The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Abilbek
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:13 pm

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by Abilbek » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:20 am

Luival wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:02 pm
Can somebody tell me what this is all about ? https://dealcoin.eu/exchange-p25
The owner is the guy who believes in ONE, he buys ONEs for cheap and sells it for more.
He told me a month ago, that people started buying more than selling.

ngkinyuen
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:51 am

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by ngkinyuen » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:47 am

dtan wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:15 am
Both <onelife.eu> and <onecoin.eu> are back to online. I couldn't spot any change within the dashboard. Perhaps some improvement is being done.
But the blockchain explorer showing 4 days late

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1731
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:10 am

ngkinyuen wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:47 am
dtan wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:15 am
Both <onelife.eu> and <onecoin.eu> are back to online. I couldn't spot any change within the dashboard. Perhaps some improvement is being done.
But the blockchain explorer showing 4 days late
That is not explorer but some script made by former IT team that fed backoffice with data from blockchain and it is broken since february when they took server

ngkinyuen
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:51 am

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by ngkinyuen » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:12 pm

Then should discard that, it gives the impression of faulty back office

ngkinyuen
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:51 am

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by ngkinyuen » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:15 pm

Should discard it, as it gives impression of faulty back office

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1731
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:44 pm

yes, I go to Sofia office on May 14th and we will talk about that hopefully

OneCoinTruth
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:17 am

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by OneCoinTruth » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:10 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:10 am
ngkinyuen wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:47 am
dtan wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:15 am
Both <onelife.eu> and <onecoin.eu> are back to online. I couldn't spot any change within the dashboard. Perhaps some improvement is being done.
But the blockchain explorer showing 4 days late
That is not explorer but some script made by former IT team that fed backoffice with data from blockchain and it is broken since february when they took server
Did you see the real blockchain explorer when you visited their office?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1731
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:12 pm

No I did not see any It staff. Hopefully things get better

Jtosho
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:20 am

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by Jtosho » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:27 pm

OneCoinTruth wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:10 pm
Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:10 am
ngkinyuen wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:47 am


But the blockchain explorer showing 4 days late
That is not explorer but some script made by former IT team that fed backoffice with data from blockchain and it is broken since february when they took server
Did you see the real blockchain explorer when you visited their office?
He said he's going to Sofia office May 14th, how could he has seen the Blockchain when he hasn't been to the office yet, and I don't think he will see the blockchain, blockchain is not at the Sofia office

OneCoinTruth
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:17 am

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by OneCoinTruth » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:34 pm

Jtosho wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:27 pm
OneCoinTruth wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:10 pm
Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:10 am


That is not explorer but some script made by former IT team that fed backoffice with data from blockchain and it is broken since february when they took server
Did you see the real blockchain explorer when you visited their office?
He said he's going to Sofia office May 14th, how could he has seen the Blockchain when he hasn't been to the office yet, and I don't think he will see the blockchain, blockchain is not at the Sofia office
Umm if you read this forum you would know he visited there before. I just asked if he saw the real viewer. The viewer is not the blockchain, it's just viewer of the ledger. I would think many people in the office have access to the viewer.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests