to be determined by the amount it is used.
The more people accept it for goods or services, the more it becomes valuable because of its limited supply (the same as precious metals used to be in earlier ages before money).
Sadly, free market overtook bitcoin before tech was ready for mass market usability so we ended up with useless asset and ponzi scheme around its price. And we can see literally every project after bitcoin doing the same mistake ending up as useless speculative asset with zero usability (except to ETH and NEO for now that are used on the platform).

Now, what if someone would do it backwaards?
Shut the doors for open market for some time and work on fair distribution of coins to the people (educating them about financial market in the proccess).
Make usability platforms where people will make value of the coin by using it to pay for goods and services. Just like precious metals earlier.
And after certain boiling point (allong with established crypto regulations) let the coin to be exchangable to other fiat and cryptocurrencies with tools to prevent pumps and dumps to protect stability, and over time, as liquidity increases, open coin to the free market.

But what is free market? It does not really exist IMO. In every market you have limits, they only depend on the market or exchange liquidity. Can Apple sell all their stocks at once? Even if you want to sell your local currency to foreign in your bank and withdraw, you will have certain limits so you do not affect your local currency. Of course, local currencies are already well established and liquid enough so small people can not really reach most of the limits. But limits exist and they are the tool to preserve stability. Problem with fiat is that inflation kills its purchase power over years, that is quite opposite with cryptos.

But, crypto market is unregulated so manipulations are stil possible. On exchanges you have limits to deposit or withdraw fiat (from $2000 per week on regulated up to $10000 per day or more on unregulated exchanges). That is good one would say and I agree. But... what if I am a whale and go to company Tether and but USDT for $100 million? Well that is possible and with them I can do what most people can’t so that makes volatility and kills usability along with ponzi hype that makes people hodl instead of spend it.

So, although I am no financial expert, I did talk to such, and this Onecoin concept looks viable. Make the community, then usability and leave open market for the end with tightly regulayed limits at the start. So let’s see what happens.

If some people believe usability can not participate in the price I would disagree cause most cryptos attemlt to do it but fail due to being flushed to open market too soon.

Curry Hater

Post by Curry Hater » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:14 am

On BehindMLM, Tim Curry wrote : « OK I’m a man of my word, so I have to say I’m sorry having claimed these last years that OneCoin didn’t have a blockchain and was a scam. All my apologies to OneCoiners for the very negative flow I generated. And I wish you the best in October ».

No, I’m kidding ! :D He actually just wrote : « How tragic to witness duo many brain dead idiots/ cult sect practitioners like Igor and his crew of motley fools in his circle jerk “debate group” (which doesn’t allow debate) who still believe in it after all we’ve seen. ». What an asshole !

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:58 am

Curry Hater wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:14 am
No, I’m kidding ! :D He actually just wrote : « How tragic to witness duo many brain dead idiots/ cult sect practitioners like Igor and his crew of motley fools in his circle jerk “debate group” (which doesn’t allow debate) who still believe in it after all we’ve seen. ». What an asshole !
How credible is a guy that shits on his own words:
ImageImage

As for "not allowing debate" on this forum, he was allowed, I didn't even delete his crap that he wrote. Problem with him and cryptoxpose is that they act like they ARE RIGHT 100% and we see more and more authorities prove them wrong, and now they say authorities are bad. Is there a debate possible at all with this kind of people? Nope.

You can even see it on the first (left) tweet, Tim wrote in the last line "But if I'm right (which I am)"

Sorry, no debate possible with them, they will try to drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience, if you hold on and have contra arguments that they disagree with, they call you names, scammer, idiot, or whatever.

At least I was saying all the time here that all this is MY OPINION and my point of view and that I could be wrong.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:06 pm

like i said from day one posting on this fine forum, the straight jacket tim gang do not yearn for debate they strive for destruction of ONE and nothing more.

if/when ONE succeeds in its concepts that will inherently mean bitcon failed in some way because ONE is the antithesis of bitcon.

the heavy hand of centralization-regulations is coming and tim and his gang know it. the only crypto concept who was ahead of the KYC curve was ONE and that kills cross-eyed tim and the funky bunch. :P :P :P

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:17 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:58 am
Curry Hater wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:14 am
How credible is a guy that shits on his own words:
ImageImage

As for "not allowing debate" on this forum, he was allowed, I didn't even delete his crap that he wrote. Problem with him and cryptoxpose is that they act like they ARE RIGHT 100% and we see more and more authorities prove them wrong, and now they say authorities are bad. Is there a debate possible at all with this kind of people? Nope.

You can even see it on the first (left) tweet, Tim wrote in the last line "But if I'm right (which I am)"

Sorry, no debate possible with them, they will try to drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience, if you hold on and have contra arguments that they disagree with, they call you names, scammer, idiot, or whatever.

At least I was saying all the time here that all this is MY OPINION and my point of view and that I could be wrong.

