Get A Load Of This

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
flatrate

Get A Load Of This

Post by flatrate » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:20 pm

Mostly everyone here knows that "behindMLM" is one of the main bashers of ONE because that is how they make money and its in their best business interest to see scams even if one does not exist. They have a tiny pool of anti-ONE folks who post same junk.

Stay with me and this is why their operation is JUNK and everyone should call it that....JUNK

According to the low IQ's at the site they called BitConnect a ponzi and through it under the bus just because it has an MLM component.

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/bitcon ... onzi-rois/

"BitConnect Coin has no real world application. Nobody is buying or trading it other than BitConnect and its affiliates. The current public value of $8.75 (CoinMarketCap) is the result of the pump stage of the coin."

Now, as you can see I can tear this to shreds because the low IQ's there truly do not have a clue about anything. Do you realize that BitConnect was .15 cent one year ago ? Today it trades around $400..

How many people actually listened to their slander and did not take that risk ?

My point, never, ever, ever, ever listen to anonymous NO IT ALL'S with an agenda. You listening MR. Honesty ? :D :D :D

CryptoXpose2

Re: Get A Load Of This

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:15 pm

I've not checking Bitconnect enough to really say much from personal perspective. What I do notice, is pretty much all exchange happens in (their own?) BCC exchange.
This gives basic information about Bitconnect: https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/BitConnect
If the coin has low liquidity, I'm not sure how great it is for those who would like to sell considerable amount, but can't. But yeah, Onecoin has no liquidity and people are in ecstacy when Ruja raises the internal price, so I guess that's just how it is. People are in ecstacy when they see high numbers on a screen..

Notable things from that Wiki:
Specifics of use

The cryptocurrency is used basically inside the community: the coins are difficult to exchange, they are accepted/supported by a relative small number of platforms[9] .

BitConnect can be used as:

1. Long-term investment. The strategy of BCC purchasing for market speculations or investments in the coin rate growth can be met rarely.

2. Loaning means. The design of the system creates incentives for users to keep money in electronic wallets. The creators of the currency inform the investors in their promo videos about the presence of the own trading robot of BitConnect, which trades on the inner exchange of BCC. Coins are used to let him hold tenders. It is necessary to:

Replenish your account with Bitcoins

Buy BitConnect coins, loan them to the trading robot. At that, the amount of BCC is given in US dollars.

The money on the account is frozen for 120-299 days

The interest is accrued to the amount kept in the wallet (up to 30% per month)

The interest can be re-invested or withdrawn [10]

Formally, there were no fraud cases with BitConnect detected as of October 2017. However, for a number of reasons it can be assumed that this cryptocurrency might be a financial pyramid scheme:

1. The owners of the BitConnect website promise a yearly income of 120% [15].

The income stability is hardly probable: the market fluctuations are difficult to predict[16], as the crypto currency has a great volatility[17].

An income of 120% is an exceptionally high rate for an investment[18].

2. The website of the BitConnect Company doesn’t provide the crypto currency buyers with the necessary technical information:

No information about the crypto currency creators.

No whitepaper.

3. Low liquidity of BitСonnect: more than a half of the market of this crypto currency is exchanged [in one exchange]

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:31 pm

Thanks for lesson, but i see you stayed far away from the facts...

Your buddies at "BehindMLM" claim its a scam and the only reason it went to $8 is pump/dump hype.. Well, it has been over $200 for months now with no signs of crashing back to $8... What gives MR. Honesty ? Be Honest...

If you were Mr. Honesty as you claim, you would say the "BehindMLM" had it completely wrong and has a ton of egg on face. That same egg that is on their face might be a glimpse of the kind of egg that will be on your face after Oct. 8th...

.15 cent to $400 in less than a year...
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/

Jeeshhhh, listening to you turds would severely limit the potential gains one could make..

I bet that scam site gets shut down after ONE successfully opens to the public. With all the bullshite on that site they could never recover and your buddy tim will be in jail or a straight jacket. Either way get that fool off the streets. :lol: :lol:

John Reiner

Post by John Reiner » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:49 pm

flatrate wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:31 pm
Thanks for lesson, but i see you stayed far away from the facts...

