I made this topic so we can update on this final and long awaited event. AN OFFICIAL chance for Onecoin to prove they are legit.
I will be short here.
The first news came on Bulgarian prosecutor website:
https://www.prb.bg/bg/news/aktualno/spe ... eutrali-2/
Here is English version:
https://sofiaglobe.com/2018/01/19/bulga ... t-onecoin/
I will point out important parts:
As we can here, German Prosecutor conducted few years long investigation and have now issued help order on Bulgarian colleagues to investigate German office findings and collected proofs (from bitcoin people, we already know who worked with authorities).This was on the basis of an international legal assistance order from the Prosecutor’s Office in the German city of Bielefeld (North Rhine-Westphalia) which had arrived in October 2017.
Representatives of Eurojust and Europol are actively involved in the execution of the court order, the Prosecutor’s Office said.
Bielefeld prosecutors had asked the Bulgarian authorities to carry out specific procedural and investigative actions on the territory of Bulgaria vis-à-vis the Bulgarian company “One Network Services” EOOD and its affiliates, including two Bulgarian women with German citizenship.
This is an official statement about this abuse case for political points:
The very more info about current progress is said here by Bulgarian head of prosecutors office:
Since my wife understands bulgarian language, I will summarize quick and in a nutshell what he said:
- All they got so far are accusations made by Germany office that they need to conduct on Bulgaria territory and check if those are true.
- Investigators questioned more than 50 people in the company
- Until now, they have office servers and documentation from Sofia Onecoin office.
- There are even claims in evidence that Onecoin funded terrorism.
- They have around 14 different companies affiliated with Onecoin that are being also investigated for documents.
- Germany prosecutors state that Onecoin has no blockchain, that it is a simulator (where did I hear this before ???).
- They say Bitcoin is decentralized and you can buy it on exchanges, but Onecoin is centralzied and you can obtain it only from company education. (familiar???).
- They will announce more info as the investigation is ongoing.
I will not go on this too deep but let's see what is going on. We know that Bjorn Bjerke, Tim Tayshun, Jenifer McAdams, CryptoXpose and probably more people, already stated that they were working with authorities so it is clear where did prosecutors get the allegations that need to be checked.
What exactly could they work? Some could say Onecoin is laundering money, some could say they finance terrorism, some say that there is no blockchain and they are scamming people. Is it so clear that this is only a culmination of anti Onecoin propaganda that now finally came to a closing, to Bulgaria itself.
We are at the cross roads now:
1) Is there was no money laundering, they will prove it, if there is a blockchain, they will prove it.
2) If accusations are true, there is no blockchain to show, I guess then, we are fools and Onecoin is over.
In what way do you believe in?
EDIT January 22
This year, Bulgaria took EU presidency and it is not a secret in EU that Bulgaria has the largest corruption rate, and this event seems like to be the one German Angela Merkel picked up to use as an example of new anti-corruption law Bulgaria will adopt and how Bulgaria will help to fight against criminals. German chancellor met Bulgarian prime minister this weekend and they talked about Bulgaria entering Schengen zone and other stuff.
There is an article that writes about this visit:
And there is this little paragraph in this article to show how all this is a political show
(I will post screenshot from google translate cause website is protected and does not allow copy):
To prove this are claims from Onecoin employees that are in anger how this was done, prosecutors had questions even they do not understand, that is all the list of accusations made by the same people that slandered Onecoin over the internet for the last 3 years.
There was no 2 year old investigation, cause no one ever contacted the company.
It is all the work Bjorn Bjerke, Tim Curry and 48 others (probably some kicked out Onelife scammers too) did to put up a list of allegations and their opinions. Germans just came there, took one server, interrogated and scared all the employees there and made a media show.
