The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
openmind

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by openmind » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:00 am

kuskus wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:34 pm
I think those who already hold ofc need not to get confused because the company before promised 200 OFC per ONE and said it is one time offer. So maybe we should be happy we had that offer on table because what will follow from 8th of September should be less OFCs per ONE.
And if u remember what was before on https://onecoinico.io the roadmap and etc. Should we conclude that from 8th of September there will be OFC offering in two ways:
1) 1 ONE = 100 OFC
2) OFC packages purchased by fiat ($)

But what confuse me is,
For people who are not yet part of OneCoin what options they will have? Can they still purchase the educational packages and accept ONE and then convert to OFC (if they decide) or there will be no more Educational Packages that offer ONEs and they will have to buy OFC packages?

This are just my thoughts and confusion based on what i have been informed and read before.
Please if someone can add, correct and clarify more on this subject :)
Wait for the official information from the company here (it is updated right now): https://onecoinico.io/

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:41 am

to be honest i have been pretty good reading the Onecoin tea leaves over the years and kind of figured there would be a delay after the fake office raid, but now i'm stumped.

The big reveal ? what pray-tell could it be ? :lol: :lol:

the big reveal will be 08/22/2018

igor, do you think this has anything to do with OFC's or XCOINX or Neither ? :P :P

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:01 am

I'm tired of these stupid "big reveal" hype messages. OneCoin is nowadays just one hype and next "big date" after another.
Seems it's just for the purpose of keeping people captivated and not losing hope, because the next big reveal is coming(!) Sigh..

And show the goddamn blockchain already. I don't want to read from Konstantin's document some assurances that we have a blockchain. What the hell is that? People I know want to see their coins which are missing due to CoinSafe issue in the blockchain. And I want to see my coins and transactions in it, like with any other crypto coin I have. Why there even needs to be a Coin Offering in the first place? Why not just buy and sell coins from open markets like initially planned?

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:33 am

onecointruth, hang in there mate.. the huge buzz i'm hearing in my Asian upline is the DS franchise. they have told me that the entire concept and development is rock solid and is what is needed especially for chinese merchants.

what we all want is signs of progress... no more talk. :mrgreen:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:45 am

There will be more public info on how public transfer will play out soon.
Question is: "what currency will they ask for OFC bundles. ONE, or EUR?"
Different answers open different playouts. But more public info will come soon about that.

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:21 pm

Here are the bundles and how many OFCs you will get with each bundle during the Coin Offering.

Round 1: September 8 - October 7: Information and marketing round
Round 2: October 8 - November 7: You get the most OFCs per bundle
Round 3: November 8 - December 7:
Round 4: December 8 - January 7, 2019: You get the least OFCs per bundle

After January 7, 2019, going public (exact date not given)

Bundle prices are not yet given, but we can see from the chart how many OFCs each bundle gives during rounds 2,3 and 4.
Also we don't know yet what will be the OFC to ONE exchange rate.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:34 pm

prices from the first offering which was suspended were i believe.

11000 eu
5500 eu
1100 eu

i did not hear konstantine say anything about official date at all. we should not assume anything right now is my guess.

the OFC website has not changed and is still stating Oct 8th is the day you can covert OFC's to ONE. I would presume that info would have been updated now if things have changed, but this is Onecoin..... tea leaves man, tea leaves. :P :P
https://onecoinofc.com/

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:40 pm

flatrate wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:34 pm
the OFC website has not changed and is still stating Oct 8th is the day you can covert OFC's to ONE. I would presume that info would have been updated now if things have changed, but this is Onecoin..... tea leaves man, tea leaves. :P :P
https://onecoinofc.com/
Actually it says conversion becomes possible after October 8th, so there's no exact date there either. I think it's unlikely the conversion becomes possible before the Coin Offering is over in January. It was also the idea with the original Coin Offering that OFC conversion becomes possible after it's over.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:36 pm

Since there was no intervention from the German authorities about Onecoin statement about orders to prosecutors to stop all proceedings against Onecoin, since Konstantin as the Global manager only announces 100% sure and ready information and he definitely announced this on the public event, I will lock this topic cause we are pretty safe to say that German authorities did not find anything illegal in the Onecoin/Onelife business model, they were able to see the blockchain despite some people are not happy with it but hey, those are authorities...

If there is some news about this topic, I will update it and reopen it.

All of you that want to debate about this Public phase that was just announced please post in the dedicated topic for that:

http://bit.ly/onecoin-public