- Totally agree with you ... Igor Krnic .... These days ( After almost a very very long 12 months/l year approx of debating with these MF's AH, SH all the worst names that I can think of ( At least I dont' spell out in full like CURRY HATER ; Full Hats for your no guts no glory attitude lol I just dont have that! ) I realizes it't just a waste of F..kin. time! Nope I just don't even bother;

- On my FB profile I already blocked TT & at least 3 others Trolls .... There's no objectivities in their arguments; Yep right, they should be blocked; In fact they should be fully institutionalised in a Mental Institutions with the Best Psyschiatrist in the World; Better still they should be SHOT as they cannot be helped in any form shape etc. Totally LOST CAUSE!!!

- So Thanks but no thanks; I do not want to spent even one second to ponder/peruse/think through of their words; No wisdom at all ... Only pure f..kin. BS of the highest order! As they says; See you in Court! Now that would be my dreams come true ... With my wildest dream pronounced Guilty of 1st Degree Attempted Murder of OneCoin; No .... Manslaughter should not even come close to it! ( Note; I wouldn't say IMO I would say IMFO )

- Refer below the last meal by TT before he was permanently deported to "Azkaban"
Last edited by Trueadvocate on Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:31 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:08 am
TimTayshun wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:01 am
Contradicted myself???? Where?
You either have a blockchain or you don't. End of story. Hiding a blockchain is like telling a thirsty man you have a bottled water in your pocket, but he can't see it, touch it, or taste it. Absolutely POINTLESS.
You are contradicted cause one moment you say there is no blockchain, and another moment you say Onecoin price will drop, the project will not succeed (implying there is a blockchain if the price will drop) etc.
The blockchain is not public and that is it, authorities can see it, you can cry as much as you like about it :)

TimTayshun wrote:
Anarchists, by definition, don't give a damn, as it is a "free-for-all" with no order.
Cryptocurrency has a definitive order in the sense that it is based on MATH.
Onecoinists don't care about math. They would rather trust career MLM'ers who unquestionably lied prior, and who unquestionably were convicted of theft prior (as is the case of Ignatova on 24 counts of fraud, whether you like it or not, that's a FACT).
See how ignorant you are. Anarchy is not free for all, it is illusion. If it was true, bitcoin would be owned by people and not by 1% of unknown people ;) The same is for all altcoins.
Onecoin proved not to support IMAs who unethically promise profits to people so you can shove that one.

TimTayshun wrote:
RE:
That will never work, governments will never allow it. They will regulate everything.
Replace the word "That" with the word "Onecoin" and you have, "Onecoin will never work, governments will never allow it," and you have an axiom which hasn't changed in 3 years.
We can say governments will not allow centralized cryptos. But all the guidelines to regulation I saw specifically say that crypto to be legally accepted need to have central govenrnance and KYC. So this kinda underminds your ignorant thinking. But at the end, we will see what happens with this matter.
As for govs not to allow anarchy and anonymity, that is not my opinion, that is a fact written all over the various government regulation announcements.

TimTayshun wrote:
Onecoin PRETENDS to be a bank, but refuses to be regulated like a bank.
Onecoin REFUSES to be Licensed as a bank.
Onecoin REFUSES to Register as a bank.
Onecoin REFUSES to be Insured or Bonded like a bank.
Who ever said Onecoin pretends to be a bank? Banks live of loaning money to people and live out of interest, bank lives out of charging people fees for transactions, banks live of charging accont maintenance fees. Onecoin does not and will not do any of that. For now at least.
Who ever said Onecoin does not wants to be regulated? Of course not as a bank, cause it isn't a bank, they wait for crypto regulations and then they will apply all the licenses needed. Especially licence for exchange.

TimTayshun wrote:
So, is Onecoin a bank? Does it sell investments? Or does it sell Education? Can ANYONE answer this question squarely? If it's education, do you expect a financial ROI? Would only a "scammy IMA promise such things??"
Not a bank, does not sell investment. Although most people see it as investment. Their choice.
TimTayshun wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5EP0g9foco
"And as much as I love Juha [Parhiala], Udo [Deppisch], Kari [Wahlroos], all the leaders here, but we are not a network marketing company. "We actually are in financial services. And one day even guys like them will come to me and say, we made a huge living from commission, but actually we made more money from our coins." - Ruja Ignatova (herself)

So, just stop it with the "those were just rouge and non-compliant IMA's promising ROI against company policy" BS.
We ...are in financial services. And ...we (will make) more money from our coins.
Dude you need to start realizing that this is an internet era where some people who are not good for anything put closed meeting material online.
That was talk for inner members, potential leaders, those are not official words for buyers so no point to bring it up.
Also, if she said "we will profit from the coins" in term of usabity cause we know that is the concept, what is wrong with that?
I see nothing new in your writings that cryptoxpose already didn't write, I see he is your school. Do you even follow crypto projects? Literally every single publicly hyped and promising project has its founders confident that their token/coin will go up in value and be used or what ever.
It is not a crime to be optimistic by the project you are making you know.
For the pubpic, talk is different. Facts and results (members, merchnrs deals etc)

