The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:23 pm

Hello guys :)

I made this topic so we can update on this final and long awaited event. AN OFFICIAL chance for Onecoin to prove they are legit.

I will be short here.

The first news came on Bulgarian prosecutor website:
https://www.prb.bg/bg/news/aktualno/spe ... eutrali-2/

Here is English version:
https://sofiaglobe.com/2018/01/19/bulga ... t-onecoin/

I will point out important parts:

This was on the basis of an international legal assistance order from the Prosecutor’s Office in the German city of Bielefeld (North Rhine-Westphalia) which had arrived in October 2017.

Representatives of Eurojust and Europol are actively involved in the execution of the court order, the Prosecutor’s Office said.

Bielefeld prosecutors had asked the Bulgarian authorities to carry out specific procedural and investigative actions on the territory of Bulgaria vis-à-vis the Bulgarian company “One Network Services” EOOD and its affiliates, including two Bulgarian women with German citizenship.
As we can here, German Prosecutor conducted few years long investigation and have now issued help order on Bulgarian colleagues to investigate German office findings and collected proofs (from bitcoin people, we already know who worked with authorities).

This is an official statement about this abuse case for political points:
https://www.onelife.eu/en/news/corporate-announcement

The very more info about current progress is said here by Bulgarian head of prosecutors office:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SBcd1oaBoU

Since my wife understands bulgarian language, I will summarize quick and in a nutshell what he said:

- All they got so far are accusations made by Germany office that they need to conduct on Bulgaria territory and check if those are true.
- Investigators questioned more than 50 people in the company
- Until now, they have office servers and documentation from Sofia Onecoin office.
- There are even claims in evidence that Onecoin funded terrorism.
- They have around 14 different companies affiliated with Onecoin that are being also investigated for documents.
- Germany prosecutors state that Onecoin has no blockchain, that it is a simulator (where did I hear this before ???).
- They say Bitcoin is decentralized and you can buy it on exchanges, but Onecoin is centralzied and you can obtain it only from company education. (familiar???).
- They will announce more info as the investigation is ongoing.

I will not go on this too deep but let's see what is going on. We know that Bjorn Bjerke, Tim Tayshun, Jenifer McAdams, CryptoXpose and probably more people, already stated that they were working with authorities so it is clear where did prosecutors get the allegations that need to be checked.

What exactly could they work? Some could say Onecoin is laundering money, some could say they finance terrorism, some say that there is no blockchain and they are scamming people. Is it so clear that this is only a culmination of anti Onecoin propaganda that now finally came to a closing, to Bulgaria itself.

We are at the cross roads now:

1) Is there was no money laundering, they will prove it, if there is a blockchain, they will prove it.

2) If accusations are true, there is no blockchain to show, I guess then, we are fools and Onecoin is over.

In what way do you believe in? ;)

EDIT January 22
This year, Bulgaria took EU presidency and it is not a secret in EU that Bulgaria has the largest corruption rate, and this event seems like to be the one German Angela Merkel picked up to use as an example of new anti-corruption law Bulgaria will adopt and how Bulgaria will help to fight against criminals. German chancellor met Bulgarian prime minister this weekend and they talked about Bulgaria entering Schengen zone and other stuff.
There is an article that writes about this visit:
https://www.24chasa.bg/novini/article/6673533

And there is this little paragraph in this article to show how all this is a political show
(I will post screenshot from google translate cause website is protected and does not allow copy):

To prove this are claims from Onecoin employees that are in anger how this was done, prosecutors had questions even they do not understand, that is all the list of accusations made by the same people that slandered Onecoin over the internet for the last 3 years.
There was no 2 year old investigation, cause no one ever contacted the company.
It is all the work Bjorn Bjerke, Tim Curry and 48 others (probably some kicked out Onelife scammers too) did to put up a list of allegations and their opinions. Germans just came there, took one server, interrogated and scared all the employees there and made a media show.

