What happened with Businessforhome ???

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CyberArt

What happened with Businessforhome ???

Post by CyberArt » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:44 pm

https://www.businessforhome.org/mlm-500-top-earners/
Friends, intimi, top distributors as corporate employees have not seen or heard about OneCoin – OneLife founder Dr.Ruja Ignatova since October 9 of last year.

Ruja Ignatova is the heart and soul of OneCoin – OneLife and has total control of the corporate operations.

As a direct result of the disappearance, the majority of active Top Leaders have recently left, disappointed, the company, pursuing other opportunities, as a ship without captain is unacceptable in Network Marketing.

As a result of the collapse of the network marketing arm of Onecoin – the Onelife network – we have decide to remove the top earners from the Business For Home ranks.

About Ruja Ignatova

Born in Sofia, Bulgaria, Rja Ignatova grew up in Bulgaria until age 10, when she moved to Germany. For a young, hard-working female foreigner, the transition was not easy, and Dr. Ignatova had to learn a new language and begin proving herself.

She lived Germany as both a student and then as a businesswoman and developed her entrepreneurial spirit there. She received a Ph.D. in Law from the University of Konstanz, a degree in Law from the University of Oxford (M.Jur) and a Master’s Degree in Law from the University of Konstanz and Economics from the University of Hagen.

Prior to founding OneCoin, Dr. Ignatova was an Associate Partner at McKinsey & Company and led one of the largest asset management funds in Bulgaria, CSIF, where she managed more than €250 million.

Dr. Ignatova was named “Businesswoman of the Year” in Bulgaria in 2014 and “International Businesswoman of the Year” in 2012.

CryptoXpose2

Re: What happened???

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:35 pm

Don't worry. Soon Igor comes here to say this was all planned and went according to the strategy by Ruja. And SOON everything will be clear..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:58 pm

Wrong as usual.

Businessforhome.com is co-owned by former Onelife IMA Igor Alberts who is now promoting DAGcoin where he followed ex Onecoin Europe ambassador Kari Wahlroose.

They were trying to scare many Onelife IMA downlines to join DAGcoin but they failed cause seems like those who left have a brain.
Until now they were using Igor Alberts wife's brothet Iilian Cimbala who was sitting on two chairs luring people on Onelife events and on social groups.

Since they managed to convert few tens of leaders they are now using businessforhome to try and scare as many Onelife people as they can to lauch their crapcoin in February and only then businessforhome will make hype for that project.

I believe, Ruja will step out soon to clarify all about where was she and why was she so silent.
But what I know so far. Her vision was put on paper inside of the company. Many people over there work around the clock to deliver all needed platforms and it is totally not important where Ruja is just like it is not important where Satoshi Nakamoto is for Bitcoin cause people work on it.

As for worms crying how Onecoin has no public CEO or whatever, they lack to realize that Onecoin is stil a PRIVATE company...

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:05 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:58 pm
As for worms crying how Onecoin has no public CEO or whatever, they lack to realize that Onecoin is stil a PRIVATE company...
Really Igor.. Worms now?

Well, some hardcore apologist (not saying a worm or retard or anything like that) was seen on Business For Home comment sections explaining how Ruja's disappearance was all strategy. :lol:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: What happened with Businessforhome ???

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:36 pm

Yes I realized that you people misunderstood me and now twist as spin as you became pro so that comment is no longer there, I edited it.
Feel free to revisit and post another screenshot where I rewrote as idiot proof. I do often have a problem with expressing clear enough.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:38 pm

Krnic in full damage control mode on that BFH article comment section. Jose Gordo making emergency live stream.
Ok, I admit, I enjoy this a bit. :mrgreen:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:49 pm

Glad to amuse :D you and sorry if you think anyone is scared. Just disappointed by low-level of some people :)

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:54 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:49 pm
Glad to amuse :D you and sorry if you think anyone is scared. Just disappointed by low-level of some people :)
Good job with your new essay about Business For Home. If you don't get paid, you're as stupid as I. :lol:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:56 pm

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:13 am

xpose, did you get a tingle down your leg ?

did ruja turn you down ? be honest.. :P :P