Recommendations from critiques to Onecoin company - Live debate

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Recommendations from critiques to Onecoin company - Live debate

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:46 am

On this topic, I urge all good people to write clearly their concerns about Onecoin company business model and practice and help them improve.

Guidelines:

1. State what exactly you dislike in any of the One Ecosystem world

2. State how you would solve that problem, please be detailed and clear

3. State why do you think changing this would be important for One Ecosystem and its users, cause at the end, users are the most important

WARNING: Any hater posts will be deleted and users will be banned.
We will not discuss if Onecoin company is scam cause it isn't. We can see that scam part came from Onelife leaders that were not controlled properly.
The company has whistleblower reports in Onelife back office so people who believe are scammed can get noted and get help.
We know that this company is not perfect, they admit that and want to fix. Let's help them.
For all people who hated Onecoin because you had wanted to save people from losing money, the best way you can prove yourself is to help, not ruin their work and that way actually doom all those people who you want to save. Peace.

Armstrongq

Re: Recommendations from critiques to Onecoin company - Live debate

Post by Armstrongq » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:00 pm

Onecoin does not have official representatives in Africa. We only get visited by officials from European and Asian countries and many of them came with hidden agendas of converting onecoin members to join other cryptocurrencies. This causes confusion and distrust and lack of confidence in Onecoin. When I pointed out this undesirable behaviour to one of European leaders who visited Johannesburg He insulted me. I believe Africa given opportunity to be included in structural marketing of ONECOIN many African countries can be reached. Dr Ruja's main focus of reaching the unbanked communities can be realised by identifying leadership from these very communities she wants to help. I have no doubt that her peculiar strategy is a master piece . Africa is in need of economic solutions and cryptocurrency is one of the ingredients for economic liberation. We have no time to waste NOW is the moment of truth to deal with ignorance and poverty, to set captives free.

Bah1000

Post by Bah1000 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:23 am

Thank you Igor for question.
1. ONE Ecosystem in general is good. And in the long term it will be very OK. Also there are much more to come of what we dont know yet. At same time as a company and its society we are losing dynamic of development in my opinion. What I would love to discuss with management is:
2a. Add to ONE Ecosystem platform for our society participate in projects with professional sport. Special block on Ecosystem must be created.
2b. Add to ONE Ecosytem platform possibility adopt other projects inside platform. Basically make platform possible for its development
2c. Now start build and soon show off-line ONE own payments system. Not white label but own. This system must be connect to Network Tree and people should see and play with that even before Onecoin open internal/external exchanges.
2d. Dealshaker should pay commissions not only from cash but from Onecoin as well. In the future only Onecoin, forget euro.
What it will do:
3a. Sport platform where people can invest in its clubs, players, marketing projects will increase great interest among active people around the world who are sport supporters.
3b. Many projects going on daily basis around the world. Most of them comes from IT people . Much more interesting projects in the minds of business people who from classic business. Lets make them know that they can share their ideas with ONE Ecosystem and they will have share. It will be hundreds of interesting offers.
3c. Off-line payment system is MAJOR DRIVER for future company development because will allow connect business in to Network Tree. For reputation purpose it should sophisticated own system, not white label.
3d. All people wait for this. Its right thing to do.

Thanks
Andrejs

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:02 am

Armstrongq wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:00 pm
Onecoin does not have official representatives in Africa. We only get visited by officials from European and Asian countries and many of them came with hidden agendas of converting onecoin members to join other cryptocurrencies. This causes confusion and distrust and lack of confidence in Onecoin. When I pointed out this undesirable behaviour to one of European leaders who visited Johannesburg He insulted me. I believe Africa given opportunity to be included in structural marketing of ONECOIN many African countries can be reached. Dr Ruja's main focus of reaching the unbanked communities can be realised by identifying leadership from these very communities she wants to help. I have no doubt that her peculiar strategy is a master piece . Africa is in need of economic solutions and cryptocurrency is one of the ingredients for economic liberation. We have no time to waste NOW is the moment of truth to deal with ignorance and poverty, to set captives free.
This sounds like a great issue. What I heard on meetings is that too may problems were out there made bu leaders but few of them were reported to the company. It is very good that you came here to say this. Please write me to my email [email protected] so I can appoint you to the company and prepare the solution for you. Of course Africa is valuable for Onecoin and vise versa ;)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:20 am