Let's hope the government will not just use Onecoin to make political points and to squash cryptocurrency company as the start of general crypto clampdown:
'Cryptocurrency BANS are inevitable' Macron and Merkel to trigger global bitcoin crackdown
EDIT January 20. Here I found a detailed question separation of questions from this video from some guy that I am not sure attended this conference or just analyzes prosecutors questions. I agree with every point. This is nothing but overhyped psychologic event. The summary of all the allegations and accusations that onecoin haters made and forwarded to the German authorities. Now Onecoin needs to officially prove them wrong:
Overtime! Today, a briefing of the special prosecutor's office was broadcast for a broken scheme with virtual currency onecoin ‼ ️
Yesss ‼ ️Bâh lost track of time! You made me look at the calendar, did it come back April first! Starting from the title:x
1. Under "briefing" I understand the press conference in which some information must be given - here they did not give any information.
2. "the special prosecutor's office", which has nothing to investigate, but is seeking help from the German, which, in turn, has been leading the investigation for over 2 years, and still has not been able to find an irregularity in the activity of this day. The company.
3. " broken scheme "? after 3 years and a half and over 20 times " breaking the scheme ", still no one from breakers came up with an official opinion to explain what he crashed and what the scheme is.
4. Virtual currency onecoin? Onecoin has never been and will never be virtual currency. Virtual currencies are the money we handle every day. They are virtual as only 3 % of the money that "exist" in the banks systems is printed on paper. Onecoin is an encrypted currency and each unit has its own crypto code - exactly the same way each banknote has its own unique number.
So... another loud title, another intelligently written article that would scare off a bunch of people. Whenever something like this comes along, I get hundreds of messages from people with questions about my opinion. Today, however, there were several thousand, because it rarely comes out for the company in the Bulgarian language, and perhaps a lot of people have harness. Well... my opinion can be understood from this post. I won't be able to answer everyone in private messages.
So.... the title loud, and at the same time, so emptied out of essence and facts. The Press Conference loud, and at the same time so empty of substance and facts. They speak people who do not understand this activity, nor have information about anything, nor can they answer any question on the subject.
5. "the criminal group" has attracted over 3 million customers. Who is the criminal group? These 3 million clients are adults thinking with their heads, making a clear decision to buy an educational program to learn how to trade with currencies on the exchanges, rely on graphics, etc.
6. "the criminal group" washing money with onecoin - also.. Information From 3 years ago - of course proven.
7. With Kriptovalutata Onecoin financed criminal activity and terrorism. How come? Didn't 3 and a half years say that this currency has no value, and suddenly it starts to finance the most expensive "services" in the world? How could this happen, as the only place to make payments with the currency at the moment is the group shopping website www.dealshaker.eu? Someone must have dropped a voucher for terrorist services, and the company got it!
8. Bitcoin was a decentralized system, and onecoin was a centralized system. Yes, it is! And if the onecoin was centralised, then he was financed by criminal schemes. On the contrary! Bitcoin and a number of other kriptovaluti are the ones making anonymous payments without being able to control them. In Onecoin there are no anonymous users (just as in any legal institution). On the contrary - in onecoin each user provides personal data and cannot perform anything anonymously.
9. The other thing said in briefing " Bitcoin is bought and distributed freely on the internet, while onecoin can only be purchased by certain associations or commercial companies." well of course it is and in that there is nothing wrong . The most qualitative and expensive things in this world are not for universal use and not everyone can get them on every corner, but only purchased by officials authorised to offer the goods or service!
10. Company sold onecoin through training packages. The company has never sold onecoin, but training packages for trading shares and currencies. In the case of the packages in question, the client may receive promo tokeni to participate in the process of digging the currency, but not necessarily. When purchasing the package, the client alone chooses whether to receive promo tokeni and participate in the digging process or not. At the moment, the company is going through 4 Stages Prior to an exchange, and at each stage the amount of the provided provided with training packages will be namalâno by 20 %, as the sale of training packages will continue, but to them There will be no promo tokeni anymore.