Let's hope the government will not just use Onecoin to make political points and to squash cryptocurrency company as the start of general crypto clampdown:
'Cryptocurrency BANS are inevitable' Macron and Merkel to trigger global bitcoin crackdown

EDIT January 20. Here I found a detailed question separation of questions from this video from some guy that I am not sure attended this conference or just analyzes prosecutors questions. I agree with every point. This is nothing but overhyped psychologic event. The summary of all the allegations and accusations that onecoin haters made and forwarded to the German authorities. Now Onecoin needs to officially prove them wrong:

Overtime! Today, a briefing of the special prosecutor's office was broadcast for a broken scheme with virtual currency onecoin ‼ ️
Yesss ‼ ️Bâh lost track of time! You made me look at the calendar, did it come back April first! Starting from the title:x

1. Under "briefing" I understand the press conference in which some information must be given - here they did not give any information.

2. "the special prosecutor's office", which has nothing to investigate, but is seeking help from the German, which, in turn, has been leading the investigation for over 2 years, and still has not been able to find an irregularity in the activity of this day. The company.

3. " broken scheme "? after 3 years and a half and over 20 times " breaking the scheme ", still no one from breakers came up with an official opinion to explain what he crashed and what the scheme is.

4. Virtual currency onecoin? Onecoin has never been and will never be virtual currency. Virtual currencies are the money we handle every day. They are virtual as only 3 % of the money that "exist" in the banks systems is printed on paper. Onecoin is an encrypted currency and each unit has its own crypto code - exactly the same way each banknote has its own unique number.
So... another loud title, another intelligently written article that would scare off a bunch of people. Whenever something like this comes along, I get hundreds of messages from people with questions about my opinion. Today, however, there were several thousand, because it rarely comes out for the company in the Bulgarian language, and perhaps a lot of people have harness. Well... my opinion can be understood from this post. I won't be able to answer everyone in private messages.
So.... the title loud, and at the same time, so emptied out of essence and facts. The Press Conference loud, and at the same time so empty of substance and facts. They speak people who do not understand this activity, nor have information about anything, nor can they answer any question on the subject.

5. "the criminal group" has attracted over 3 million customers. Who is the criminal group? These 3 million clients are adults thinking with their heads, making a clear decision to buy an educational program to learn how to trade with currencies on the exchanges, rely on graphics, etc.
"attracted" won't!

6. "the criminal group" washing money with onecoin - also.. Information From 3 years ago - of course proven.

7. With Kriptovalutata Onecoin financed criminal activity and terrorism. How come? Didn't 3 and a half years say that this currency has no value, and suddenly it starts to finance the most expensive "services" in the world? How could this happen, as the only place to make payments with the currency at the moment is the group shopping website www.dealshaker.eu? Someone must have dropped a voucher for terrorist services, and the company got it!

8. Bitcoin was a decentralized system, and onecoin was a centralized system. Yes, it is! And if the onecoin was centralised, then he was financed by criminal schemes. On the contrary! Bitcoin and a number of other kriptovaluti are the ones making anonymous payments without being able to control them. In Onecoin there are no anonymous users (just as in any legal institution). On the contrary - in onecoin each user provides personal data and cannot perform anything anonymously.

9. The other thing said in briefing " Bitcoin is bought and distributed freely on the internet, while onecoin can only be purchased by certain associations or commercial companies." well of course it is and in that there is nothing wrong . The most qualitative and expensive things in this world are not for universal use and not everyone can get them on every corner, but only purchased by officials authorised to offer the goods or service!

10. Company sold onecoin through training packages. The company has never sold onecoin, but training packages for trading shares and currencies. In the case of the packages in question, the client may receive promo tokeni to participate in the process of digging the currency, but not necessarily. When purchasing the package, the client alone chooses whether to receive promo tokeni and participate in the digging process or not. At the moment, the company is going through 4 Stages Prior to an exchange, and at each stage the amount of the provided provided with training packages will be namalâno by 20 %, as the sale of training packages will continue, but to them There will be no promo tokeni anymore.

11. " the activity of this group is new and most likely represents a pyramid structure."-most likely, but do not know if it is. If it was a pyramid structure, the one who's higher in the hierarchy will always earn more than those who are lower. Just like you do in your workplace. Fortunately, it's not like that in onelife. Here everyone wins just as much as you deserve, no matter how high or how low it is.

12. " German colleagues have been investigating this group for over 2 years ", revealed prosecutor geshev." did not reveal it geshev, and it is clear to everyone. And it is perfectly normal to be investigated by a company that makes hundreds of presentations every day at different points around the world, where thousands of people gather. It is perfectly normal for a number of countries to check where the company generates a similar type of speed. But from a purely psychological point of view, the word "investigation" creates negative thoughts in a man's head. No, that word is not negative. So far, more than 30 investigations have been conducted in different countries, and none have been found any irregularity. Documents from the prosecutions of all these countries that the company's activity is completely clean and legal you can find in menu resources your personal accounts.