TimTayshun wrote:
So, give up the ghost on the constant contradictions. There is no loop-hole. Onecoin was sold as an investment since day one. And THAT is why you have so many criminal investigations around the world. NOT because of "bitcoiner haterz."
You are right here and this forum showed that too and we are against that. IMAs were people who made that problem, not the company. They were supposed to be selling education, not investment, but sadly many IMA did that back in 2015. But that stopped, many were kicked out and others are educated. No point bringing that up. And investigations have nothing to do with that, investigation have all to do with fanatic paranoid people whistleblowing about "they have no blockchain they are scam" so they need to check. Luckily Germany will put the end to it once and for all.
TimTayshun wrote:
Sebastian, Juha, Kari and Tom McMurrain were some of the longest running Top scammers in the company. Yet, they were never sanctioned, because Onecoin's ONLY goal was to get new investors money any way possible, including blatant lies directly by the company.
So if you had issues in the past you are supposed to be sanctioned in the future company? Idiotic.
Juha and Tom made no offense. Kari did so he was kicked out, he was sanctioned.

TimTayshun wrote:
Onecoin SOLD "free tokens" as a silly diversion. But, no one is that stupid to believe it was about Education.
Well, that is your point of view. I think prosecutors can not use assumptions in the case, only what is written on paper. And they sell education, not tokens.
TimTayshun wrote:
Obvious = obvious:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvajEG3YnsA
if you’re SELLING TOKENS, haha, you’re selling a Security. And if you don’t have a Securities License, than that can be a real issue. So, just being straight-forward with you.

Ok what do we see here in the video. Tom says that HE THINKS, that PROBABLY Onecoin does not operate in the USA cause SEC deemed tokens as securities and they SELL tokens. He does not know that, he assumes.
So, now you will straw catch to some IMAs words, although you KNOW he is wrong here cause tokens are not being sold, they are given for free.
So you will catch on his one video where he is actually wrong but this video suits your agenda, and you will call him liar and convicted criminal for all other videos where he is right.
That tells a lot about you, fanatic.

TimTayshun wrote:
Even McMurrain tried to protect his ass from the obvious heat after previous videos like this one, which made Ruja proud (and very rich):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxE3d0jHzEc

And once again you hook to some old IMA video? What is the point? Company guidelines are so clear, especally now. Do you know how many videos we can find from different IMAs where they talk all sorts of forbidden nonsense. Those are being reported even today and resoults with account being frozen until damage was repaired by the offender.

TimTayshun wrote:
But, if the company is telling people $XX,XXXX investment in "education" gets you X Amount of Tokens
and X Amount of Tokens with X Amount of magic "Splits" gets you X Amount of *Coins.
and 1.0 coin has a "price" of $XX.XX each, than a pretty logical conclusion for crypto n00bs is the following:

$XX,XXXX investment = X Total Coins worth: $XX,XXX,XXXX!!!!! up to 14,000% ROI
So, who the hell could blame him, when those figures could not have been put together by anyone higher in the company (or so you all believe)

None of the evential profit from those COINS is guarantied. And that is the risk of buying this education. Just like there is always the risk investing in ICO, maybe you will not profit later after PUBLIC launch. Even with bitcoin there is a risk, it may drop significantlly after you invest in it.
So people need to use their brain, and Onelife IMA must not promise or guarantie. I can not believe I am writing this :D

TimTayshun wrote:
The company actually ENCOURAGED these charts!
https://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl ... h%2Fx%2Fim

Total BS. IMAs used to use those to try to show the potencial. But greed in people when they see those figures turns their brain off.
Company never endorsed or allowed such material to be shown to the people. What I do now, is that presently IMAs use similar table only to calculate the current amount of coins that could be received with packages, by the current internal value that can already be used on dealshaker and that MIGHT be able to be exchanged to fiat after October 08. 2018. No future values must not be estimated.

TimTayshun wrote:
And THIS kind of BS is EXACTLY why people who appreciate math, cryptography and economics hate scams like Onecoin and scammers like Ruja (the forever-more missing/ exited/ beloved "KleptoQueen"). But, nope. Onecoin isn't the next Beetconneeeekkkkt or MMM Global. SMH!

All you've shown here in this post is nothing but your twisted ignorance and inaccurate statements so you can shove them really.

So, we agreed that I give you a topic to post your red flags, instead, you made it worse tha cryptoxpose poluting all the threads with zero facts, 100% of your opinions, preductions assumptins, false writings and twisting some wrong IMAs as company endorsed material.

So, in order to save my and your time, I ban you. I did not delete any of your post, let them be here, maybe someone will take it serious (objective new people, I know your fans will love them)

- Reminicense of the past Haters Trolls BS Artists Liars Scam Artists & the Public will understand what has been done!