The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
OneCoinTruth

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by OneCoinTruth » Tue May 22, 2018 10:17 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 5:02 pm
It is finished and pending decision wheather dig some more or conclude
Is this something which was announced by german investigators, or did you hear it from someone else?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue May 22, 2018 11:35 am

Mountainlion wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 11:00 pm
Do you all consider this to be a reputable investigation of onecoin and do you think it's possible for onecoin to affect the case with the vast amount of money that has poured in and keeps coming?
company was never forbidden by investigators to continue working so work can only save them from collapsing.
What would affect is to announce investigation sensitive details before authorities

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue May 22, 2018 11:35 am

OneCoinTruth wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 10:17 am
Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 5:02 pm
It is finished and pending decision wheather dig some more or conclude
Is this something which was announced by german investigators, or did you hear it from someone else?
it’s how investigations work

Saschaleone

Post by Saschaleone » Tue May 22, 2018 8:49 pm

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed May 23, 2018 12:02 am

Saschaleone wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 8:49 pm
https://medium.com/@EdLudbrook/that-is- ... 1526731425

NOW Ed Ludbrook removed his story!
Of course, that is why I took a copy paste of his writings. He is constantly changing his story. That is why I say no one should take him serious any more ;)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu May 24, 2018 11:42 am

Seems like in lack of Europe based news, anti onecoin anarchic criminals decided to alter Chinese news and it is easy for them to spin and twist it cause they know most people are zombies that do not check facts.

Take this new article for example:
http://www.xinhuanet.com/legal/2018-05/ ... 872439.htm

I will quote:
98 “Vicki” MLM organizations were involved in public prosecution involving more than 15 billion
I will not go deep into analitics cause I already went through it and it is already clear that this is not actual Onecoin, it is fake onecoin and they wrote it all over the place:
The server is located in Copenhagen, Denmark
Cause Onecoin does not have server in Denmark.

We see coindesk and cointelegraph relaying this news and spicing it with mention of Italy 2.5Millon fine, but not only that they forgot to report that Italy removed suspension and a fine, they are now liying to people. But it is nothing new, they have a paid agenda.

btw, at being paid, I think this tells it all

Maroc

Post by Maroc » Thu May 24, 2018 7:32 pm

Well said Ingorkrnic. Good work : :D

dtan

Post by dtan » Fri May 25, 2018 2:33 am

It's kind of living with a time BOM where the enemy keeps on twisting the fact to bring down the reputation of OL/ OC. It's so tiring & painful waiting for the investigation result as OCT 08th is approaching closer, yet not much change from the company to the outsider.

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Fri May 25, 2018 10:23 pm

dtan wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 2:33 am
It's kind of living with a time BOM where the enemy keeps on twisting the fact to bring down the reputation of OL/ OC. It's so tiring & painful waiting for the investigation result as OCT 08th is approaching closer, yet not much change from the company to the outsider.
I just realized this could have been 10 times as bad, if Sebastian Greenwood had continued as the head of OneLife and as a very public OneLife figure. Greenwood probably realized early that he lost his chinese bank account money in the China OneCoin court case, and stepped down from OneLife top position in order to minimize the damage to OneLife. It makes sense now why he left and Frank Ricketts became the captain of the ship.
Now the damage to OneLife is not so bad, thanks to Greenwood realizing this early!

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Sat May 26, 2018 12:08 am

What's this rumor about Muhammad Zafar leaving? Is there any truth to it? As I understand he was not selected to GLG, might have pissed him off.