Recommendations from critiques to Onecoin company - Live debate

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
EagleOne

Re: Recommendations from critiques to Onecoin company - Live debate

Post by EagleOne » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:53 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:11 am
EagleOne wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:01 am
If Ruja is serious about "saving the company," she can contact me direct and we can work out what it will cost her for my help. But there is no debate in this thread. Misnomer of a title.
Please explain hiw can you help them and why they would accept. Follow thread guidelines please and I will post that so they can see
As a business consultant for over twenty-years in dealing with startups to mature companies I'm sure I could help them. But I will not explain how except in a direct conversation with Ruja or the person in charge that can make the final decision. No consultant of worth would provide this information here or on any open forum for that matter. It is for the good of the company. They have far more serious issues than the cosmetic ones being proposed. And no I am not saying these suggestions are not good, just that they are cosmetic to OC's overall real problems. Until OC gets to the real root of their problems, and there are many, these will have a minor impact on OC's overall problems. They are good suggestions. If these root problems are not fixed, it is all for naught.

Don't worry not going to post here again.

openmind

Post by openmind » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:45 am

Igor, why we have to see this BS on wikipedia??: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OneCoin

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:31 pm

openmind wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:45 am
Igor, why we have to see this BS on wikipedia??: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OneCoin
Because it is open source pedia that anyone can write and it is also complicated that you need to be a kind of a geek to be able to participate.
Since Onecoin works against blockchain philosophy by not being transparent with it, you have many crypto geeks writing all the bad press and all you need to have is some source link.

To show how silly this wiki article is I can show you by analyzing number one source against onecoin

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32

Aleksey

Post by Aleksey » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:31 am

DEAR SITE SDMINISTRATION AND ONE COIN COMPANY MANAGEMENT

We want to ask you consider a offer for improving the work with merchants, which will help improve the attractiveness of the coin.

Recently I’m with my colleagues had a lot of meetings with businessmen, offering them to work with our crypto currency One Coin.

We feel a big interest in this payment facility and the business with inspiration expects a of full value entry into the market of our coin.

When we work in our regions, we introduce people with our company and the opportunities that they open with the help of crypto currency.

We distribute educational packages, popularize our company.

Unfortunately, now, we have only one tool for working with merchants this is the DealSheker trading platform.

But this tool has a lot of disadvantages , which must be corrected immediately, due to the fact that the competition in the market of crypto currency sharply increases.

We face face-to-face with distrust from merchants who believe that the platform is not able to work in market conditions, but only in a test mode.

Why do they have opinion like that ?

Any product that enters the market should give an advantage to its owner, make their life better and easier. And don't create additional problems and difficulties!

For now One Coin creates difficulties, not a solution for their owners. The coin has many restrictions, more than any fiat currency!

The first problem that stops development, and causes dissatisfaction with the merchants, is the impossibility of completing the transaction for One Coin.

What does it mean?

In the case of the sale of goods for crypto currency, the merchant will increase the number of coins in his cabinet. But it can not be used for the subsequent purchase of goods by it. This situation completely paralyzes turnover.

Merchant needs the opportunity to send a coin to suppliers, or to sell it on the exchange to replenish their stocks.

If there is no movement of money or goods - the business first freezes, and then dies. Dead business no one needs.

Solution
Very important to launch a full-fledged chain of constant exchange, (goods - money - goods or goods - One Coin - goods) and the completion of the transaction for One Coin.

The second problem is time.
Verification continues from a week to a month. Recently, the approval of transactions has accelerated, but, the duration of the approval of the goods for the transaction EVEN 7 days, the business is not satisfied. Time is money!

Imagine the situation:
Let's say there is a seller of ice cream or pizza, he has a One Life office and he is ready to sell his goods to his acquaintance or any other owner of the crypto currency, but he doesn’t want to expose his goods to DealSheker, because it so long. There is no time to expose, wait for approval the administration... By that time all ice cream will melt. He just needs to make purchases in his store easy, simple and fast, without any delay.

Solution
In our back office (One Life) there is a possibility of transferring One Coin from the cabinet to the cabinet “vertically”, but there is no possibility to transfer to other branches of the One Life network (“horizontally”). It is necessary to simplify transfer of coins to offices to partners from other structures, and to remove restriction on the number of coins transferred in one day (now from 5 to 25 One Coin ).

