The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:34 am

EagleOne wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:20 am
Igor complained that none of us "haters" ever offered to help OC, just to denigrate and attack it. He asked why don't we offer to help? So I took him up on his offer and I did just that.l [/color][/b]
I don’t put all critics in the same hater basket. I was more like if you detect scam and scammers from onelife report them to the company. Instead, you were consumed by hater crap about all those shell company, money laundery, no blockchain crap and did nothing put relay paid propaganda...

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:19 am

You still don't get it. I was proving a point and as usual none of you got it; and still don't. I was illustrating your hypocrisy. It would have not made any difference which "hater" offered help, it was lip service only claiming it was wanted.

Us "haters" didn't have to tear down OC, it did a great job of it on its own led by Ruja herself. The one with the IQ of 200, the genius, the visionary and couldn't see the MLM business model was a walking disaster. She didn't stop it for over two years because it was brining in too much money. If it wasn't for the MLM business model OC would have never achieved the membership it has. There wouldn't even be a OC without that business model. Just ask the founders of BigCoin.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:32 pm

EagleOne wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:19 am
She didn't stop it for over two years because it was brining in too much money.
See IMO stuff like this makes you hater. You don’t know this. You assume.

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:53 pm

EagleOne wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:19 am
She didn't stop it for over two years because it was brining in too much money.
Every time I read your post I tell myself, this guy is very great, you get to make me laugh even when I'm not well. :lol:
My friend hater, you really need to rest and think about taking a step back from OC.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:15 pm

flatrate wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:36 pm
slobo,
this is war mate whether you want to believe it or not and finally the legal team at OC is recognizing it as such it appears.

if there is no proof of a crime the logical next step is too assume all the accusations were simply anonymous complaints by deranged people with a bone to pick or sad sacks who are getting paid for what they are doing !

witch hunt that needs to end NOW.. there is only so long you can keep a person/company in custody without clear proof of crime.

how much negative slander has been slung against ONE for years ? boy, wouldn't it be great to see these keyboard warriors dealt with ?
THEY SHOULD COME IN MY COUNTRY.
ALL THEY COULD GET FOR MAYBE 100-200 EUR.
TRUTH IS VERY CHEAP AT PRESENT IN MY COUNTRY.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:16 pm

detroyer, don't worry about the old billy his faculties are fading it seems..
Ironic isn't it that I get derided for always attacking OC instead of offering to help, and when I offered to help I was attacked and derided for offering to help
silly old eagle, you offering to help would imply that you know what is wrong with ONE and have detailed private information about the inner workings of ONE. shite, even IGOR does not proclaim to know everything going on and he has ties with the company.

so, let me get this straight, you want to be hired to help protect ONE from people JUST LIKE YOU who slander ONE daily ? really ?

how can you help ONE make smarter decisions when you do not have all the facts yourself ? this is possibly why you are met with harsh resistance.

tell us again what Bigcoin has to do with ONE and its future ? straight out of tim curry hand book son..

you know nothing. :lol: :lol:

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:24 pm

flatrate...the only one that made me really laugh was Jim Carrey and now it's Grandpa Billy.... I wish Igor would leave him here to make us laugh

Look what Businessforhome have published today, they talk about the investigation of OC, and I also understood that they separate from Igor Alberts.

https://www.businessforhome.org/2018/03 ... -business/

John Reiner

Post by John Reiner » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:16 pm

Hi all , I just wanted to share this new forum thread with you all discussing the possibilities and options for filing civil lawsuits against those who have caused unecessary damages and losses due to spreading false and misleading information against Onecoin and it’s members!

viewtopic.php?t=1886

Harry

Post by Harry » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:47 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:09 am
Konstantin told me 5 days ago that he hopes for news from Germany this Friday. According to this keynote (I did not watch video yet) news came.
But we will see. IT team is right now the most important issue.
It's Monday now. We are waiting for the new fairy tales by Konsti Keks - https://www.facebook.com/konsti.keks