CHINA Arrests Case - Finally

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: CHINA Arrests Case - Finally

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu May 24, 2018 11:42 am

Seems like in lack of Europe based news, anti onecoin anarchic criminals decided to alter Chinese news and it is easy for them to spin and twist it cause they know most people are zombies that do not check facts.

Take this new article for example:
http://www.xinhuanet.com/legal/2018-05/ ... 872439.htm

I will quote:
98 “Vicki” MLM organizations were involved in public prosecution involving more than 15 billion
I will not go deep into analitics cause I already went through it and it is already clear that this is not actual Onecoin, it is fake onecoin and they wrote it all over the place:
The server is located in Copenhagen, Denmark
Cause Onecoin does not have server in Denmark.

We see coindesk and cointelegraph relaying this news and spicing it with mention of Italy 2.5Millon fine, but not only that they forgot to report that Italy removed suspension and a fine, they are now liying to people. But it is nothing new, they have a paid agenda.

btw, at being paid, I think this tells it all

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue May 29, 2018 11:07 am

One more proof of yellow blogger scam by behindMLM. There is a new article at his crap site:

So, Chinese authorities differentiate Onecoin from other cryptocurrencies?

His article is, of course, spiced up by various different paragraphs and links to previous articles so he can earn as many clicks possible.
But it is so simple and this whole new article was made based on one sentence made by some LAWYER:

Let's see the source link of his article:

“Public documents show that cases about Bitcoin or Ethereum accounts being stolen have rarely been accepted by Chinese police since last September,” said Jack Ding, partner at Beijing-based law firm Duan & Duan. “This is because the police think it’s hard to determine the real value of the stolen crypto properties.” However, the OneCoin case falls into the category of an alleged internet pyramid sales scheme, which makes it different to the stolen cryptocurrency cases, said Ding.

To make this clean and simple, some LAWYER made this statament, not authority, and also he said ALLEGED pyramid scheme, which mean it is not proven.

But we saw that Onelife IMA in China claim they work without problems and the company is not aware of this situation there nor was contacted by Chinese authorities.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:48 pm

Ok seems like my attending and speaking on GLG workshop resulted in me and this forum is more connected worldwide so I had one good Chinese man contact me to explain the situation in China. I will below quote his email. But to sum it up:

- the largest problem are scammers who used Onecoin name and banners to take money from people and did not even deliver onelife accounts
- many of IMA in China did not register for direct sale license thus being deemed as an illegal pyramid scheme
- it is unclear if the actual company was supposed to have the license in China for direct sale, but as far as I know, only IMA sell so they need to have the company and the license
- in the Chinese sentence document, they never mention onecoin.eu or onelife.eu official websites, only they mention server in Denmark, Copenhagen which implies some fake website cause Onecoin servers are located in Sofia, Bulgaria
- haters who spread this FUD are only cementing their position with not acknowledging this very clear situation but instead attaching it to the actual company.

Regarding few Chinese people who have been arrested and sentenced for breaking the law, I would like to make the following comments based on the websites you provided and the speeches of Chinese regional leaders, If somethings is wrong, please correct me.

The judgment case in Zhuzhou, Hunan, China, from the Court Sentence Documents I read online, is a real arrest and judgment. However,Chinese Onecoin leaders generally believe that this case is not directly related to the Onecoin company. On the contrary, they are very small number of Chinese swindlers who use the banner and brand of Onecoin to defraud others, it is their despicable behavior. The money collected from the investors of Onecoin were not used for Onecoin registration,but the money were taken into their personal pockets. They discredited Onecoin Companies ,and also giving the haters more excuses and to attacks on Onecoin, and causing harm to law-abiding investors, and has also created big obstacles to the Onecoin promotion of the Chinese market. Therefore, they are fake Onecoin communicators and they are not real legally compliant investors. Therefore, it is appropriate for such scammer to be arrested and sentenced.

In a very long Court Judgment online, I didn’t find a Website link of Onecoin.eu or Onelife.eu that were supposed to be published in the Verdict. What I seen were only the Onecoin Company's website located in Copenhagen, Denmark, and this was not the real case as I understand. Some data , such as the number of investors and the total investment, also differ greatly with fact in China. The statistics from the Public Security Bureau even included 2013 investment data, which is simply not in line with the fact that Onecoin was Established in 2014.

