The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
OneCoinTruth

Re: The CROSS ROADS - To be or not to be - German Investigation

Post by OneCoinTruth » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:59 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:08 pm
No there is no data about investigations cause there was never any proof of allegations.
But shouldn't the investigating instances announce the end of investigation if there's no proof, rather than silence? :?
To me it sounds pretty unfair not to announce anything if they find nothing wrong.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:57 pm

sweeden used to announce investigation closure in feb 2017 i think but they needed to reopen it due to preassure and it is stuck there ever since

Uk removed warning agains onecoin from their website

Kazakhstan closed investigation without any noice and they do not even want to do it

So I kinda expect germany will also not really admit they wasted human resources over orchestrated anarchist movement againt onecoin

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:14 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:57 pm

Uk removed warning agains onecoin from their website
Mm yeah. I can see from your warning page that FCA in UK removed the warning due to the reason: "warning had been on our website for a sufficient length". But London police has apparently not announced ending of the investigation.
So I kinda expect germany will also not really admit they wasted human resources over orchestrated anarchist movement againt onecoin
Why wouldn't they admit? I mean even you have had doubts, if I remember correctly, right? At least I can't honestly say that the company has been the pinnacle of transparency. I can see why decisions, like keeping the blockchain, White Paper, etc. hidden, and certain leaders like Kari Walhroos, have created the need to investigate OneCoin especially during this time when cryptocurrency scams are popping up everywhere.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:48 pm

OneCoinTruth wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:14 pm
But London police has apparently not announced ending of the investigation.
To be honest, I never saw official source about any investigation in the first place but I think it is easy to figure out where did alledged investigation ended up if FCA removed this warning with that kind of explanation.
OneCoinTruth wrote:
Why wouldn't they admit? I mean even you have had doubts, if I remember correctly, right? At least I can't honestly say that the company has been the pinnacle of transparency.
I hope I am wrong and germans release official findings asap but that depends if they are fed some more fantom companies to audit that haters tie to onecoin. Checking those companies and seeing if they are linked to onecoin takes time.
At the end, in my opinion, anarchic haters abuse government resources making them monkeys actually cause anarchy supporters make the government to work based on their allegations and opinions. That is if Onecoin is indeed clear.

OneCoinTruth wrote:
I can see why decisions, like keeping the blockchain, White Paper, etc. hidden, and certain leaders like Kari Walhroos, have created the need to investigate OneCoin especially during this time when cryptocurrency scams are popping up everywhere.
That sort of assets need to be secret cause many bad people are watching. Just look how many coin scams are made just out of ex-onecoin scammers. Imagine if they actually knew the recipe

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:23 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:48 pm
OneCoinTruth wrote:
To be honest, I never saw official source about any investigation in the first place but I think it is easy to figure out where did alledged investigation ended up if FCA removed this warning with that kind of explanation.
Check the original FCA warning. It was the source saying: "The City of London Police is currently investigating OneCoin."
By the way, it would be great for the OneCoin community if you could find out the UK investigation ended up silently closed!
Can you contact the London Police and ask about the status and inform our community? I could call or write them, but I don't have such credibility to inform our community as you have.
Google search finds a hater video listing the following contact email: [email protected]

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:04 pm

Feel free to contact them and we will post result here :)
But I think German investigation is a culmination of them all rendering all others useless

Abilbek

Post by Abilbek » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:01 pm

OneCoinTruth wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:23 pm
Igorkrnic wrote:
OneCoinTruth wrote:
Check the original FCA warning. It was the source saying: "The City of London Police is currently investigating OneCoin."
By the way, it would be great for the OneCoin community if you could find out the UK investigation ended up silently closed!
Can you contact the London Police and ask about the status and inform our community? I could call or write them, but I don't have such credibility to inform our community as you have.
Google search finds a hater video listing the following contact email: [email protected]
Look for Ken Labine's youtube video. He wrote to police and they responded to him officially!

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:52 am

Abilbek wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:01 pm
OneCoinTruth wrote:
Igorkrnic wrote:

Look for Ken Labine's youtube video. He wrote to police and they responded to him officially!
The only video I could find of Ken's on the UK and Mumbai investigation was a big nothing burger. He had not received a reply from either agency and spent a whole 43 minutes and 11 seconds to say it.

Abilbek

Post by Abilbek » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:58 am

EagleOne wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:52 am
Abilbek wrote:
OneCoinTruth wrote:

EagleOne, Here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzffY3HBaik&t=81s
In case you aim is any better than you judgment!
The only video I could find of Ken's on the UK and Mumbai investigation was a big nothing burger. He had not received a reply from either agency and spent a whole 43 minutes and 11 seconds to say it.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:07 pm

Abilbek wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:58 am
EagleOne wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:52 am
Abilbek wrote:

EagleOne, Here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzffY3HBaik&t=81s
In case you aim is any better than you judgment!
Don't give up your day job. This has nothing to do with the investigation in the UK. All this was about the FCA removing their warning about OC from their active warning page. They removed it because they had it listed long enough and needed the space for more current warnings. Every agency does this. The usual time frame is six months before they remove it and place it in their archive link. The warning is still there, just in archive and not because OC was exonerated from the FCA warning. I am talking about the UK and Mumbai investigation. This is the link I was talking about that is over 43 minutes of a nothing burger:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpgaj4xER20