11. " the activity of this group is new and most likely represents a pyramid structure."-most likely, but do not know if it is. If it was a pyramid structure, the one who's higher in the hierarchy will always earn more than those who are lower. Just like you do in your workplace. Fortunately, it's not like that in onelife. Here everyone wins just as much as you deserve, no matter how high or how low it is.
12. " German colleagues have been investigating this group for over 2 years ", revealed prosecutor geshev." did not reveal it geshev, and it is clear to everyone. And it is perfectly normal to be investigated by a company that makes hundreds of presentations every day at different points around the world, where thousands of people gather. It is perfectly normal for a number of countries to check where the company generates a similar type of speed. But from a purely psychological point of view, the word "investigation" creates negative thoughts in a man's head. No, that word is not negative. So far, more than 30 investigations have been conducted in different countries, and none have been found any irregularity. Documents from the prosecutions of all these countries that the company's activity is completely clean and legal you can find in menu resources your personal accounts.
13. " to the request for aid from Germany, no European arrest warrant has been applied."-well, there won't be, since there is no reason to.
Everything, friends, is one big brainwashing. Don't be susceptible to that. This is the work of the media and I see that once again they have managed to influence many of you. At the last event a few days ago, which we organised very clearly had explained the whole concept not only of uankojn, but also of several other leading kriptovaluti. You can watch them down my wall. So be brave, believe in what we promised, don't stop working and realize your dreams! Be United! So no one will ever take you down!
Good luck, everyone! Meet me at the top!
EDIT UPDATE March 04
Information from Konstantin Ignatov in Colombia event from this date:
Konstantin spoke of the past 2017 and plans for the year 2018.
Regarding the investigation and verification of the company, involving people from Bulgaria, Germany and the EU, Konstantin confirmed that the authorities conducted an investigation based on anonymous complaints and pressure, whose purpose was to discredit and Destroy the activity of the company. The authorities had to answer and investigate. The investigation made a report of 6000 pages.
Immediately after the investigation, the company received a blackmail (not indicated of which page) to pay more than 1 million euros in order to avoid bad news about the investigation in the media. Of course, the company did not cooperate in this blackmail.
After the investigation, it was confirmed that nothing was found that would have been suspected of the criminal actions of the company. It has been confirmed that the blockchain exists, that DealShaker is a serious platform...
Now they have finally fallen into the water all the options against the company, created over the last 3 years. And it is confirmed that companies are exactly what they should be!
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGA2KeJ ... e=youtu.be
EDIT UPDATE June 26 2018
Germany investigation finally seems to begin its coming to an end without any proof of accusations:
The official Onecoin announcement about withdrawal of Germany investigation
Congratulations to those who did not receive this as news, but believed in this from the start!Official OneCoin Statement
referring to the State of Proceedings of the OneCoin Proceedings;
Additionally Current Aspects
on the Proceedings of the Public Prosecutor’s Office Nürnberg-Fürth -508 Js 725/16 -
Order for Withdrawal of Prosecution Dated 14.06.2018
I. Withdrawal of Prosecution in an Important Pilot Process: No “Unfair Competition“ Conducted by OneCoin and its IMAs
Several times, different public prosecutor’s offices have made allegations with reference to the OneCoin business model and the activities of its IMAs based on the “unfair competition” accusation.
This allegation is no longer and definitely untenable with effects for the legal evaluation throughout Germany.
Under file reference Az. 505 Js 725/16, the Public Prosecutor’s Office Nürnberg-Fürth - based on an order for withdrawal of prosecution dated 14.06.2018 - has decided to stop the proceedings against an IMA of the OneCoin companies following § 170 Abs. 2 StPO [Section 170 (2) of the German Code of Criminal Procedure], an advantageous norm for the accused concerning the stopping the proceedings. To this extent, the decision is of exemplary nature under criminal procedure. This happened after more than two years of careful, burdensome and intensive investigations. Without even having a proof of a trace of conduct having criminal character, the proceedings had to be stopped.
