Get A Load Of This

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
flatrate

Re: Get A Load Of This

Post by flatrate » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:43 pm

you smoking that funny bud again mate ?

volume has been increasing steadily since Sept..I never had a problem unloading coins, has anyone here had an issue ?

i'd be more concerned about that anemic bitcon volume drying up sonny. ;) ;)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:36 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:31 pm
But what good is in value, if you can't liquidate it? Then it's just digits on the screen which can't turn to bread.
Sure, you can enjoy those digits on the screen, and think how rich you are. That's what most Onecoiners do anyway.
When something needs and must be sold to fiat that is an asset. If something can be exchanged for goods or services then it is a currency.
Onecoin is already that at some extend. What it needs is a property to be exchanged to other currencies and that will come after public trading starts. We already talked about that. Currency main property is to be exchanged to goods and services. Liquidity is the second property.
Onecoin is not there yet.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:36 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:36 pm
CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:31 pm
But what good is in value, if you can't liquidate it? Then it's just digits on the screen which can't turn to bread.
Sure, you can enjoy those digits on the screen, and think how rich you are. That's what most Onecoiners do anyway.
When something needs and must be sold to fiat that is an asset. If something can be exchanged for goods or services then it is a currency.
Onecoin is already that at some extend. What it needs is a property to be exchanged to other currencies and that will come after public trading starts. We already talked about that. Currency main property is to be exchanged to goods and services. Liquidity is the second property.
Onecoin is not there yet.
In my opinion the exchange for goods and services must be also consistent.

I was talking short while ago with Labine. He hyped how he had bought a ring with 100% ONE, and that was in his opinion proof that ONE is a real currency. Yeah, good for him, but how about all the rest 3.3 million members who can't buy that ring with ONE, because it was a single deal.

IMO only when the exchange for goods and services is consistent and available for everyone equally, you can start to talk about currency.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:19 pm

That is why I said "Onecoin does it in some extent" not there fully yet. Baby steps my friend.

Did you see those insane 1000 cars deal from Bulgarian car sellers that start on October 08?
Wonder what do they know that we don't...

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:08 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:19 pm

Did you see those insane 1000 cars deal from Bulgarian car sellers that start on October 08?
Wonder what do they know that we don't...
You mean this Kralev cars ltd: https://dealshaker.com/en/merchant/InnX ... GQE~/deals

Sounds bullshit to me to be honest. How could he possibly be sure he can liquidate all those coins with high price to cover the car values after 8th October when his coupons become available to buy? The same Petar Kralev has these LTDs on DealShaker also:
https://dealshaker.com/en/merchant/bwqs ... tzk~/about
https://www.dealshaker.com/en/merchant/ ... -A4~/about

Doesn't strike me as a car dealer, more like a general bulgarian "business man".

The merchant address is a private person address and looks cheap:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/bul.+ ... 5436?dcr=0

Of course at the moment you can't even buy the coupons, so they work purely as hype advertisements.
I'm sure it looks totally believevable for Onecoiners and something to hype for, that the guy has for example 2000 of these new VW Crafter 2017 models for sale. And lots of more different cars for 100% ONEs. But personally this is just as believable as those Chinese (fake) car deals were..

Doesn't really matter how unrealistic coupons are suppose to become available after 10 months, Onecoiners are already in ecstacy as usual: :roll:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/4479994 ... 652301859/

It never ceases to amaze me how gullible and naive the Onecoin members are..

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:13 pm

"Yeah, good for him, but how about all the rest 3.3 million members who can't buy that ring with ONE, because it was a single deal."

Why don't you go to Ebay and see all the single deals... thousands, maybe millions..

troll alert...troll alert..

get a hobby troll.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:18 pm

Oh my, this xpose guy does not stop to surprise me with his reviews :D

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:22 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:18 pm
Oh my, this xpose guy does not stop to surprise me with his reviews :D
What's wrong with my review, explain? I was right about chinese car deals also, you were wrong. You were so enthusiastic you even claimed you had already bought a car from China with ONEs.

Do you really believe some bulgarian guy claiming to sell thousands of new cars 100% with ONEs on October 8th from his old house is legit?
Jeez. I thought you learned something from that Chinese case, but no, Onecoiners never learn..

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:25 pm

better explain IGOR... the troll is demanding you to..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:49 pm

I never said I was excited about those deals :D I am as reserved to them as I was to those Chinese deals, I was planning to buy but God protected me not to by server overload :)

I said to those BG deals: What do they know that we do not?

Bu of course, xpose is harsh to say those are false hype :) Well, maybe they are ;)
I will ask about that in the company.