The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
OneCoinTruth

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by OneCoinTruth » Sun May 20, 2018 2:42 pm

I'm worried about China because of what happened to Sebastian Greenwood in chinese court. He is not a fakeOneCoiner for sure.
If both USA and China will be no-go, it's not good.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun May 20, 2018 3:24 pm

Yes it is a huge problem not just in China, but in many other countries, too many scammers use onecoin to fraud people and governments don’t know that and don’t care so also ethic IMA fall into trouble.
Onecoin company however does not have “paper of legality” yet so it is hard to explain them but IMO all will reveal in time.

I think if they deiver all working platforms all that will be ok. But if not, all will fail and of course many people will yell “I told you it’s a scam”

Just like if bitcoin would fail to 0 many would label it a scam.

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Sun May 20, 2018 9:52 pm

''Bruno le maire'' French finance minister and influential member of the G20, says yes for the cryptocurrency after being one of the most active opposing to its regulation.

https://cryptoactu.com/blockchain/crypt ... -le-maire/

openmind

Post by openmind » Mon May 21, 2018 3:00 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 3:24 pm
Yes it is a huge problem not just in China, but in many other countries, too many scammers use onecoin to fraud people and governments don’t know that and don’t care so also ethic IMA fall into trouble.
Onecoin company however does not have “paper of legality” yet so it is hard to explain them but IMO all will reveal in time.

I think if they deiver all working platforms all that will be ok. But if not, all will fail and of course many people will yell “I told you it’s a scam”

Just like if bitcoin would fail to 0 many would label it a scam.
HI Igor, are you not sure that all platforms will be ok?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon May 21, 2018 3:11 pm

One can only be sure for something he makes himself :)
But I am optimistic, as always. We do have some wounds of dealshaker not progressing in almost a year.

sawsaw

Post by sawsaw » Mon May 21, 2018 4:48 pm

Hi
german investigations are still ongoing? are there any updates?

Thank you

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon May 21, 2018 5:02 pm

It is finished and pending decision wheather dig some more or conclude

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Mon May 21, 2018 5:39 pm

IMO, one must come to some sort of conclusion about all these investigations.

if they had something to stick on ONE it would have happened already.

from my contacts-upline from Asia they are not concerned in the least with investigations and they are preparing in earnest for Oct 8th.

selling education is not a crime..yet.
not one charge or arrest and IMO none will come against the squeaky clean company.

rogue IMA's will suffer fines-prison-frozen assets because of greed. this is very common when a tipping point develops. look at bitcon when it hit its tipping point a few years in ? key word "bitcoin scam"
yep, that is 255 million pages....yet, bitcoin hit 20k per coin this year !! :D :D

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon May 21, 2018 6:12 pm

Agreed :)
But I realize last days that seems like most IMA that have left only care about selling their coins. This is big problem and a mistake cause point is to use coin for purchases. But merchants will sell at some pace.
Good thing usability is affecting price of ONE (one more unique property) so if we find merchant to sell us some good for coins will bump price and if merchant sells that will dump and maintain the balance. Better than just users sell and dump and lay cash to merchants.
People need to understand this

Mountainlion

Post by Mountainlion » Mon May 21, 2018 11:00 pm

Do you all consider this to be a reputable investigation of onecoin and do you think it's possible for onecoin to affect the case with the vast amount of money that has poured in and keeps coming?