Will You Miss The Crypto Revolution ?

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Will You Miss The Crypto Revolution ?

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:43 pm

I think people do not realize how expencive is to fund this kind of team. While we in europe are drawning in FUD and bad stupis leders asia rocks...

John Reiner

Post by John Reiner » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:52 pm

Hi all ! I have been in touch with Igor and so far so good on day 1 of his visit to Sofia! He’s liking what he’s seeing and hearing ! 👍👍 I’m sure he will post his findings here soon... He’s got me excited already , hopefully day 2 is even better! 😀

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:06 pm

IGOR is the best person right now to evaluate what is ACTUALLY GOING ON.

Can't wait to hear his findings !! thanks for update :P :P

Mr. Honesty should be posting claiming IGOR is an apologist and is not objective enough to ascertain company status..

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:24 pm

An objective 3rd party would be the best to evaluate what is going on.

Not a person who fanatically defends a view based on BELIEF, in a case where there should be much more concrete things to base your view on. When you have strong belief, you easily see only the things what you want to see, not the overall situation. Another word for this is confirmation bias; the human tendency to seek, interpret and remember information that confirms your own pre-existing beliefs. See example of Igor's confirmation bias here.

But sure, I will read what he has to say. But in the end only what is delivered is what really matters.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:56 pm

I am way better 3rd party than crypto purists and developers, open source evangelists.

In a nutshell:

It is not a matter of beliefe anymore for me. I am now angrier than ever on this criminal propaganda than ever when seeing those people in the eyes and then you see how well they understand what onecoin is trying to achieve and what they need to do. They are very much dedicated and under huge pressure and attacks. More about that in full write up.

IT department is not theirs at all, hence no CTO, they are a company of managers, their logistic workers under their management on maintaining projects and customer support.

For IT development (blockchain and platforms) they use some well known 3rd party software company that has several offices in Sofia and that company demands to be hidden and they refuse to give anybody anything due to security reasons.
As I stated before, that is exactly what I would do in their place seeing how they and their families are being molested and threatened and how anyone who works with onecoin is being demonized. We were all fools to think those are just bitcoin people. It is far beyond that.

And of course, the most damage was made by crap onelife leaders but luckily that chapter is over now with the biggest poker faces being out.

Much more in my mind but enough for now.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:01 pm

exact response I expected you filthy useless troll !

who in the heck would you like do a 3rd party assessment ? straight jacket tim tayshun ? please...

hopefully IGOR will exonerate you soon because I am frankly sick of you and your merry go round of tim BS.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:03 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:56 pm
For IT development (blockchain and platforms) they use some well known 3rd party software company that has several offices in Sofia and that company demands to be hidden and they refuse to give anybody anything due to security reasons.
As I stated before, that is exactly what I would do in their place seeing how they and their families are being molested and threatened and how anyone who works with onecoin is being demonized. We were all fools to think those are just bitcoin people. It is far beyond that.
Absolute bullshit reason. The reason why Onecoin has received so much suspicion is exactly the total non-transparency. If they had always been transparent from the beginning and answered questions, but no.. Nothing was and it seems is still not answered, because there's always some BS reason to remain non-transparent.
flatrate wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:01 pm
who in the heck would you like do a 3rd party assessment ? straight jacket tim tayshun ? please...
Don't be an idiot. 3rd party person is 3rd party person. Not a critic and not a member..
Last edited by CryptoXpose2 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:05 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:24 pm
See example of Igor's confirmation bias here.
See this explains your total delusion. You always fail to understand the big picture cause you only lock on totally unimportant fact.

Fact 1 is that I made a mistake, I was too excited about this deal cause I believed those merchants know what they were doing and even my friend from China called them and they spoke with them and all was OK. What I did not count on is that demand for coupons will be so high that I will not even make it to buy single coupon so I ended up not even buying it.

Fact 2 is that I recognized my mistake, honestly and with honor, and you use this PRIVATE TALK to bash me yet failing to realize huge human virtue: "admitting the mistake" and of course, since I have no fear and shame to admit my mistake, try to imagine how good learner on mistakes I am and you abusing private conversation and not even making a right conclusion out of those 2 pictures just showed how low you are as a human being. IMO ;)

Ok, later that merchant turned out to be fraudster who needed cash to pay his debt to government so I was kinda saved by some force :)
Maybe the same force that made me come here to settle my feelings.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:11 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:03 pm
Absolute bullshit reason. The reason why Onecoin has received so much suspicion is exactly the total non-transparency. If they had always been transparent from the beginning and answered questions, but no.. Nothing was and it seems is still not answered, because there's always some BS reason to remain non-transparent.
Yep, that is what I tried to explain and to be honest, they kinda realize it and will probably work with IT and legal to see what to do about that.
For now, they are pretty confident with what they have and what they are trying to achieve and they really do not care about people who believe in this FUD you guys are spreading. It is sad that you are so stuck in the mud and not realize what CLOSED SOURCE means.

Although I made first chess move and made direct contact with IT and will try to fix this.
They told me clearly "we can make it, but what good will it bring to Onecoin?" Nothing, it will only feed your FUDsters and after that you will move to something else. But I tried to explain to them that although making some explorer or something will help Onelife honest members and their families to work easier and in peace. I think I will get to them ;)

Also, Onecoin tech will be completely open after going public. Similar to Tesla being closed patented for several years and now they opened all their patents for others to use them, when they already made a momentum.

Of course, Oneforex is their priority now, dealshaker just got back on track cause pierre made a mess with it, so maybe explorer will not be so urgent topic, but I will try to explain to them why it matters.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:12 pm

Igor, this has been a dedicated coordinated effort to tear ONE to shreds. I have some facts on this I may divulge later I will have to weigh putting it on a public forum. From what has been exposed to me is very criminal and that is why i have ZERO patience for these creatures...

got to watch what i post here

Glad to hear you had a chance to look the ONE team in the eye and hear what they have to say. I am looking forward to your posting.

Thank you Igor... We all appreciate your efforts ;) ;) ;) ;)