The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Trueadvocate
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:57 pm

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by Trueadvocate » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:03 pm

I am very suprised that the Perpetrators/Haters cannot be tracked! I was thinking these people who spread malicious lies; Without any shed of evidence they should be sued by the OneLife Legal team for libel!
- For a fact I have been following quite a few of these Trolls, I am of the personal convinction ( After many countless hours of looking at their comments )
- Timothy Curry aka Tim Tayshun is the most vicious of the Lot ( We know at least I know that he has a massive vessted interest in BitCoin ) & my conclusion by eliminating OneCoin from the Kryptocurences market, BitCoin will be the best out there! With OneCoin out of the circulation...BitCoin will do really well!
- Just expressing my thoughsts!

onelifeforall
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by onelifeforall » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:22 pm

Hi everyone, please note that there could be a possible “ downtime” tomorrow (Friday) of the website around midday CET for one-two hours. This is due to the installation of new servers.
If this is the reason for downtime that is great news!!!

onelifeforall
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by onelifeforall » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:25 pm

Translation by Google Translate:

Some information I recieved which is worrth while sharing I guess....

1, What happens to coinsafe?

Coinsafe has a problem to do. As long as the servers are not running, the coins are not visible. All coins are left and will appear shortly.

Now most have got their coins back so it should be in order.

2, is the onecoin approved by the authorities? Is it also onelife or are there different investigations?

The investigation is complete. Public info comes. No remarks. There is evidence of a blockchain. It will also be published.
Onelife has never been involved in the investigation.

3, when will the upgrade hunt

Everything has been delayed due to the intrusion of the coin units.
This also ICO Step 1 that had already been running otherwise.
Jobs up to 100% and will be launched shortly.

4, ICO packages?

Will be launched shortly with a whitepaper as a job base at the moment.
The idea was that it had already been started.

5, KYC Approval.

There will be automatic approval so we do not have to wait.

Onecoin has been hugely misdiagnosed for a long time.
To meet both the Konstantin and Legal department gave us only a lot more water on our mill that Onecoin is at the forefront.
Why do things take time sometimes?
It's because there are people who want the company very badly and make sure to put many sticks in the wheel.
But it's over now.
The authorities' investigation is completed and will be published.
You can see how long it took for Italy's approval to be published.
So it may take a couple of weeks.
There is also evidence that Onecoin has a blockchain. It was one of the agencies' work to check.
What can stop Onecoin now?
What big questions are left now?

feriman
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:47 pm

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by feriman » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:23 pm

onelifeforall wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:22 pm
Hi everyone, please note that there could be a possible “ downtime” tomorrow (Friday) of the website around midday CET for one-two hours. This is due to the installation of new servers.
If this is the reason for downtime that is great news!!!
Who said this? We need confirmation from Igor 😅😊

feriman
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:47 pm

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by feriman » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:24 pm

feriman wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:23 pm
onelifeforall wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:22 pm
Hi everyone, please note that there could be a possible “ downtime” tomorrow (Friday) of the website around midday CET for one-two hours. This is due to the installation of new servers.
If this is the reason for downtime that is great news!!!
Who said this? We need confirmation from Igor 😅😊
Also here who is giving answers? Thanks

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1729
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:48 pm

Network got this info from Frank Rickets. Some kind of server upgrade.

flatrate
Posts: 418
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by flatrate » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:48 am

Timothy Curry aka Tim Tayshun is the most vicious of the Lot ( We know at least I know that he has a massive vessted interest in BitCoin ) & my conclusion by eliminating OneCoin from the Kryptocurences market, BitCoin will be the best out there! With OneCoin out of the circulation...BitCoin will do really well!
- Just expressing my thoughsts!
trueadvocate, the company is well aware of tim curry sauce and his cast of clowns. if you see him slandering the company save it or record it and send to [email protected]

the days of doing, saying and writing anything you want online to cause material damage to a company and companies reputation are over.. many big firms including Amazon are going after people for slandering and telling lies online for sport. :) :)

if i'm ruja i would have no mercy on straight jacket tim.

EagleOne
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by EagleOne » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:20 am

flatrate wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:28 pm
detroyer, this old goat tried to get ruja to hire him to help with investigation.. he is a flea/bed bug/lice and might be the one behind the ransom black mail konstantin was referring to.. who knows how low the anti-one crowd will go.. :o :o
Reading comprehension again I see. I did not try to get Ruja to hire me to help with the investigation. My offer to help was long before the raid and the investigation was announced.

Igor complained that none of us "haters" ever offered to help OC, just to denigrate and attack it. He asked why don't we offer to help? So I took him up on his offer and I did just that. I offered to help and I said, and I quote: "If Ruja is serious about "saving the company," she can contact me direct and we can work out what it will cost her for my help." When a company is serious about seeking help, they will seek it from any source.

I was pointing out that a person deemed a "hater" could offer help if requested, and Igor passed this information on to OC. So instead of posters here accepting my offer to help OC, I was meant with derision, attacked, made fun of and chastised for even considering helping.

Ironic isn't it that I get derided for always attacking OC instead of offering to help, and when I offered to help I was attacked and derided for offering to help.

Trueadvocate
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:57 pm

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by Trueadvocate » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:24 am

Thanks flatrate for the feedback!

- It looks like the light at the end of tunnel is getting really bright!
- I was informed by my upline to expect great news in the next few days!
- OneCoin OneLife - The way to the future!

detroyer
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:41 pm

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by detroyer » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:26 am

EagleOne wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:20 am
flatrate wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:28 pm
detroyer, this old goat tried to get ruja to hire him to help with investigation.. he is a flea/bed bug/lice and might be the one behind the ransom black mail konstantin was referring to.. who knows how low the anti-one crowd will go.. :o :o
Reading comprehension again I see. I did not try to get Ruja to hire me to help with the investigation. My offer to help was long before the raid and the investigation was announced.
Igor complained that none of us "haters" ever offered to help OC, just to denigrate and attack it. He asked why don't we offer to help? So I took him up on his offer and I did just that. I offered to help and I said, and I quote: "If Ruja is serious about "saving the company," she can contact me direct and we can work out what it will cost her for my help." When a company is serious about seeking help, they will seek it from any source.
I was pointing out that a person deemed a "hater" could offer help if requested, and Igor passed this information on to OC. So instead of posters here accepting my offer to help OC, I was meant with derision, attacked, made fun of and chastised for even considering helping.
Ironic isn't it that I get derided for always attacking OC instead of offering to help, and when I offered to help I was attacked and derided for offering to help.[/color


It's weird, to see how the money can change the opportunists, if I analyze your psychology, I find that you have a dangerous fondness for money, if you attacked OC because you had reasons and evidence that it is a scam.

why after that you had change belief, and want to help someone you say criminal ??? ahhhh I know you agree to become criminal for money, exactly as you agreed to attack OC for money.

You understand now why Igor did not send your employment application, he was talking about people who can offer their help but who have not yet attacked OC, if Ruja had agree to use one of your trolls, that will be interpreted by the community as someone who bought your silence, and that will never be accepted by members.

Look what they did to the marcello when he accepted a contract from OC, he was lynched by your trolls and threatened him with the ending of any association with him, if he do not say that OC have no real blockchain, but he did not accept this blackmail.

sorry Grandpa, I think that you are a psychiatric case that must be treated quickly.
Last edited by detroyer on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Igorkrnic and 14 guests