What will be the benefit of this decision?

This decision will enable the merchant to make a turnover buying a sale for One Coin. One Life's partner can quickly make a payment, do this by transferring coins from the cabinet to a cabinet, and will expand the number of buyers, since the buyer can be not only the user of the DealSheker platform, but also the owner of the educational package One Life. And most importantly, he can take advantage of the blockchain technology . Why do One Coin company need an instant blockchain if the deal is approved for 7-30 days? The buyer also does not want to wait for a long time.

In other words, users of One will have a choice, or a transaction through the DealSheker platform or simply transferring the coin from the cabinet to the office, this will give the transaction speed. If the merchant wants to make advertising and more details about the product - then he can use the DealSheker trading platform. Free movement One Coin will revive the whole ecosystem One, breathe economic life, because money is the blood of the economy, and if it is immovable, then there is no life!

This improvement will not require additional costs from the company, because this functionality is already present in the office (but not active), it will not take a long time - technically it is already prepared! This action will expand the circle of consumers of coins. The coin will become applicable, useful with it will be possible to make quick deals. Liquidity OneCoin also rise because it can be used in the economy more flexibly.

This option will make the finance functional, we can enter on the financial market of transnational transfers One Coin, and they will be the fastest, most reliable and transparent - this is what even bitcoin does not have. What makes our One Life cabinets worse than bitcoins? The number of potential users is huge!

Expansion of the capabilities of services for the One Coin crypto currency, removal of restrictions and limits on the transfer of One Coin between cabinets.

These are the necessary conditions for our effective work with merchants.

There are other ideas that will increase the number of members OneCoin community, but the above suggestions are key.

Freedom of disposal, adequate rules and opportunities for increasing and developments - this is the key to the success of any economic model!

Decisions need to be made quickly, postponed for long terms - months, years is unreasonably!

Most of the merchants we invite are our friends, acquaintances, partners, we should not abuse their loyalty and time.

We are aware of the global nature of our project, and how difficult it is to manage such a huge company.

We are inspired by our leader Dr. Ruzhei Ignatova on whom the fate of the "liner" named ONE COIN depends on with more than 3 million passengers and crew on board.

We wholeheartedly wish that this "liner" launched engines in the form of a functional coin, and proceeded!

But there is little to wish for, it is necessary to do. We need action.

The flagship called OneCoin left its port and is in the middle of the ocean! More courage and success will be with us!

Отправлено с iPhone

Pora0616

Post by Pora0616 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:45 am

Yes, ONE has the media menu where all members and even the public should be informed and updated... Great idea esp to drown all fake news from ONE haters..

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:48 pm

Most of the issues discussed here, have not been sorted, like there's no momentum in Africa for ONE, no known leader, the dealshaker site look like a joke, when you log in, you see mostly Chinese sub standard good, i was encourage by the offers of buying brand new cars, the site need major improvement, we should be able to download proper apps for onecoin, onelife and dealshaker. the other day, one of my downline who was already in bitcoin wanted to know why the split barowmeter is been stuck on 99%, after my explanation, she said the company should make information available, we have limited information and its not good, most people are looking for info about onecoin/onelife, i just happen to know about this forum recently.
Nigeria is a country with over 180 million people and most people don't know about onecoin, imagine how much business that we could do in Africa.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:43 am

Jtosho wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:48 pm
Most of the issues discussed here, have not been sorted, like there's no momentum in Africa for ONE, no known leader, the dealshaker site look like a joke, when you log in, you see mostly Chinese sub standard good, i was encourage by the offers of buying brand new cars, the site need major improvement, we should be able to download proper apps for onecoin, onelife and dealshaker. the other day, one of my downline who was already in bitcoin wanted to know why the split barowmeter is been stuck on 99%, after my explanation, she said the company should make information available, we have limited information and its not good, most people are looking for info about onecoin/onelife, i just happen to know about this forum recently.
Nigeria is a country with over 180 million people and most people don't know about onecoin, imagine how much business that we could do in Africa.
Yes bugs are known, and dealshaker needs development, company knows all that but this investigation made some delays.
Anyone can be a leader in Aftrica. Information is spread via network leaders and many bad leaders fled so many people are left out without info.
But the info is selected carefully cause many bad rotten ears are listening.