Will You Miss The Crypto Revolution ?

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
flatrate

Will You Miss The Crypto Revolution ?

Post by flatrate » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:05 pm

There is a monumental (once in a lifetime opp IMO) shift in world sentiment in its view towards anything crypto. There is literally a new market forming in its infancy right in front of our eyes.

Will we look back a few years down the road and say why didn't I take notice ?

Will you just sit around and complain about ONE instead of taking a risk ?

Will ONE create a tsunami when it enters public market with huge market cap and biggest network of all ?

Will you stake your claim with an exciting ICO that just became available ?

Would have you loved to buy XRP at under a freaking penny ?

Would have you loved to buy BCC (bitconnect) a year ago at .15 forkin cent which many call a scam ?

Is all this real ? looking at my holdings and sales I have made the past few months it doesn't seem real..

Anyone see the next single, double, triple or home run out there ? :P :P

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Will You Miss The Crypto Revolution ?

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:03 pm

I sure did take advantage of early mining, now also trading and reinvesting profits into new young coins. It is interesting for a bit but then it becomes boring. Gonna wait and let those projects involve. Many good projects emerging, gen2 and gen3 blockchains, hashgraph and dag trying to overtake blockchains, until they realize they wasted time etc.

We can take advantage of 2018 in terms of unregulated profits but after q4 2018 every transaction you make on exchanges will be a taxable event.
In the USA it already starts. So people will turn to want to hold and use their crypto. Anyone knows at least ONE crypto that is aiming to be usable, not just pump and dump? :)

John Reiner

Post by John Reiner » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:39 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:03 pm
I sure did take advantage of early mining, now also trading and reinvesting profits into new young coins. It is interesting for a bit but then it becomes boring. Gonna wait and let those projects involve. Many good projects emerging, gen2 and gen3 blockchains, hashgraph and dag trying to overtake blockchains, until they realize they wasted time etc.

We can take advantage of 2018 in terms of unregulated profits but after q4 2018 every transaction you make on exchanges will be a taxable event.
In the USA it already starts. So people will turn to want to hold and use their crypto. Anyone knows at least ONE crypto that is aiming to be usable, not just pump and dump? :)
Igor , the biggest issue for me here in the cryptocurrency world is that it is slow and complicated , toatally opposite of what it was originally designed for! I can instantly transfer USD fiat in seconds into my E*TRADE account and trade in minutes ! The mainstream of humanity likes simple and easy , and I truly hope that Onecoin can solve that issue! In the meanwhile as for another new token out there with huge potential , I love Qash as it will solve and create a liquid World Book via its own and many other regulated exchanges , enabling pairings of a vast array of fiat , cryptocurrencies , commodities and possibly even stocks at the best prices in a speedy manner! Read more here......https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency ... ill_serve/

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:55 pm

thanks, john

i will check that out !

Melissa

Post by Melissa » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:04 pm

I don’t know how real is that, but let see...

https://www.google.bg/amp/s/www.forbes. ... value/amp/

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:26 pm

Yeah, the current situation in crypto market is ruling of coinmarketcap and bitcoin exchanges cartel. We are forced to use slow BTC in order to get in or out of Altcoins.
The project that John put out there and QASH token will try to solve this liquidity problem by a platform that will enable trading of altcoins into fiat.

Melissa

Post by Melissa » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:08 pm

Thank you for all this information :)

Here, you can learn more about Liquid Platform:

https://liquid.plus/

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:32 pm

Yes and qash is a must have token, it will be huge when all this starts. I have them since 0.4 and already made huge profit

John Reiner

Post by John Reiner » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:18 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:32 pm
Yes and qash is a must have token, it will be huge when all this starts. I have them since 0.4 and already made huge profit
Yes Igor , glad you are making some profit , as well as I sharing are information and due dilligence !

In the meantime , I being a racing and car buff , have to love seeing this! https://twitter.com/onecoin4u/status/952495837749194752

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:31 pm

that is one bad ass rocket !