Will You Miss The Crypto Revolution ?

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose2

Re: Will You Miss The Crypto Revolution ?

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:46 pm

Igor E. Alberts & Andreea Cimbala Official Statement.
https://www.facebook.com/wdreamsmaycome ... 820007619/

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:04 pm

Heard that today in the car. Guy is so stupid that I am speachless. Gonna make respond topic to this since seems like all the network and the company read and use this forum now

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:09 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:04 pm
Heard that today in the car. Guy is so stupid that I am speachless.
No he is not stupid about everything. Don't be so fricking cocky. I agree with him 200% of what he said that the company and its tech is ridiculously non-transparent and nobody answered questions. I'm talking about the OneCoin-section of his speech.

The DAG-section went full hype mode being more and more facepalm towards the end, but what can you expect from career MLM marketers..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:42 pm

Wait for all words until you judge.I already said to Konstantin that Igor is right on that one. It is finally understood that crypto is about blockchain being trustless and they are wrong there. They will make urhent management meeting about this issue.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:07 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:17 pm

Ico registration starts 18.01 and will be restricted for europe
Today? At least nothing new happened yet on www.onecoinico.io
The website claims that the Second Round was suppose to start yesterday 17th January. But so far nothing..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:06 pm

Yup. I will share more info if I get it.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:32 pm

o goodie, sounds like Mr. Honesty is going to register for ONE ICO..

nice man, welcome !

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:09 pm

I think that one will not go through website. Those are packages for companies only that Silo will contact and offer. IT made registration and kyb system for that ico and they will also implement it on dealshaker to speed up approvals.

But dispute / refund upgrade is comming to dealshaker so no need to waste time to thoroughly check merchants any more.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:39 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:09 pm
I think that one will not go through website. Those are packages for companies only that Silo will contact and offer.
Is that your assumption or a fact from the company?

At least on the site they definitely imply otherwise than you say:

Could be that the 17th Jan is just another meaningless day they just threw out there. Because they also say this:

So that gives time until the end of March.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:55 pm

We talked 2 days, total 10h and we covered many topics.

My focus was to make them understand that root of negative propaganda is lack of tech transparency but that one is again sourced by this IT company, not Onecoin. We will see how it plays. I sent detailed email to Konstantin today.

We touched ICO’s surface only cause I am not so interested in that one so as I said, it will be restricted for Europe, and there is company register check system that will be also implemented on dealshaker so I presume maybe that will mostly be offered to institution and investors.

But also, I would not exclude possibility that inviduals can participate. But for that they need whitepaper and that one is not finished. I must also send them many recommendations on what to add cause what I saw is only about blockchain, but they need to add everything, whole ecosystem explained and what One wants to offer to the world. IMO