Your buddies at "BehindMLM" claim its a scam and the only reason it went to $8 is pump/dump hype.. Well, it has been over $200 for months now with no signs of crashing back to $8... What gives MR. Honesty ? Be Honest...

If you were Mr. Honesty as you claim, you would say the "BehindMLM" had it completely wrong and has a ton of egg on face. That same egg that is on their face might be a glimpse of the kind of egg that will be on your face after Oct. 8th...

.15 cent to $400 in less than a year...
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/

Jeeshhhh, listening to you turds would severely limit the potential gains one could make..

I bet that scam site gets shut down after ONE successfully opens to the public. With all the bullshite on that site they could never recover and your buddy tim will be in jail or a straight jacket. Either way get that fool off the streets. :lol: :lol:
In all honesty , BehindMLM has a minimal amount of followers , more like a zombie mill for trolls , just like Ari Widelll and his massive 27 followers ! ( pathetic) lol...Cryptoxpose follows the theory of those educated who cannot do , so they teach! Unfortunately his mindset is like that of most educated individuals these days , it’s cut & dry and by the book! No originality or ability to improvise , almost robotic in essence! Unfortunately for them their ability to code and verify has amounted to minamal financial gain , and more or less delagated blockchain tech as a mere hobby! Hence the despise and anger towards others who think outside of the box!

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:57 pm

I don't think BehindMLM "invented" that BitConnect is a scam.
I don't know why you praise the price, if it's not liquid anyway.. Instead of blind hype based on a pretty non-liquid price, maybe you should do some more research..

https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2017/12 ... -litecoin/
https://cryptovest.com/news/banks-unwil ... uisse-ceo/

Maybe Igor would like to give his opinion about Bitconnect as well. I would stay away from it.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:03 pm

John, I couldn't agree with you more..

This is why cryptoxpose aka Mr. Honesty needs to be exposed for what he is..

"I would stay away from all MLM cryptos and cloud pools." That is what he posted on Youtube..

He is basically saying, just like the 6 folks at "BehindMLM", is that ALL cryptos that have an MLM component you should stay away from.

If you listened to this diluted person and his terrible prediction you would have been foolish and dumb.

Since his epic failed call on Bitconnect (MLM cryptos), this ill person is telling me ONE is a scam ???

Maybe its a good thing or our lucky rabbits foot... :lol: :lol: :lol:

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:15 pm

So, are you flatrate calling BitConnect epic success, because it has pretty non-liquid price on its own exchange?
At best, it is yet to be seen how sustainable BitConnect model is. At least Vitalik Buterin among others seems to think it's not sustainable.

John Reiner

Post by John Reiner » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:24 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:15 pm
So, are you flatrate calling BitConnect epic success, because it has pretty non-liquid price on its own exchange?
At best, it is yet to be seen how sustainable BitConnect model is. At least Vitalik Buterin among others seems to think it's not sustainable.
Cryptoxpose , in essence there will be a lot of cryptocurrencies out there that will not be sustainable , however that could take years and years for that collapse to happen , in the meantime there is existing value .There is always the evolution of technology that takes place and new tech born! The future is unpredictable , that is why those who choose to adapt and survive will be at the forefront !

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:26 pm

I'm calling it what your not willing or able to call it. A great opportunity with an MLM component that you said to stay away from and your buddies at "BehindMLM" continue to call a scam.

What would you call .15 cent to $440 in less than a year ?

Math, buy 10k coins at .25 cent equals = COST $2500

More Math, sold 10k coins at $400 equals = 4,000,000.00

Lets here your objective argument again about why we SHOULD NOT get involved with an MLM crypto sonny boy ? :roll: :roll: :roll:

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:31 pm

John Reiner wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:24 pm
CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:15 pm
Cryptoxpose , in essence there will be a lot of cryptocurrencies out there that will not be sustainable , however that could take years and years for that collapse to happen , in the meantime there is existing value .
But what good is in value, if you can't liquidate it? Then it's just digits on the screen which can't turn to bread.
Sure, you can enjoy those digits on the screen, and think how rich you are. That's what most Onecoiners do anyway.