Based on this decision of fundamental significance, this accusation, earlier expressed by several German public prosecutor’s offices, concerning the violation of the subject regulation of § 16 UWG [Section 16 of the German Law Against Unfair Competition] by the OneCoin business model and the OneCoin companies, has been refuted to the fullest extent.
Numerous other decisions to stop the proceedings were taken in the preceding months.
The now decided withdrawal of the proceedings was made in the context of a very significant procedure, where - based on a judicial order - a criminal search was carried out, as well.
We therefore strive to drive forward this fundamental clarification in all proceedings for attaining the necessary legal certainty.
OneCoin and the accused in the proceedings are now exploring the possibility of damage actions against the complainants.
The order for withdrawal of prosecution itself informs about the possibility of compensation for unfairly suffered prosecutions in accordance with the law that would be directed against the state.
Thus, the accusation of a pyramid scheme of whatever nature or of unfair competition would no longer be sustainable – not even rudimentarily.
II. Concerning the Further Procedures, Particularly: The Existence of the Blockchain
OneCoin vehemently opposes the repeatedly raised allegation on the non-existence of the blockchain and of irregularities in the most forthright terms. Again and again, interested parties, competitors and even criminal prosecution authorities made empty accusations and speculations in this context. One central allegation of the anonymous authors of the 50-page pamphlet was that OneCoin does not have a blockchain but would rather simulate it.
Based on considerable effort comprising amongst others private opinions within the framework of the criminal proceeding, the criminal prosecution authorities tried to corroborate these doubts and speculations. Even after two year investigations underway, this happened without bringing any success.
Backed by a complex IT opinion that was commissioned by the public prosecutor’s office and realized in two subsequent parts over many months, added by an “Amendment” in 2018 these doubts were fully refuted. The “securing of the blockchain” resulted in the fact that the “lists of blocks” are in all respects “complete”, the “time sequence” is plausible, the overall number of the transactions is consistent and the values of the incoming transactions are logical, as well. In detail, the opinion states that the data “collected and secured” were subject to “a plausibility check”. Amongst others, the following results were found: “The list of blocks is complete. The hash of the succession block... matches the hash of the actual succession block in the data base. Analogously, this also applies to the hash of the previous block that matches the hash of the actual previous block in the data base. The time sequence of the blocks is logical, meaning that the time stamp of a block having the higher block height follows after the time stamp of each block having the lower block height.” Furthermore, the opinion determines” “The overall number of transactions listed in the table containing the blocks matches the actual, overall number of transactions listed in the table containing the transactions”; and: To every incoming transaction with an address a matching exit in the previous transaction can be allocated. Furthermore, the values of the transaction receipts are regarded to be plausible. This, again, confirms the blockchain characteristics regarding all features. OneCoin has been and remains convinced that the central system is superior under technical and security aspects.
OneCoin feels confident, that the revolution of the payment systems in the financial sector shall also be of importance for the freedom of each individual. It is therefore worth further continuing the ground-breaking idea of the crypto currency as being a benefit to the financial sector. This financial revolution is the vision of OneCoin. For a long time, the OneCoin-companies have been co-operating with the investigating authorities, providing detailed comments and doing everything legally possible to dispel the unfounded, false accusations.
The associated companies and national financial service providers are also doing everything legally possible for explaining as transparent as possible the complete legal conformity of its actions, entire business model and the adherence to all compliance rules.
OneCoin is continuing to actively pursue – now even more determined – the aim of establishing the first transparent, global crypto currency for everybody. It is about the vision of unlimited and reliable financial transactions – everywhere and for everybody. Moreover, OneCoin follows the concept of “One Ecosystem” and social projects for the environment and society (https://www.onecoin.eu/de/one-ecosystem), but in particular with reference to financial retraining and innovation (www.onecoin.eu).
The responsibility for the environment and the dissemination of knowledge about financial correlations is and remains a central concern of OneCoin and the philosophy of the OneCoin companies.