Get A Load Of This

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
John Reiner

Re: Get A Load Of This

Post by John Reiner » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:36 pm

“Igor wrote”
Gosh people, focus to help onecoin fix their mistakes, stop wanting it so hard to fail, you are hurting the very same people you want to protect.

This is the paragraph that seprrates those who want to help , from those who want us to fail! Here inlies the fork in the road for all of us , which path will you be taking to show your true colors? Ask yourself , are you here to help , or are you here to push your agenda?

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:52 pm

John Reiner wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:36 pm
This is the paragraph that seprrates those who want to help , from those who want us to fail! Here inlies the fork in the road for all of us , which path will you be taking to show your true colors? Ask yourself , are you here to help , or are you here to push your agenda?
Well, my opinion is that OneCoin is most likely beyond a state that it could be helped. Same as someone had asked to help BitConnect. It is what it is, and the results were inevitable.

Also the company used ruthless MLM marketing for at least 2 years, Ruja also being cocky as f, and really creating a person cult at least on some level. Having seen all that, it's really hard to start respecting the company and act like everything is fine and I should now help them.

A company creating a project like this should have real transparency, real drive for good reputation and trust in every area including the coin economics and tech. I don't see OneCoin being that company. Maybe there are now some people there who really are trying for real. But I think the first 3 years of OneCoin/OneLife have been pretty disgraceful the more you know about it.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:45 pm

No you are wrong. All negative propaganda is for “there is no blockchain”. That is easy to fix.
Bad IMAs are history. Fixed

And when all is fixed, you will still have crypto purists bash it being centralized. But that is ok

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:58 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:45 pm
All negative propaganda is for “there is no blockchain”. That is easy to fix.
I don't agree that the blockchain is actually a very big part of it, I think Tim and Bjorn made maybe even too big deal about it. I think the high value Ultimate/Supreme/SuperCombo packages with 7-8 splits and insane internal value which was formed not due to coin value increase but because "members are mining coins, so they get coins in discount price, the more the package costs the greater the discount".
This kind of packages created level of 30000% "profit" instantly in internal value. So you bought one of these big packages, and got tens of millions of euros "worth" of coins, which of course couldn't in anyway be liquidated.

Also the ever increasing internal value has been one of the biggest sources of criticism.

Btw. do you have any idea, how many OneCoins are in circulation at the moment?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:49 pm

30k% hype was invented by betwork and that issue belongs there, you would be surprised that company has no clue about majority of problems said by IMa so inste
The fact that some people got so many coins is ok cause they will not able to sell them at once.

I told them about number of coins owned by people, that is noted and will probably be implemented.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:22 pm

I don't buy it that the company didn't know anything. Hell, Ruja herself marketed 118k € Ultimate package and promised 2 million coins worth 6.95€ a coin. No need to be a math genious there..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:00 am

Ah, man please you are too old in this to still write so. Yes, she promised 2 million coins, but she never said anything about price.
We all know the price is internal, it is 10x difficulty that is made by math. They WILL go public with this price, and you saw even on those FIN report blog that also has a mechanism to assure merchant to be able to sell coins at least for the start.
So it is all pretty clear. All we need is to educate people on what to expect. Onelife is learning and will be better in 2018. You critic who also know all this can spread this information. You do know how all will play out, but what we do not know is how the will roll, with good demand or bad. What if the company prepared huge reserve to make a demand and people will buzz all over the internet how ONE sell.