Bah1000 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:23 am
Thank you Igor for question.
1. ONE Ecosystem in general is good. And in the long term it will be very OK. Also there are much more to come of what we dont know yet. At same time as a company and its society we are losing dynamic of development in my opinion. What I would love to discuss with management is:
They are aware that they need to speed up dealshaker development and approvals or they will lose momentum. They are on in ;)
Bah1000 wrote:
2a. Add to ONE Ecosystem platform for our society participate in projects with professional sport. Special block on Ecosystem must be created.
3a. Sport platform where people can invest in its clubs, players, marketing projects will increase great interest among active people around the world who are sport supporters.
Sounds interesting, can you please elaborate this widely and in detail on how it would work in separate post :)
Bah1000 wrote:
2b. Add to ONE Ecosytem platform possibility adopt other projects inside platform. Basically make platform possible for its development
3b. Many projects going on daily basis around the world. Most of them comes from IT people . Much more interesting projects in the minds of business people who from classic business. Lets make them know that they can share their ideas with ONE Ecosystem and they will have share. It will be hundreds of interesting offers.
In fact I am confident this is already in plan but I will add this in locked topic :)
Bah1000 wrote:
2c. Now start build and soon show off-line ONE own payments system. Not white label but own. This system must be connect to Network Tree and people should see and play with that even before Onecoin open internal/external exchanges.
3c. Off-line payment system is MAJOR DRIVER for future company development because will allow connect business in to Network Tree. For reputation purpose it should sophisticated own system, not white label.
This is not clear, do you mean that they make so people can install offline wallet and download whole blockchain or what do you mean off-line payments?
As for white label, hm, I thought about that actually, this is not exactly a white label product cause third party company is making a tailored product for Onecoin with concerns to security. Maybe it is better at this point to contract with IT professional company to make the blockchain but maybe there is a plan to start making their own dev team in the future. I will for sure add this as a recommendation ;)
Bah1000 wrote:
2d. Dealshaker should pay commissions not only from cash but from Onecoin as well. In the future only Onecoin, forget euro.
3d. All people wait for this. Its right thing to do.
I asked this same question on meeting and I was told there will be no transaction fees for ONE transactions and also EUR fee will be much less than 25% that is already less than that in groupon.com. But I also think there should be some fees and to make coin kickback so people are incentivised to register new merchants. I will add this too.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:29 am

GREAT IDEA IGOR.. CONSTRUCTIVE..

1. Ruja allowed the Onelife leaders too much freedom and it has cost ONE dearly. I know there is a new direction and program coming out with OneLife, but I think its time to totally move away from MLM entirely. I would go to more of an affiliate type program instead of MLM.

2. Dealshaker is growing and I see glimpses of things going in the right direction, but there is far too many terrible deals. We will see the power/failure of Dealshaker after going public. If ONE has good opening and price is stable and merchants can exchange for fiat without major issues Dealshaker is going to explode with millions of deals. If we get the "kick the can" treatment again Dealshaker is in trouble.

3. OneForex is new and looks exciting. The 10k challenge was a big success with many thousands of people entering which meant nice revs for ONE. I haven't checked out the information in any package yet so i can not comment. All i know is that 1.6 million ONE members are from China and they love trading Forex..Can't wait to see how OneForex will develop.

4. For god's sake, please provide a real account of the blockchain working. This single topic has given the enemies of ONE far too much ammunition and is probably the most damaging. I understand the secrecy, but I know 3.3 million members would love to see an explorer of the chain in use if possible. If it is not possible tell us why and lets not leave it up to anti-one crowd to tell the world.

5. The ICO page is confusing and very basic. Not saying a flashy ICO site is what matters most, but I would not personally do business on that site. Kick it up a bit and for the love of pete, lets have a real white paper. It should not be that hard to do.