The Chinese Ministry of Commerce requires the foreign companies which wants to direct-selling products in China must obtain a direct sales licenses from the Ministry of Commerce. Otherwise, even you’re the best cryptocurrency, you are still considered as an illegal pyramid schemes.In particular, the MLM sales model is more simply considered to be the pyramid schemes in China, and no one has studied in depth the particularity and effectiveness of this promotion model. The media who do not know the truth, especially the hate makers of Onecoin , make most use of Onecoin now only allow invest in but without return to make repeated propaganda, and make people upset. This has a big negative impact. From this point of view, it is not easy for China's members to invest in Onecoin, and Chinese members has experienced too many hardships and psychological torture.

I am looking forward to seeing that Onecoin Co., Ltd. has a written documents that are suitable for global compliance; there are more positive reports and support from the world-class authoritative media; there are better promotional strategies; there are more website like your Onecoin-debate which objectively and calmly clarifying the facts and analyzing the company's development trend..... In such condition, the global membership will be better! On October 8th, we look forward to the great success of Onecoin in the world! Smash all haters!

Only Onecoin headquarter directly registered a branch in China and apply separately for the approval of the Ministry of Commerce for a direct sales license is legal,the other kind of companies registered by China's IMA themselves are invalid and are not qualified to do direct selling business according to current laws and regulations of China.

The topic is very large, I hastily write these opinions, please correct me. You have done a lot of work on Onecoin-Debate website, published many objective assessments, clarified many facts and encouraged many people . Great job indeed,I admire you!

Thank you and keeping in touch!

Best Regards

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:19 pm

Can we have also the link to the online Court Sentence Documents?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:40 pm

You yourself already posted it and I did too.

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:08 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:40 pm
You yourself already posted it and I did too.
These arrests are quite recent cases. The one document linked earlier which names Sebastian Greenwood is dated 2017-12-15.
This one: http://wenshu.court.gov.cn/content/cont ... 6%E9%93%AD
Denmark is indeed mentioned in this.

I was just thinking maybe he had some more recent document regarding these recent 119 arrests in May in China. But I guess he meant this court document from last December.

Emran Waheed

Post by Emran Waheed » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:32 pm

I am great admirer of Mr igor. And I always try to find something from M rigor, when anything resurfaces regarding One Coin. Being a part of One Coin, I must admit that it’s been hard to even bringing One coin into discussion with friends and colleagues, as there is so much negativity spread all over the web. But one thing that really bothers me is that why sticking to Oct 2018, why not earlier? Because as long it hasn’t been launched for trading; scams like these will come up, as there is still an opportunity for the MLM promoters. So why sticking to a date announced years ago, while the situation has changed. It may take years to earn the reputation and the market that it has lost: such as the Chinese. So in order to protect that for future, shouldn’t this date be moved up to August or Sept

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:48 am

OneCoinTruth wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:08 pm
I was just thinking maybe he had some more recent document regarding these recent 119 arrests in May in China. But I guess he meant this court document from last December.
Turns out 119 arrest latest article was nothing but rehashing old cases...according to Chinese Onelife IMAs.
Why was Sebastian there? Probably because those people actually delivered some packages to some people, and most packages did not even deliver, so probably Sebastian Greenwood collected money in that province. My guess.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:53 am

Emran Waheed wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:32 pm
I am great admirer of Mr igor. And I always try to find something from M rigor, when anything resurfaces regarding One Coin. Being a part of One Coin, I must admit that it’s been hard to even bringing One coin into discussion with friends and colleagues, as there is so much negativity spread all over the web. But one thing that really bothers me is that why sticking to Oct 2018, why not earlier? Because as long it hasn’t been launched for trading; scams like these will come up, as there is still an opportunity for the MLM promoters. So why sticking to a date announced years ago, while the situation has changed. It may take years to earn the reputation and the market that it has lost: such as the Chinese. So in order to protect that for future, shouldn’t this date be moved up to August or Sept
I don't think China market is lost, it is hard now for people without licensed company, but going public is different, there are regulations for cryptocurrencies, we will see how China will look on Onecoin that gives people full security (no lost coins or hacks) and complete kyc/aml implementation.
As for the date. I believe they know why they moved it to q4 2018. But since this investigation made delays in development, it is kinda tight to get all ready even until then. Dealshaker needs to be ready for the public trading.