The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue May 01, 2018 9:30 pm

Here are your words:
EagleOne wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:14 am
The Samoan authorities have stopped all recruiting there
We clearly see no one stopped anything, they only wish to stop it so they spread doubt as usual, you know, banks want to stop cryptocurrencies all around the world.

I would like to quote something else from that article, they did an investigation of the "scheme" and she says:
The scheme is alleged to involve some people and organisation in Samoa who use local agents to collect people’s money in the hope of gigantic returns.

“You invest $1,000 and then in four months, your cash is 10 times more, which means you cash in $10,000,” she said.
Seriously? :) Maybe she should do a little more research?

You can clearly see in the article that some Samoa officials might be involved with Onecoin and the central bank does not like it and is joining the resistance.

According to her words, if Herbalife does not register a company in Samoa, they are illegal although their IMAs do have a registered business?
I do not know Samoa laws but I doubt that is the case. Either way, totally unimportant topic IMO.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Thu May 03, 2018 6:00 am

Came across this link that was most interesting to read: https://twitter.com/Svrakata/status/991289351756795905

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Thu May 03, 2018 8:51 am

Yes EagleOne what's your "arguments""/pointers with the last posting? :!: :?:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu May 03, 2018 12:55 pm

EagleOne wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 6:00 am
Came across this link that was most interesting to read: https://twitter.com/Svrakata/status/991289351756795905
Not interesting at all, the guy that wrote the capital article explained how he came to the idea of writing it making him a clown cause those companies restructuring have nothing to do with Onecoin or Onelife. Here is the official response from legal department:
companies in BG are currently undergoing a procedure of internal restructuring related to strengthening the management
this procedure is not in any way related to OLN/OC
Haters look for straws that they don't even understand and try to ake them as an argument just to continue to maintain doubt about OC.
I think even birds know that.

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Thu May 03, 2018 3:57 pm

Igor, was my message deleted? You said in Twitter that Capital asked money from OneCoin, but OneCoin refused to pay. I just wanted to know is the source the company or how do you know this? https://twitter.com/IgorKrnic/status/991391198295285760

After reading the Capital's article and the Twitter thread, the only thing which I can think of is worth commenting, is that after October 8th when investing directly in Onecoin becomes possible, it may be harder to get bigger investors on board when OneCoin's ownership structure (the people) is not known. It may raise some eyebrows and questions by bigger investors why the ownership structure is hidden like this. Smaller investors and most private individuals probably don't care about this issue.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu May 03, 2018 5:22 pm

No names please, that is why I deleted :)

Pora0616

Post by Pora0616 » Fri May 04, 2018 5:04 am

As of this morning, it was on Samoa newspaper that Samoa Central bank issued a directive to all commercial banks and money transfer operators to block all foreign exchange relating to Onecoin in Samoa. But the truth is no one is stopping recruitment in Samoa even CBS.. I only hope the CBS does a very thorough research on Onelife.. Cos all the governor says is based on whay she reads on Google..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri May 04, 2018 8:01 am

That is nothing new, banks fighting cryptos. Until government tells them not to do it any more.

She should educate that onecoin is not interchangable yet ;)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri May 04, 2018 8:09 am

Here are some examples for our haters that think Onecoin is to blame here :)

Bank closed my credit accounts for buying crypto

Bank of America Is Closing My Three-Year-Old's Account Over Crypto ...

PNC Bank Threatens to Close Customer's Account for Buying Bitcoin ...

'Barclays closed down my bank account after Bitcoin trade' - Telegraph

Bulgarian banks reportedly close accounts of crypto-exchanges ...

Cryptocurrency companies forced to bank outside UK - Financial Times

And there are many more, google is full of them. IMO, Samoa CB is the most extreme example yet that only uses google crap to try to kill Onecoin progress there, or, she is just stupid for thinking google anti-propaganda is actually true without literally no arrests or official investigations concluded against Onecoin. But ok, they will open it sooner or later :D

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Fri May 04, 2018 10:48 am

Latest from Samoa and I quote:

"MEDIA RELEASE

CENTRAL BANK OF SAMOA BLOCKS ALL ONECOIN CRYPTOCURRENCY TRANSACTIONS.

The Central Bank of Samoa (CBS) has issued a directive to all financial institutions (predominantly Commercial Banks and Money Transfer Operators) to block all foreign exchange transactions related to Onecoin/ Onelife cryptocurrency promotion.

It has come to our attention that there are still a large number of people wanting to remit or transfer money out of Samoa to invest in this Onecoin cryptocurrency promotion. This is despite warnings by CBS that there is a very high risk that Onecoin cryptocurrency promotion is a pyramid scheme (an illegal money making investment).

Under the Exchange Controls Regulations 1999 no one shall take money out of Samoa without the approval of the CBS, therefore any transaction that involves money leaving Samoa must first be approved by the CBS.

As a result the CBS has decided to block all approvals for any transactions relating to the Onecoin cryptocurrency. This also ensures the protection of Samoa’s foreign currency reserves, which is at risk due to the high number of people wanting to remit money overseas for this get rich quick scheme.
This will remain in place until the CBS has assessed that there is no longer a risk to the public and our economy. Should you require any further details on this, please contact the Financial Intelligence Unit of the Central Bank of Samoa."

As I said before, ONeCoin/ONeLife recruiting has been stopped in Samoa.