Will You Miss The Crypto Revolution ?

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Will You Miss The Crypto Revolution ?

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:03 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:53 am
Great talk. Until you realize that 3 342 000 people out of 3 343 000 invested in order to be rich or make lots of profit, because they missed the "bitcoin train". And they were lured into this, not by great knowledge, but by MLM sellers. They didn't invest in order to buy bed sheets from China. They invested in order to make profit. And now the next holy day is October 8th, when they hope they can SELL after waiting up to 4 years. Sounds promising..
Don't worry about such greedy people, once they realize they can not sell coins so fast as they thought they will learn that they can use them on dealshaker and possibly more other ways so they will not be damaged at the end.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:15 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:30 pm
But the thing is, there's market based supply and demand with real crpytos.
Actually, you are wrong. Most bitcoin exchanges do not have near enough demand to maintain let's say Bitcoin 15000 price but the price is held there by force pulling average from other exchanges so buy orders can be stuck for some time there and on some more liquid exchanges orders go with the flow.
Also, FIAT pair exchanges work literally instant when you buy or sell btc BUT only within the limits of their liquidity.
Good lick selling 100000 BTC at coinbase or any other exchange.

When you know this, ONE will be listed on their own exchange, we already saw the platform during January 2017 on the domain xcoinx.com. Not sure if that will be domain, it is not decided and I said yesterday to reconsider more professional domain name. They also need to find stable longterm bank and Mastercard solution. That is fanatic people proof and wants to work with crypto.

They already proved ONE price to be stable on supply and demand in January 2017. Except supply was 3 million people and demand was tens of thousands of networkers and only those who bothered to log in and buy coins, cause most of them let autobuy tokens function work. Let's see what happens to 7 billion possible demand.
So with those imposed limits, I could sell one order per month but some accounts (supreme) probably sold more and those with advantage to sell will be merchants in the future. We, the rest of us will be able to attract more merchants.
So whatever internal price of ONE will be, they will go public with it. And limits will be there to protect it, people will buy in order to use it on dealshaker, there WILL be physical exchanges in unbanked countries.
They know what to do. A lot to work people. Let's focus on helping them, not sabotaging them.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:20 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:23 pm
Ok, lets hear the hype. I can hardly wait.
You should know by now that I'm not pro hype. There will be no hype.
I went there to see them in the eyes, to see what hey are doing and to see what are their plans so I can be confident to continue doing this.
I here say I am satisfied to see that I was mostly right but I must say that we all need to help them delived all those platforms, not sabotage them.
They are not Godlike company, any sabotage, bad propaganda by twists actually make damage to them, opposite what Onelife network thought.
Now all is clear and company will work better with us. I will help now more than ever.
Here is your chance to prove your mission to protect people. Let's stop lies and twists, let's be real honest critiques and recognize where the root of the problem is and we need to report those problems to the company so they can fix it, not public to media. Let's let the company deal with the problem first, and then publish the problem and how the company dealt with it.

I am still on vacation in Macedonia and later I go to Spain so I will make a write-up asap. I also am too busy working on some other projects.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:22 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:03 pm
CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:53 am
Great talk. Until you realize that 3 342 000 people out of 3 343 000 invested in order to be rich or make lots of profit, because they missed the "bitcoin train". And they were lured into this, not by great knowledge, but by MLM sellers. They didn't invest in order to buy bed sheets from China. They invested in order to make profit. And now the next holy day is October 8th, when they hope they can SELL after waiting up to 4 years. Sounds promising..
Don't worry about such greedy people, once they realize they can not sell coins so fast as they thought they will learn that they can use them on dealshaker and possibly more other ways so they will not be damaged at the end.
This is a circle. If people find out they can't sell coins, it will create bad press which will repel new investors even more. DealShaker should be totally something else that it is now, and I don't think unrealistic deals like that Kralev Car 8700 car selling helps.

Btw. I think that Kralev Car deals will create lots of extra work for DealShaker support.. If all coupons will become for sale at the same second on Oct 8th, it's a recipe for problems imo. I'd suggest they put at least 10 days between each car deal, to see how the coin value developes and how liquid is the coin and not sell all 8700 cars at the same minute. I can't understand the stupidity and gambling by putting all for sale at once wihtout even knowing how things develope. It looks 100% just marketing, or insane gambling, or just they don't care and let the support handle deals they can't deliver..

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:25 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:15 pm
They already proved ONE price to be stable on supply and demand in January 2017. Except supply was 3 million people and demand was tens of thousands of networkers and only those who bothered to log in and buy coins, cause most of them let autobuy tokens function work. Let's see what happens to 7 billion possible demand.
[/b]
Oh god, you seriously believe that XcoinX price was floating free depending on internal supply and demand and still staying stable? If you really believe so, I don't want to say what I think about you.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:30 pm

It is not matter of what I think, that is the fact. Believe it or not. I told you, I could sell one order in 30 days. Orders expire after 5 days and limit to put is enough to keep the price from falling. Come one it is economics 101 but in controled environment.
Of course, limits will losen in time as demand grows.

I don't think people will make bad propaganda, there already is bad propaganda. But we need to count into equation possibility that they make some demand for the start and buy coins from such people.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:40 pm

The "price" fluctuation was like some 10 cents max. Absolutely ridiculous. They just decided the price no matter what is the supply and demand practically. I'm pretty certain same thing will continue in the their own "public exchange".

Here's some stats done by some members how XcoinX worked: https://onecoinexchange.blogspot.fi/

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:00 pm

Yeah, this report blog shows exactly what I wrote already. There are limits and orders expired if not executed instead jus to wait and lower the price.
No one seemed to offer lower price so limit orders were also unsuccessful. This might be changed on public trading.
Limits are there to protect from people with huge numbers of coins dumping and also so speculatirors don’t buy too many as much as you don’t believe it is possible.
Expiration is there to protect from too large number of people dumping.

If you compared to the limitless market, this is bad, but if you seek for the stability of price, this is good. Everyone will pick their preference.
So whales and speculators will probably do not like this. I HOPE they will buzz and write bad about this cause majority of people will learn that ONE is stable and will actually use it. Those who want to ride waves, will not use it. But we can see today with plummeting markets how people will lose faith in crypto so making ONE stable even artificially is a good thing for them and the rest of people who are losing their money on exchanges these days.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:12 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:00 pm
But we can see today with plummeting markets how people will lose faith in crypto so making ONE stable even artificially is a good thing for them and the rest of people who are losing their money on exchanges these days.
I would like to know are there any examples of this kind of artifical stability where the experiences were good. Because at least Facebook was full of complaints about XcoinX and how people can't sell. Not sure how it's good if artifical stable price is 20€, but real floating price would be 0.002€, and people can't sell hardly anything.

Btw. Did you hear anything new in Sofia about the Coin Offering: https://www.onecoinico.io/

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:17 pm

By public trading starts people will be educated not to expect to be able to sell fast. Merchants will have priority. People can use them at merchants but it is too early to make predictions.

Ico registration starts 18.01 and will be restricted for europe