Get A Load Of This

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose2

Re: Get A Load Of This

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:59 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:49 pm
I never said I was excited about those deals :D I am as reserved to them as I was to those Chinese deals, I was planning to buy but God protected me not to by server overload :)

I said to those BG deals: What do they know that we do not?

Bu of course, xpose is harsh to say those are false hype :) Well, maybe they are ;)
I will ask about that in the company.
I just counted the number of cars this bulgarian guy is selling with 100% ONEs on October 8th.
Total of 8700 coupons/cars. Hmm.. Maybe it's legit, better ask the company.. Jesus man..

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:59 pm

flatrate wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:20 pm
Mostly everyone here knows that "behindMLM" is one of the main bashers of ONE because that is how they make money and its in their best business interest to see scams even if one does not exist. They have a tiny pool of anti-ONE folks who post same junk.

Stay with me and this is why their operation is JUNK and everyone should call it that....JUNK

According to the low IQ's at the site they called BitConnect a ponzi and through it under the bus just because it has an MLM component.

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/bitcon ... onzi-rois/

"BitConnect Coin has no real world application. Nobody is buying or trading it other than BitConnect and its affiliates. The current public value of $8.75 (CoinMarketCap) is the result of the pump stage of the coin."

Now, as you can see I can tear this to shreds because the low IQ's there truly do not have a clue about anything. Do you realize that BitConnect was .15 cent one year ago ? Today it trades around $400..

How many people actually listened to their slander and did not take that risk ?

My point, never, ever, ever, ever listen to anonymous NO IT ALL'S with an agenda. You listening MR. Honesty ? :D :D :D
Well, surprise surprise, it seems BehindMLM was right and BitConnect was a scam. It has now totally collapsed. They are closing their lending platform and exchange. According to Reddit comments, people are not getting their money out, despite BitConnect claiming otherwise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMegtwpX_UQ
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitconnect/

BCC Exchange isn't updating anymore:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bi ... t/#markets

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:21 am

who cares ? got to know when to hold them and fold them chappy..

bitcoin has no real world applications only ONE does and is building more..

try and get in on the ONE ICO is all i can tell you man.. your last shot dude

kind of grasping at anything to talk to yourself about today..sad really

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:26 am

You just claimed BehindMLM was wrong when it said BitConnect was a scam. Now that it turned out it was YOU who was wrong, you say: who cares you should cash out in time?!?!
Well shit. You don't realize that's how all this kind of scam works. Some of the first ones make profit, lots of people lose. Idiot.
Bitcoin will bounce back. BitConnect is GONE. You were WRONG, you talked BULLSHIT.
try and get in on the ONE ICO is all i can tell you man.. your last shot dude
Sure, everybody should listen to you. :lol:
Fking scam advisor.
Last edited by CryptoXpose2 on Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:30 am

Hmm, so Oz at behindMLM doesn't know what he is talking about calling Bitconnect a Ponzi. Let's see, the North Carolina Securities Division and the Texas Securities Commission agrees with him. On January 9th, the North Carolina Securities Division filed their cease and desist against BitConnect that they must immediately ‘cease and desist offering unregistered securities to the residents of North Carolina.‘ Texas also issued a cease and desist against Bitconnect. And of course right after North Carolina and Texas issued their Emergency Cease and Desist orders, Bitconnect immediately stopped doing business in the US, just like USI-TECH did after Texas issued their Cease and Desist against them. But that's not all as Bitconnect issued this today:

Changes coming for the Bitconnect system – Halt of lending and exchange platform

This is to inform all community members that we are closing the Bitconnect lending and exchange platform. We are closing the lending operation immediately with the release of all outstanding loans. With release of your entire active loan in the lending wallet we are transferring all your lending wallet balance to your BitConnect wallet balance at 363.62 USD. This rate has been calculated based on last 15 days averages of the closing price registered on coinmarketcap.com. You are free to withdraw your BitConnect coin currently in QT wallets that was used for staking as well. We are also closing BCC exchange platform in 5 days. In short, we are closing lending service and exchange service while BitConnect.co website will operate for wallet service, news and educational purposes.

The reason for halt of lending and exchange platform has many reasons as follow:

The continuous bad press has made community members uneasy and created a lack of confidence in the platform.

We have received two Cease and Desist letters, one from the Texas State Securities Board, and one from the North Carolina Secretary of State Securities Division. These actions have become a hindrance for the legal continuation of the platform.

Outside forces have performed DDos attacks on platform several times and have made it clear that these will continue. These interruptions in service have made the platform unstable and have created more panic inside the community.

Closing the lending and exchange platform doesn’t mean that we will stop supporting BitConnect coin. Closing the lending platform will allow Bitconnect to be listed on outside exchanges giving more options for trading.

We will keep working to make BitConnect coin available to merchant websites providing them API access to accept BitConnect Coins on their platforms.

BitConnect X ICO is still functional and we are building an exchange platform on the BitConnect X website. With BitConnect X operating as an exchange platform, BitConnect Coin (BCC) will be listed there.

This is not the end of this community, but we are closing some of the services on the website platform and we will continue offering other cyptocurrency services in the future.

Best Regards,

The Team BitConnect

So much for Oz not knowing what he is talking about.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:38 am

Would be nice to know if somebody in this forum got into BitConnect because of flatrate's post..

BitConnect Reddit is really interesting reading right now. Well, can't say people didn't warn it's a scam:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitconnect/
Last edited by CryptoXpose2 on Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:42 am

did you buy it ? i hope..

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:44 am

I would be more surprised if he wasn't in it.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:46 am

flatrate wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:42 am
did you buy it ? i hope..
I wasn't very familiar with BitConnect, but I knew that much if people like you recommend it, stay the f far away..

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:53 am

can't do much in the US these days kids and you know it.

that is why RUJA made the exact right call in avoiding the land of the FREE and home of the SCARED....ha

you have to learn to back the right horse sonny boy.. ONE ONE ONE