Will You Miss The Crypto Revolution ?

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
flatrate

Re: Will You Miss The Crypto Revolution ?

Post by flatrate » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:32 pm

hey xpose, just went to your employers site and it sends a 404 error.. what is going on ?

http://behindmlm.com/ :lol: :lol:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:40 pm

flatrate wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:32 pm
hey xpose, just went to your employers site and it sends a 404 error.. what is going on ?

http://behindmlm.com/ :lol: :lol:
Let’s stick to our level here please and not attack each other ;)
As insane as it sounds, he kinda helps and I don’t think he is behindmlm employee :)
Let’s keep this board a civilized debate

John Reiner

Post by John Reiner » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:58 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:55 pm
We talked 2 days, total 10h and we covered many topics.

My focus was to make them understand that root of negative propaganda is lack of tech transparency but that one is again sourced by this IT company, not Onecoin. We will see how it plays. I sent detailed email to Konstantin today.

We touched ICO’s surface only cause I am not so interested in that one so as I said, it will be restricted for Europe, and there is company register check system that will be also implemented on dealshaker so I presume maybe that will mostly be offered to institution and investors.

But also, I would not exclude possibility that inviduals can participate. But for that they need whitepaper and that one is not finished. I must also send them many recommendations on what to add cause what I saw is only about blockchain, but they need to add everything, whole ecosystem explained and what One wants to offer to the world. IMO

Igor I ageee wholeheartedly ... All this needs to be very well thought out , we as a community are expansive! All the intertwining pieces here can use some tweaking and fine tuning. We as a crypto community in whole , can contribute as a team to create new or better ideas as to improve our ecosystem! The more people who put their collective ideas together , the stronger this concept will become! I’m Liking what I’m reading that I saw from a bunch of different individuals here, very impressive ! Keep up the great work and ideas! John

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:33 pm

Wow Igor, you just missed this raid.. Happened on 17th and 18th in OneCoin Office. In addition to Bulgarian officials, also during searches there were representatives by Europol and German prosecution.

https://www.capital.bg/politika_i_ikono ... fisite_na/

"Specialized Prosecutor's Office searched the offices of OneCoin, seized evidence, and questioned 50 witnesses. It is clear from the official announcement of the charges which led Ruja Ignatova network of companies behind the eponymous kriptovaluta is called "pyramid fraud for profit, progressive acquisition of customers and money laundering" and "international criminal organization."
The Communication shows that the campaign was led by prosecutors and investigators from the department "Investigation" SP, employees CDCOC and SANS to include and actively assist representatives of Eurojust and Europol. In itself share of 17 to 18 January was attended by representatives of Europol and German investigative authorities. According to the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office at the time the activity of related companies OneCoin investigate more in England, Ireland, Italy, USA, Canada, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and many other countries.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:39 pm

Regarding the raids,Bulgarian prosecutor official statement names OneCoin pyramid scheme and money laundering business:

https://www.prb.bg/bg/news/aktualno/spe ... eutrali-2/

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:06 pm

English article about the OneCoin raids by Sofia Globe:
https://sofiaglobe.com/2018/01/19/bulga ... t-onecoin/

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:18 pm

GREAT NEWS ! I bet you have tingle down your leg xpose... haha :lol: :lol:

Hopefully all this harassment will end soon so ONE can get back to work.

Of course there is no arrests because there is nothing to be arrested for.

Like I said, and will continue to say, this is a coordinated which hunt against ONE going on now for years ! The authorities will find or plant some silly evidence eventually.

Get your battle AX ready Ruja you might need it !

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:22 pm

flatrate wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:18 pm
GREAT NEWS ! I bet you have tingle down your leg xpose... haha :lol: :lol:

Hopefully all this harassment will end soon so ONE can get back to work.

Of course there is no arrests because there is nothing to be arrested for.

Like I said, and will continue to say, this is a coordinated which hunt against ONE going on now for years ! The authorities will find or plant some silly evidence eventually.

Get your battle AX ready Ruja you might need it !
Hopefully we will see arrests soon and this will be over, and we all can leave this behind.

Yes, everything is absolutely great in OneCoin land! Usually after this kind of news comes the increase in OneCoin price pretty soon. :lol:

This raid has been in planning for some time. I wonder if someone tipped off Ruja, and that's why she disappeared.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:30 pm

naaaa, wrong again sonny boy... :D

The rats that were sent packing ran to the authorities to keep themselves out of the pokey for REAL CRIMES they committed. The timing of this fake raid is suspicious don't ya think ?

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:38 pm

flatrate wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:30 pm
naaaa, wrong again sonny boy... :D

The rats that were sent packing ran to the authorities to keep themselves out of the pokey for REAL CRIMES they committed. The timing of this fake raid is suspicious don't ya think ?
Fake raid? You're losing it buddy..