Will You Miss The Crypto Revolution ?

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
flatrate

Re: Will You Miss The Crypto Revolution ?

Post by flatrate » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:41 pm

don't much trust ANY NEWS SERVICE SURROUNDING ONE if you know what i mean..

were you at the raid to confirm ? pics ? :P

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:58 pm

There is a control in the office, not raid.
This is great opportunity to put an end to everything

Abilbek

Post by Abilbek » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:59 pm

Good news! That means the company is on the right track!
Go OneCoin! We support you!

Abilbek

Post by Abilbek » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:04 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:33 pm
Wow Igor, you just missed this raid.. Happened on 17th and 18th in OneCoin Office. In addition to Bulgarian officials, also during searches there were representatives by Europol and German prosecution.

https://www.capital.bg/politika_i_ikono ... fisite_na/

"Specialized Prosecutor's Office searched the offices of OneCoin, seized evidence, and questioned 50 witnesses. It is clear from the official announcement of the charges which led Ruja Ignatova network of companies behind the eponymous kriptovaluta is called "pyramid fraud for profit, progressive acquisition of customers and money laundering" and "international criminal organization."
The Communication shows that the campaign was led by prosecutors and investigators from the department "Investigation" SP, employees CDCOC and SANS to include and actively assist representatives of Eurojust and Europol. In itself share of 17 to 18 January was attended by representatives of Europol and German investigative authorities. According to the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office at the time the activity of related companies OneCoin investigate more in England, Ireland, Italy, USA, Canada, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and many other countries.
Are you not sick of hate, stuttering cripple? If life made some defects to you it is not a reason to hate some company for stupid reason! I remember how u called my country a shit hole! This is my late reply to you!

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:12 pm

No, them always source links the moment they are live proved that this is nothing but orchestrated organization to kill onecoin. We shall see an outcome of this visit

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:26 pm

It has been like this for a very long time and the force behind this offensive are determined to NOT LET ONE achieve its goals and plans.

They investigate ONE more than child sex rings for shites sake..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:53 pm

Seems like it is the grand finale. To be or not to be :)

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:01 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:58 pm
There is a control in the office, not raid.
Yes just normal control including Europol and Servers SEIZED. Just every day small control. I gotta give it to Igor, you try. :D

From the official Bulgarian Prosecutor site (translation):
"Special Public Prosecutor participates in an international operation to neutralize the massive pyramid fraud for profit, progressive acquisition of customers and money laundering through the creation and distribution of virtual currency uankoyn (OneCoin).
On 17 and 18 January 2017 in the presence of representatives of Europol and German investigative authorities have raided the offices of "One Network Services", as well as 14 other companies. Many were seized evidence, including servers, so far questioned 50 witnesses."
https://www.prb.bg/bg/news/aktualno/spe ... eutrali-2/

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:20 pm

There would have been arrests if they had ANYTHING. You would have seen a "purp-walk" for sure. They must have retained a warrant to search after the bloated circus pimp started singing to keep him and his hot wife out of jail. They did some pretty nasty shit to earn that 2.5 mil per month I can assure you.

Silver lining, if there is one, would be that these inspectors find nothing.. If I were Ruja I would hire an army of lawyers to make sure nothing is planted on those servers to incriminate.

If she is involved in shady shit, which i highly doubt, I want a front row seat to watch the bitch burn and of course class action suits.

This might all be BS PR stunt for the Germans to flex their flaccid arms because everyone should know that if she was doing something funky it would never be held on a server in her home office for fucks sake.. :idea: :idea:

Cheer up lads.. fake news all over the place these days.. :D :D :D

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:23 pm

flatrate wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:20 pm
There would have been arrests if they had ANYTHING.
Arrest who? Worker girls at the office? Konstantin yeah maybe, but who knows if he fled. Ruja yes, but she is either on custody already or running.
If they had nothing, there wouldn't be Europol seizing computers and Bulgarian Prosecutor announcement being this:

"Special Public Prosecutor participates in an international operation to neutralize the massive pyramid fraud for profit, progressive acquisition of customers and money laundering through the creation and distribution of virtual currency uankoyn (OneCoin)."
fake news all over the place these days.. :D :D :D
Yes fake news of course on Official Bulgarian prosecutor site. Jesus..