13. " to the request for aid from Germany, no European arrest warrant has been applied."-well, there won't be, since there is no reason to.
Everything, friends, is one big brainwashing. Don't be susceptible to that. This is the work of the media and I see that once again they have managed to influence many of you. At the last event a few days ago, which we organised very clearly had explained the whole concept not only of uankojn, but also of several other leading kriptovaluti. You can watch them down my wall. So be brave, believe in what we promised, don't stop working and realize your dreams! Be United! So no one will ever take you down!
Good luck, everyone! Meet me at the top!

EDIT UPDATE March 04
Information from Konstantin Ignatov in Colombia event from this date:
Some keynotes:
Konstantin spoke of the past 2017 and plans for the year 2018.
Regarding the investigation and verification of the company, involving people from Bulgaria, Germany and the EU, Konstantin confirmed that the authorities conducted an investigation based on anonymous complaints and pressure, whose purpose was to discredit and Destroy the activity of the company. The authorities had to answer and investigate. The investigation made a report of 6000 pages.
Immediately after the investigation, the company received a blackmail (not indicated of which page) to pay more than 1 million euros in order to avoid bad news about the investigation in the media. Of course, the company did not cooperate in this blackmail.
After the investigation, it was confirmed that nothing was found that would have been suspected of the criminal actions of the company. It has been confirmed that the blockchain exists, that DealShaker is a serious platform...
Now they have finally fallen into the water all the options against the company, created over the last 3 years. And it is confirmed that companies are exactly what they should be!
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGA2KeJ ... e=youtu.be

CryptoXpose2

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - Bulgaria Investigation

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:38 pm

This is hot topic in Bulgaria:

https://nova.bg/news/view/2018/01/19/20 ... %BA%D0%B8/

According to this news the two women Germany wants are Ruja and her mother Veska.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:56 pm

wow, mr secret agent man you are on this like white on rice sonny boy ! thx

No reason for all this fanfare because ONE has already said a hundred times they have nothing to hide and would give any needed information the authorities needed under the law..What is the point of stealing property and causing financial and reputation harm ?

Maybe they can raid tim's apartment next to see if he is actually a blockhead or not ?

Ruja, get your army of lawyers fed and paid. Time to start cleaning house for real... :lol: :lol: :lol:

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:57 pm

Just like in Bernie Madoff case, I do believe most of the staff are honestly believing that there's nothing wrong in OneCoin. Although it's totally ridiculous to claim to be transparent, when everybody knows that's total bullshit.

But I'm also pretty confident, that just like Bernie had the 17th floor where wealth went to vanish, there's Ruja, Veska and some others, who run the "17th floor" of OneCoin. I just hope that the authorities have a strong case, as it's IMO quite likely that Ruja's disappearance is related to this raid. Someone possibly tipped her off. Though I wish she is in custody already.
Last edited by CryptoXpose2 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:59 pm

prove it !

no arrests... got nothing honey.. :lol: :lol:

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:59 pm

flatrate wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:59 pm
prove it !

no arrests... got nothing honey.. :lol: :lol:
Now we wait. Don't be so fucking idiot. Bernie was not arrested when they raided his office.. And his scam was a lot bigger than OneCoin.
Last edited by CryptoXpose2 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

openmind

Post by openmind » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:57 pm
Just like in Bernie Madoff case, I do believe most of the staff are honestly believing that there's nothing wrong in OneCoin. Although it's totally ridiculous to claim to be transparent, when everybody knows that's total bullshit.

But I'm also pretty confident, that just like Bernie had the 17th floor where wealth went to vanish, there's Ruja, Veska and some other, who run the "17th floor" of OneCoin.
and than you wake up :lol: :lol:
Last edited by openmind on Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 pm

openmind wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 pm
and than you wake up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't need to wake up, as that is obviously what the german's have in mind also.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:07 pm

Can be related to the raids.

openmind

Post by openmind » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:08 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 pm
openmind wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 pm
and than you wake up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't need to wake up, as that is obviously what the german's have in mind also.
ohh...you are still dreaming...