The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu May 17, 2018 1:48 am

Anita wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 7:48 pm
On October 8, the coin will be published, right? Is this confirmed?
Yes this is definitely the plan and the focus but do not attach to hard for that day because not everything necessary for public is in their hands but hopefully, it will happen.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu May 17, 2018 1:51 am

starbucks001 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 5:29 pm
In my opinion if Onecoin white paper is published, all will know about onecoin and the issuance of ICO will be trànsparent. All haters will not be able to attack Onecoin anymore as sponsors of scam cryptos will not dare to issue white papers.
Whitepaper is nothing but a paper with a bunch of promises and people decide to believe or not in them.
onecoinico.io site is no longer viable because investigation usurped all. But they will test the new platform and maybe release this offering after all.
But all will be known in time. For now, do not watch that website at all. After all, it was never advertised officially, we know it only because network buzzed it.

Anita

Post by Anita » Thu May 17, 2018 2:48 am

thanks Igor for informing us of the news

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Thu May 17, 2018 8:42 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 12:20 pm
Keep in mind that when doing IPO. CEO must not speak in public for 1 year prior to IPO.
- Is that a fact?; Not trying to doubt you Igor? Is that why she is absolutely silent for so long???
- I mean where do you get the information that before a planned IPO, Dr Ruja Ignatova must not speak
in PUBLIC for presumably 365 days???

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu May 17, 2018 9:23 pm

Many financial experts and business people joined Onecoin. Those are people that can not be scared with all this FUD that haters spread. Yes, scammers that infiltrated Onelife make real problem but not enough to ruin all this.
They educated me a bit about that matter. There will be no IPO cause company does not need/want to make a fundraiser. But I have an impression they will change the registry to become public company. That is needed in order for this to go along with regulations.

Maroc

Post by Maroc » Fri May 18, 2018 10:29 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.romani ... ecoin/amp/

Big news for oc onelife.
But only bad fake news spreads fast.
Why isn't anyone talking about 2 m deal?

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sat May 19, 2018 1:25 pm

seems like a legit deal from what my contacts are telling me. yeah man.

only negative when it comes to ONE. anything positive will be buried and buried fast. one thing is for sure Maroc, ONE is a battle tested entity.

i want to see a lot of this Oct 8th :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

stay positive friends !!

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat May 19, 2018 2:06 pm

Also, haters are eager to amplify ex-onecoin people’s bad words about onecoin yet when they come to their senses and write actual truth no one relays that :)
Cause it doesn’t suit their agenda :)

Here’s good and objective write from
Ed Ludbrook. Seems like he took critiques serious and landed on the ground a bit. Congrats.

https://medium.com/@EdLudbrook/that-is- ... e-revealed

In case he edits his text again I will post here :)
That is a very good question and the answer is that we don’t know today, all will be revealed in October when they promise to launch the coin solution.

And let’s be blunt here, if it is not a credible coin product that will deliver a global reserve currency quickly then it is a scam. They have received in $5bn in ‘net’ ICO funds [after marketing costs] and have had four years to develop a world-beating solution.

Also when you look at the most of the complaints against OneCoin that I have heard over the years…

The use-case of a global reserve currency is now accepted as one of the great opportunities of crypto. Multi-trillion.
The concept of a quasi-centralised blockchain solution, versus bitcoin decent style, is now accepted as credible given solutions like Ripple.
The concept of using an affiliate network on an ICO is now standard practice.
Highly discounted early stage coin -offering to entice large investments are commonplace in crypto now. In fact, expected.
Highly ‘inspirational’ marketing messages ‘world’s biggest’, ‘high investment returns’, etc are also so commonplace in ICOs to be the normal.
High investment returns promised by a few OneCoin people of 50X or 100x returns are NOW talked about openly and delivered in crypto.
The claimed ‘hype’ at OneCoin conventions is actually commonplace in tech…go to a Microsoft convention and watch the executives ‘rock and roll’ on stage to rally the troops.
As you can see, OneCoin tactics were unusual in 2015/16, are now commonplace in crypto.

It should also be noted that for over 12 months the focus of the company has been merchants/coin usability. Now the numerous ‘DealShaker’ merchant conventions held across the world to introduce a merchant network have delivered some 10million transactions in OneCoin for actual products. I suspect only Bitcoin has more actual retail transactions. Where are the retail transactions of Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, etc? Are they are scams?

This is all I know. I left OneCoin nearly two years ago in Sep 2016 after 10 months as a consultant thus have no idea of what is happening internally in the company. Like other investors I hope they will deliver on their promise.

I have been involved in the world of new financial opportunities for nearly 30 years now and am considered an expert in the subject. Even with my experience you cannot detect all scams because eventually the only proof is the wide-scale success for investors based on use case. Let’s be honest, if Bitcoin does not deliver a credible use case, then its value will collapse and will be vilified as a scam/ponzi [as many claim].

I hope this conveys my views on OneCoin for you in some detail. Lets hope they deliver on their promise as effective new reserve currencies will do alot of good in the world.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sat May 19, 2018 4:42 pm

from the not great and not powerful OZ..
I think it’s been about four years since I took my last proper holiday break from BehindMLM.

Anyway I’m due for a break to recharge the batteries.

Cell phones these days means I won’t be offline but reviews will resume around next Wednesday.

Comments will go live as normal and If there’s any breaking news I’ll still be able to cover it. We should be right though, it’s been pretty quiet the last few weeks. http://behindmlm.com/mlm/holiday-break/

Thanks for the ongoing support and readership! See you in a few days.
so, you have been railing against ONE for four years straight without one arrest or charge against the company. one can only assume your constant ONE bashing has been a complete and utter failure and you might need to be fitted with your very own straight jacket like your boyfriend tim tayshon.

i'm sure your click bait site will be garnering some pennies while you rest your weary self. hope you come back charged with more fake news and misleading info about ONE. all that bashing got you tired son ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat May 19, 2018 9:31 pm

it’s been pretty quiet the last few weeks.
Good to know that he does not see recent China fakeOnecoiner arrests as big news, unlike Tim who actually celebrated it like it was the end of Onecoin, oh boy would he like that :)

And the last sentence needs to be fixed :)
Thanks for the ongoing support and readerSHEEP! See you in a few days.