6. I think Ruja has certainly started booting the right people to the curb, but I think the company should go even further. Make an example of one/all of these MLM gangsters that not only shattered the IMA agreement with ONE, but committed illegal acts. This will show how serious the company is dealing with scammers.

7. The Onecoin.eu website log in is always under maintenance and very limited. It would be nice to see this fixed.

8. Any serious company needs a CEO. I think ONE has many serious people who would fit perfectly. IGOR might be good fit

9. The importance of being on a public exchange is paramount to the ONE survival. This is another tool for the anti-one crowd that truly needs to finally be put to bed. If Ruja takes away their tools the huge movement against ONE will vanish. I would create an incentive of some kind for people that do not sell their coins on an exchange, but rather use them in Dealshaker or somewhere in the eco-system.

10. I think the network get frustrated, I know i do, with the seemingly lack of news, maybe Ruja can dedicate a team to working on news surrounding the entire eco system that can be published online through news services. Lord knows we have had enough anti-one blogs. The message/mantra needs to change NOW !

example: OneForex launches 10k Challenge and thousands of people join !
example: Car Dealer Set To Sell 200 cars taking only ONECOIN !
example: New IPO Module Just Released in OneAcademy !
example: 3 Million Members Are Now In ONE !
example: Onecoin ICO Set For Oct 8th 2018 !
example: Brand New CEO For ONE Just Announced..

etc..

The fact of the matter is when you search "ONECOIN" all you see is negative after negative after negative.. Sure, we all know its mostly tim's work and his gang who have an agenda, but ONE should drown these types out with constant news and have positive exposure online because whether you like it or not folks that is where people search about ONE..This might be the single biggest failure with Onecoin IMO..Do you know how many millions have been turned off to the ONE concept after they searched it online ?

I could help with this sort of stuff and I have reached out to company but never heard back.. :D :D

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:29 am

bah1000, right on man, some good ideas there.. :D :D

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:01 am

If Ruja is serious about "saving the company," she can contact me direct and we can work out what it will cost her for my help. But there is no debate in this thread. Misnomer of a title.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:11 am

EagleOne wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:01 am
If Ruja is serious about "saving the company," she can contact me direct and we can work out what it will cost her for my help. But there is no debate in this thread. Misnomer of a title.
Please explain hiw can you help them and why they would accept. Follow thread guidelines please and I will post that so they can see

Bah1000

Post by Bah1000 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:11 pm

Thank you for reply Igor

2c. Regarding an Off-line Payment System (System). Yes this is wallet for telephones for Buyers from which all members will pay ONEs for goods or services at merchants places by scanning QR code and generate QR codes for Merchants on their goods and services. System should distribute commissions accordingly. Let say I connect to System Merchant (chain of restaurants in Moscow, Paris and London) they easily can receive ONEs and accounting manager can immediately exchange ONEs to local currency on xcoinx.com same day. I as person who connect these restaurants as merchants should receive bonuses in ONEs from all turnover of ONEs in this Merchant. If system will work like this our army of 3.3Mln members immediately will transform to 3.3mln agents to connect Merchants in an EcoSystem.
Prototype is possible to see in many companies I suppose, but I saw such system in Lyoness cash-back business. I just visualize instead cashback how is possible to use with ONEs. Of course geolocation feature should be there to see all Merchants in each country and city.

2a. Since I was over 30 years in professional sport industry I have ideas how to do this. I even thinking about creation of own ICO about involvement general public in supporting sport organisations, games, tournaments and talents through issuing digital tokens with economical interest. Major issue here if Onecoin has resources and interest for additional development for its EcoSystem. If yes than I will love for mutual discussion in this respect.

I think marketing issues will be much more important about additional involvement of people in EcoSystem and further development of company after 2018 since we will be in competition of technological projects that will offer with its coins easy usability, security, tech flexibility, wide spread and comfort. We should be best in everything.
Thanks for reading.
Andrejs Baharevs
Riga, Latvia