The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
flatrate

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by flatrate » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:22 pm

you have a valid gripe, just think of all the people that feel exactly the same as you ? it is many ..

your not being negative at all.. this company has failed its members in regards to leadership/guidance/information IMO. we are all hoping ruja pulls a bunny out of her hat because the shape of this company/concept does not appear ready for any public market opening IMO. far to many extremely important questions that need answering.

people might think ONE has some sort of gag order so to speak because of investigation, but that argument does not sit well with me.

honestly, if not for IGOR's steadfastness what info would we truly have to work with ? :mrgreen:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:10 pm

OneCoinTruth wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:19 pm
And the results are where? It's a bit difficult to explain to those who ask, that there's nothing released.
If anything illegal was found, they would already publish it. Do you know that Sweden closed this second attempt of investigation cause they found nothing illegal?
I will send you to PM the part of blockchain report made by German IT company during the investigation cause I promise not to put it here on public.
They do not want to poke authorities in the eye and publish stuff before them. It is no-brainer. That can only Elon Musk do :)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:16 pm

flatrate wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:22 pm
your not being negative at all.. this company has failed its members in regards to leadership/guidance/information IMO. we are all hoping ruja pulls a bunny out of her hat because the shape of this company/concept does not appear ready for any public market opening IMO. far to many extremely important questions that need answering.
Correct. They did not work well at all. Cause they let network leaders with too much responsibility which they failed to fulfill. Instead, they altered information and disseminated wrong intel mostly.
Me being here is cause they trust me and give me intel and my work is part of community work. You can see many telegram, discord, riot groups for other crypto projects where users are the ones to answer on questions, cause not all can be written on whitepaper, and even worse, who the hell reads this whitepaper but youtube influencers and pre-sale/private-sale investors ;)
But, I decided to stop doing this soon. I told I want to sign NDA and meet IT and talk about tech to bump my credibility cause then I will know what I am talking about, not just believe.

As for others, the company is regrouping, license pending for exchange and ewallet. That is of course not disclosed because haters would ruin it before it is done.Dealshaker is in a rush, 20 people IT company working only on that. If they succeed on that, they get all the future work.
And there is a lot in plan for the future.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:24 pm

you are the ONLY credible source of information regarding ONE. we all owe you a debt of gratitude :) thx

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:39 pm

Thx Igor, fortunately we have this forum to bring the light

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:36 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:10 pm

I will send you to PM the part of blockchain report made by German IT company during the investigation cause I promise not to put it here on public.
They do not want to poke authorities in the eye and publish stuff before them. It is no-brainer.
Thanks, but you don't seem to get what the problem is. There has been enough reports already. It has been report after report for over 3 years now. I appreciate your effort, but I can't use that kind of a photo which shows partly some sentences, has no source information what so ever as any kind of proof in a debate. I want to SEE that my coins are in the blockchain, not read any more reports. Because I wan't to be able to answer and show those people who ask, see HERE are my coins in the blockchain! That's what our competitors like DAGcoin can do and are doing, why can't we?! How the hell can it be so hard??

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:59 pm

I totally agree. I wish to do more and will try, or will stop this. It is not so hard to make explorer.

OscarWSchmidt

Post by OscarWSchmidt » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:09 pm

OneCoinTruth wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:36 pm
Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:10 pm

They do not want to poke authorities in the eye and publish stuff before them. It is no-brainer.
Thanks, but you don't seem to get what the problem is. There has been enough reports already. It has been report after report for over 3 years now. I appreciate your effort, but I can't use that kind of a photo which shows partly some sentences, has no source information what so ever as any kind of proof in a debate. I want to SEE that my coins are in the blockchain, not read any more reports. Because I wan't to be able to answer and show those people who ask, see HERE are my coins in the blockchain! That's what our competitors like DAGcoin can do and are doing, why can't we?! How the hell can it be so hard??
Yes I agree, this is important. I have to convince my friends, family and business partners, they have bought the most expensive packages to get the tokens and they are getting suspicious.

What's in this report, can you share the text or at least the most important conclusions? Is it written by the Onecoin company or by the German prosecutors? Thanks!

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:47 pm

OscarWSchmidt wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:09 pm
What's in this report, can you share the text or at least the most important conclusions? Is it written by the Onecoin company or by the German prosecutors? Thanks!
No I don't wish to share it before the company and they seem to not wish to show it before authorities. I will send it to you via PM.

Justice4all

Post by Justice4all » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:02 am

For those who want updated information about the future to come, please watch this video. Konstantin was answering some important questions that most of us want to know.
https://youtu.be/hQZiITKNkcU