What happened with Businessforhome ???

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose2

Re: What happened with Businessforhome ???

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:11 am

Igor, do you have any actual proof that Alberts bought part of Business For Home? I can easily see that it's likely, just wondering if you have anything concrete to back it up? I'm not disputing, just asking..

What I don't agree in your article is that you claim Ruja didn't pay any 'propaganda', cause we know she paid Forbes Brand Voice, and TheEconomist sponsorship and some other sponsorships, FinancialIT most likely. But yeah it's more likely it was MLM leaders idea to pay Ted Nuyten, not Ruja's idea. But we don't know where the money came in the end. Well, this is not so important details anyway..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:33 am

Alberts being co-owner is a “public secret” everyone knows it cause once they were family and he told people, or he lied buy I don’t think he did lie just search for “alberts” or “cimbala” and see how many interviews but ok that does not prove.

As for paying, I meant she did not bribe neutral media to favore them, IMAs thid that where it was done.

If some medium or organisation sold advertising services then I suppose it is a good thing she paid to strenghten the brand. I think tens of million people know about onecoin but majority thinks it’s a scam according to google or did not participate due to initial stage high risk.
Let’s see them deliver platforms and come to the point to disclose tech and see how people react :)

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:39 pm

According to black diamond Muhammad Adeel, Konstantin has promised a video message from Ruja within the next few days.
Lots of big leaders meeting in Frankfurt. It seems to me Konstantin is pretty much the head of operations of OneCoin nowadays acting pretty much as a (temporary) CEO, correct me if I'm wrong.
Lets see if they can deliver with the video, the clock is on. :mrgreen:
Last edited by CryptoXpose2 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:41 pm

The network is the one who hypes video. Konstantin did not promise that. I meet him on Tuesday 16.01 anyway

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:44 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:41 pm
The network is the one who hypes video. Konstantin did not promise that. I meet him on Tuesday 16.01 anyway
Are you sure? This is Adeel's message: https://i.imgur.com/BzC3HoR.png
Muhammad Adeel is lying?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:51 pm

Ok, this is new info, I withdraw my statement cause it was made based on some screenshot where Konstantin only put that picture with Ruja and wrote "Someone says HI" and below picture, networker wrote about upcoming video.

I would say I trust this new info. My assumption from bfh comment might be true. I was rarely wrong so far in 2 years. Maybe this is intentional to see who understood the concept and who did not.

Like you hit the hot metal cast with the hammer and the rusty weak parts will fall out and strong core will remain :)

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:01 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:51 pm
My assumption from bfh comment might be true. I was rarely wrong so far in 2 years.
Well, I might disagree, but at least you don't lack self praise. :mrgreen:

Konstantin seems to be now running the show. I'm just wondering what credentials he has for this, other than fullbody mafia tattoo and that he is the brother of the worshipped 200 IQ cryptoqueen?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:11 pm

You are being pure brainless hater with such statement.
His credidentials are balls to be able to step up in public in fron of the company and withstand bashing from guys like you. There are people who actually work there on delivering platforms.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:13 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:11 pm
His credidentials are balls to be able to step up in public in fron of the company and withstand bashing from guys like you.
Aha, I was hoping for some real credentials, but I guess this will do for most of the Onecoin members.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:23 pm

Igor, this is called TAKING A STROLL WITH A TROLL..

meaningless, fruitless, useless, mindless chatter.

watch what you say buddy because Mr. Honesty is working with an underground secret deep cover authority to take down Onecoin...

he said it on this forum so it must be true... :lol: :lol: :lol: