The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri May 04, 2018 10:57 am

EagleOne wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 10:48 am
As I said before, ONeCoin/ONeLife recruiting has been stopped in Samoa.
This is an ultimate proof how dumb onecoin hater you are and have no clue about general war banks/cryptocurrencies.

This is only central bank trying to ban one crypto transactions and getting money out without their permission. Who the hell is bank to tell people where to spend their money? This is exactly why world needs crypto. But people still have western union, their own IMA companies, no one need to mention onecoin or anything.

OLN is banned when government says to stop promoting onelife and onecoin. This is not the case.
You rats are using dirty private bank to bash onecoin yet have no clue all crypto market is under similar war.

Here go ban for you cause you are not up to this sorry.
Let’s just talk about something constructive or just sit and wait damn October and let the grown people work in Sofia.

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Fri May 04, 2018 2:58 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 8:09 am
IMO, Samoa CB is the most extreme example yet that only uses google crap to try to kill Onecoin progress there, or, she is just stupid for thinking google anti-propaganda is actually true without literally no arrests or official investigations concluded against Onecoin. But ok, they will open it sooner or later :D
The problem which worries me is, how is OneCoin going to be accepted and get licences and bank accounts needed for the exchange, when official investigations is still on-going and there's no official results? How are they going to arrange the exchange's money transfers if there are so many problems with banks and credit card companies? It doesn't really help officially if Konstantin says in an event that he has seen documents that prove OneCoin has done nothing wrong and nobody has been arrested. :? It may make people buy more packages, but officially we are stuck at the moment.

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Fri May 04, 2018 3:51 pm

Samoa laws for foreign currency transactions are not the same laws applied in countries like USA or EU zone, because samoa national currency is not considered as a major currency, Eagle... does not know the monetary policy of countries, he believes That the monetary legislation applied in his country is the same as in all the countries of the world.. In my opinion one must educate it financially. Grandpa Eagle.... You know the name of the currency of Samoa ?? of course no :o :o
it's not £ or $ or € or ¥ it's ''Tala samoan''
I'm sure this is the first time you hear the name of this currency.
The laws of Samoa and other countries that protect their foreign exchange reserves are very strict.
Any form of investment with a foreign currency outside these countries, without the agreement and approval of their Cantral bank is considered to be capital leakage, Real estate and property abroad, stock market and cryptocurrencies, all these investments must have the approval of central bank to allow the transfer of money.
Individuals or resident companies allowed to export currency may ask the central bank approval to open foreign currency deposit accounts with local commercial banks. These accounts are used for settling their overseas commitments on their industries. These accounts can only be credited in foreign currency payments by non-residents for the settlement of trade, rendered commissions and services as approved by the Central Bank.
papy Eagle.... you have to watch and analyze what you have to post here, you look ridiculous like that.

https://www.cbs.gov.ws/index.php/exchan ... e-control/

https://www.cbs.gov.ws/index.php/exchan ... t-account/

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Fri May 04, 2018 4:51 pm

I don't understand wasting so many time and posts just for Samoa.
It seems Eagle can't do better and found country you must look by zoom on Google Earth somewhere on Pacific.
I hope more interesting suggestions then Samoa case and probably their population like smallest village in China.
I know every member of our community is important but Samoa.........., pls people waste so many posts about it.

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Fri May 04, 2018 6:52 pm

It's not wasting time, trolls like Eagle... have not found any arguments to attack OC, they want to use CBS's warning to distort and mislead the OL/OC community. We must explain to the people the truth and it is our role if we want to protect our investment and the forum of Igor is the instrument that serves this.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri May 04, 2018 9:59 pm

Here are Samoa IMAs sending greetings to Central Gang and haters:

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Fri May 04, 2018 10:21 pm

detroyer wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 6:52 pm
It's not wasting time, trolls like Eagle... have not found any arguments to attack OC, they want to use CBS's warning to distort and mislead the OL/OC community. We must explain to the people the truth and it is our role if we want to protect our investment and the forum of Igor is the instrument that serves this.
I understand but developing discussion with Eagle only give him chance for more shits for this topic.
One or two explanations should be enough for this and shut his mouth.
In this case he will be in problem because he must find another topic and it seems more and more difficult is for him find new topics.
So, do not help him and keeps him alive with long discussions.

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Fri May 04, 2018 11:17 pm

Listen brother, do not be nervous, here it is a discussion forum, members are free to answer and give their opinion and when the haters exceed their limit Igor is there to put them in their place it is him the moderator of the site, he can remove the Messages and banish members, if you have something to say you are free to do so, if not don't give me a lesson please.

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Sun May 06, 2018 12:17 pm

ngkinyuen wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:25 am
Konstantin will speak in coming Malawi Onelife Event on first week of May. Internal news flow mention big announcement by Konstantin.
Was there any big announcement? I watched Konstantin's speech but couldn't really spot a big announcement.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PnuXbF21a0

starbucks001

Post by starbucks001 » Mon May 07, 2018 5:04 pm

Hi Onecointruth,

Yes , I agree with you on the Konstantin video. He didn't make any major announcement at all. Also I agree with your concerns on the issue of whether Onecoin have adequate banking accounts and facilities to support xcoinx operations come Oct 8,2018.

As of today new members who buy packages, i think they cannot send money direct to Onecoin via tt or what Onecoin term it as bankwire. Onecoin will introduce an IMA to make the payment arrangement. I guess this is by using the cash account balances of the IMA.

With just 5 months to go before xcoinx is opened, shouldn't we be worried about this situation? I hope Dr Ruja with her finance and consultant background could overcome this concern before the launch of xcoinx.