The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
investor2

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by investor2 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:55 pm

I watched that video with the vietnamese group, but could hardly understand anything. Only "I haven´t promised Oct 8".
What are the news? Can somebody explain?

Justice4all

Post by Justice4all » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:35 pm

Let me summarize the important points mentioned in the video:
_Dealshaker will have new products, new projects will be introduced.
_OneForex education, learn to trade and earn network bonus
_GLG is the voice of the network, it serves as communication between the network and the company, and diamond leaders will relay the messages back to the general members.
_Company is aware of the Coinsafe issue and new strong IT team is working to fix it. be patient
_Company will soon have some major announcement regarding Onecoin going public. Konstantin said we won't be disappointed
_Konstantin meets with Dr. Ruja every 10-20 days to discuss the company strategies. Dr. Ruja decides to stay home for her kid's sake.
_asked about cash withdrawal solution from Dealshaker, Konstantin said he is now only 95 % sure about the solution. He will announce it when he is 100% sure.
_Asked about if we go public with only Xcoinx, or with other exchanges as well, he said the company will announce when the time comes.
We may hear something in 1 to 2 months. So, stay tuned for more news...

Imo, this video is somewhat important during this lack of news stage. We can see and hear Konstantin talking about various topics himself, rather than just hearing it from Igor in this forum, even though some of the news we already knew. The words from Konstantin can calm some desperate souls. We only have a few more months to go before 10/8. We will hear the announcement from the company very soon. So, stay positive. Together we will reach our destination.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:06 pm

Keep in mind that I do not invent words, I get info from the company. If there is something that I assume, I state it.

Justice4all

Post by Justice4all » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:04 pm

Igor we believe you, however you don't directly work for the company. So with a company spokesperson like Konstantin who can reassure what you have told us. That will increase your credibility.
Last edited by Justice4all on Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

OscarWSchmidt

Post by OscarWSchmidt » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:21 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:47 pm
OscarWSchmidt wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:09 pm
What's in this report, can you share the text or at least the most important conclusions? Is it written by the Onecoin company or by the German prosecutors? Thanks!
No I don't wish to share it before the company and they seem to not wish to show it before authorities. I will send it to you via PM.
Thanks for sharing this report fragment, but just like OneCoinTruth, this doesn't convince me at all.
It contains some general characteristics of the Onecoin blockchain that comply with info we already know and proves nothing. I will keep the rest for myself, but please allow me to quote the last two sentences only.

This confirms the features of the blockchain in all characteristics. OneCoin re....
convinced that the central system is superior technically and in terms of security

Some letters are invisible, but the first letter after "re" starts with a small vertical bar so this must be an "m" or "n" and maximum 5 letters fit on that line. Which means that the only word that matches here is "remain".

Is this the conclusion of a German prosecutor who has seen the Onecoin blockchain and is convinced that it is genuine? Not at all !!!
This is a statement from somebody from the Onecoin company that is included in the report, do you agree?

Igor, please ask for more proof, not only a report fragment taken out of context.

And please sign that Non Disclosure Agreement A.S.A.P.! Of course by definition you will not be allowed to share the info you get with us, but at least you should be able to reassure us. Because that is all we need in this phase, reassurance.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:49 pm

Justice4all wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:04 pm
So with a company figure like Konstantin who can reassure what you have told us.
Can you explain this? You think Konstantin is a bad person or you have prejudice because of tattoos?
Let me tell you, I spent a long time with him, I even drove him from and to the airport for Bosnia event and I spent a lot of time with him talking mostly about private stuff. He is more than capable physically and mentally to do his role in the company.
Prejudice is what keeps small people in the mud, but developed people do not have such problems they are above it.
My point of view and opinion.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:51 pm

OscarWSchmidt wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:21 pm
Is this the conclusion of a German prosecutor who has seen the Onecoin blockchain and is convinced that it is genuine? Not at all !!!
This is a statement from somebody from the Onecoin company that is included in the report, do you agree?

Igor, please ask for more proof, not only a report fragment taken out of context.

And please sign that Non Disclosure Agreement A.S.A.P.! Of course by definition you will not be allowed to share the info you get with us, but at least you should be able to reassure us. Because that is all we need in this phase, reassurance.
People who do not understand what is important and what is not will be in doubt forever. I can not help there.
Although, I did say I want NDA signed because there is no point being a believer anymore for me. What I did, I did.
but then again, Igor Alberts who brought them so many users and money was allowed to leave without seeing blockchain, why should it be different with me ;)

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:11 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:51 pm
People who do not understand what is important and what is not will be in doubt forever. I can not help there.
Nobody who has Bitcoins, DAGcoins or other cryptos are in doubt that their coins and transactions are in the blockchain or DAGchain (or whatever chain). It's stupid this is even a question in OneCoin. It shouldn't be. We should be able to show it to those who ask and see it with our own eyes. Now that the CoinSafe problems appeared and coins disappeared from the BackOffice for who knows how long time, this became even more of an issue and really woke me up to this. OneCoin hypes the blockchain, gives education about blockchains and cryptocurrency, but we can't see our coins in it. Not to mentions all the bullets haters get out of it. Insane.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:13 pm

OneCoinTruth wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:11 pm
It's stupid this is even a question in OneCoin. It shouldn't be.
Spot on. How smart is to assume Onecoin has no blockchain just because they hardheaded refuse to show it and did not make an explorer :)
All this mess is a courtesy of the old IT team. Keep on ranting, you have every right.

OneCoinTruth wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:11 pm
We should be able to show it to those who ask and see it with our own eyes.
Not sure I follow you on this one. Where did you get the idea that you are supposed to show your money if someone demands it from you?
Do you show your bank account to anyone that demands?
You can see coins in the back office cause it is synced with the blockchain. Except for those poor people that exited coinsafe and cannot show anything xD

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:33 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:13 pm
Not sure I follow you on this one. Where did you get the idea that you are supposed to show your money if someone demands it from you?
Do you show your bank account to anyone that demands?

I didn't mean it like that. :) I mean when I talked to someone from DAGcoin, they asked: show me your OneCoins in the blockchain. And I can't.

You can see coins in the back office cause it is synced with the blockchain. Except for those poor people that exited coinsafe and cannot show anything xD
Yes, except.. until the next problem appears, meaning BackOffice view is obviously not good enough.